• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

It's catchy and the music/vocals are good but it's never going to be a favourite of mine.

Now to make you even more confused about my musical tastes

Years
10/10

This group is fantastic and with each of their songs I hear like them a bit more. This song is both beutiful and energetic and entertaining a hard combo to pull off.

Years
5/10

Another song I can tolerate,or maybe even enjoy sometimes, but there's something I can't quite place that throws me off.

I like this better than the original :D

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
4/10
I don't really like the screaming part, kinda ruins the song for me.

I like this song, it's my girlfriend's favorite song and she plays it a lot so I started liking it after a while :)

Burgundy

Classy C-Class Sommelier
Years
I despise her. In my opinion, she isn't good at singing. However, I will admit that's her best song, but it's all she has going for her. 3/10.

Diamonds- Rihanna

Last edited:
Years
6/10
The vocal is okay, although it sounds quite forced but the background music is awful. If the vocal wasn't as good this song would have been pushing to make a 4.

Awesome Nightwish is awesome.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 The beginning blew me away and the rest of the song was pretty good.

What's up with the lack of activity on this thread lately?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
9/10, mainly 'cause I used to LOVE Linkin Park haha. That love's kinda faded a bit now but I still sometimes listen to Minutes to Midnight. Didn't really like the Thousand Suns. :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
5/10 Not really into anime soundtracks and that was just decent.Kind of bored me.

Here's an old song from Train's debut album from 1998.

Years
11/10 Well played, surprisingly I can't remember seeing that (the original rick roll I mean) done ever on this thread. No idea who the guy was, but there you go.

This has been my constantly played song since Paramore's recent album was released. I know it's pretty long so feel free to stop listening after 3 minutes as it's pretty much just guitar and drums after that (although that's the most beautiful part personally :P).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back