• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia watched as the Buizel ran forward and realized that if she did indeed grab hold of Samuel then he could be taken out as well. It would have been a good strategy if Samuel wasn't already prepared with Protect. As Aber attempted to hit Samuel the Protect went off as once again the Absol's eyes glowed green as a green shield appeared around him and prevented the Buizel's attack from touching him.

Samuel smirked at the water-type, "Too bad." He idly remarked as the lightning edged closer to the Buizel each and every second.

Lucia knew that the bolt would at least be enough to leave Aber dazed or, if she was lucky, take her out in one hit. Samuel's green shield dissipated as soon as the attack failed to connect, but this time Lucia did not call out an attack or defense order. She wanted to see if Aber had what it took and managed to still stay standing after the attack. If that Buizel could still stand... well, that would be a site to see! She would still have to be on her guard. It seemed that he had some system in place where he didn't even need to call out a command. That was much more advanced than her battling system.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Outside Pokemon Center
502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

That Lucia has a unique style of battling. Perhaps that's what Kilik is missing. Giving the opponent the advantage to give him the edge. Perhaps there are some moves he can look up for his Pokemon later. It's gonna take a lot of training though, especially for Tentou. He hasn't had his first battle yet, but that's where training comes in.

"I'm curious because if this battle gets intense I might wanna battle to" Jack answered his 'why' question. Is that why he asked how many Pokemon Kilik had? Wait, was he eager to battle Kilik & see how strong he is compared to Lucia?

"Is that a challenge?" Kilik smirked. If he was gonna battle, Pierce & Mistress would have to sit this one out, they wouldn't want to battle just after healing, especially Mistress. She needs her beauty rest. Tentou could go first, he does need the experience. Yaiba is his strongest, so he'll be the main opponent for Jack, that is if Jack is issuing a challenge.

Danielle came back with Ozzy on her shoulder & Mienfoo. "So, guys...how's the battle going?" She didn't wanna miss out it seems.

Jack already answered, but Kilik also jumped in. "Samuel has unleashed Thunder from the clouds & Buizel attempted to use the move Return on him, but Samuel unleashed Protect to defend himself. I don't think Buizel will survive that Thunder." He explained. The way he explained it, Danielle should understand what's going on so far.

Tentou noticed Ozzy & Mienfoo & walked over to them. He hopped twice & said hello. Still a little hyper.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

"H-hey now, it's okay, no harm done. Are you alright? You took a pretty bad hit yourself." The boy said, he was holding an egg.

'D-did that egg almost broke because of me...?' Ruby looked at the egg he was holding. 'I-i'm so sorry! I should've watched out! Ruby shouted ignoring the boy's question about if she was alright.

'(Sigh... You really need to pay more attention to where you're walking.)' Hikari sat down next to her. '(I'm sorry for my trainer, she can be reckless sometimes.)' Hikari said to the boy. Ofcourse he wouldn't know what she was saying so Ruby translated it.

'She said that she is sorry for me and that i can be reckless sometimes.' Ruby translated. Ruby stood up and protruded her right hand to him to help him get up. 'I-i'm Ruby Destiny, n-nice to meet you...' Ruby said shyly.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokecenter

"Um, okay..." Alice replied. After awhile Roxas could see her smile, what could she have been thinking about? Her eyes looked less reddish then it was just now too. It made him feel good when he cheered someone up.

"I was going to say...I only accepted the battle because Chuck looked like he wanted to battle..." she said, "I didn't expect that boy to be, um, like that." She sighed and shook her head.

"I d-don't really like battles. And I didn't want Jello to suffer the same fate as Chuck..." She looked down at the floor and let out another sigh. But then she looked back at Roxas and smiled.

"But that's in the past I guess. Time to move on...right?"

Roxas was staring at her for awhile. 'You have a cute smile.' He complimented while smiling back.

Then he was thinking, did she just said she didn't like battling? Why?

'Hmmm... I think the problem is that you worry too much about your pokemon, those worries change into insecure in the battle itself, which makes your pokemon insecure too, you should trust your pokemon and have confidence, and the most important thing you should remember is to have fun, that way you'll be able to win the battle.' Roxas told her.

Obilivio was staring at Roxas, such wise words coming from him. This didn't happen much, or was he just showing off? Typical Roxas...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

Daniel blinked his eyes a few times as the girl began asking if she had almost broken his egg. Before being able to reply, she shouted out an apology, which quite frankly, flustered Daniel even more, shaking his head to try and get his train of thought back on track.

"No no, it's really alright! I've got a good grip on it, heh."

The dog Pokémon by her side seemed to be saying something to him, which he of course didn't understand. It looked an awful lot like a Houndour, though obviously with a couple of differences. First of all that it looked more fluffy than a Houndour. He was about to ask her something, as she seemingly translated what the Pokémon was saying. "She said that she is sorry for me, and that I can be reckless sometimes."

He sat there, glancing between the Pokémon and the girl for a few moments before noticing her outstretched hand. He smiled a little sheepishly and took the hand, pulling himself to a stand. Alexis the Raichu, meanwhile, stood next to Daniel, tilting her head a little while looking over at the Poochyena curiously.

"Uhm… I'm Daniel. Daniel Sabrak. It's nice to meet you too, Ruby. And… really, don't think anything of it. I wasn't really paying attention either." He said with a wry smile, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head. After a few moments, he glanced to the Pokémon by her side, curiosity starting to surface.

"Did you… translate for your Pokémon just now? Can you understand her?"

As Daniel was asking this, Alexis stepped closer, moving on all four for a few steps before sitting up straight again, offering the Poochyena a friendly smile.

"Hello there. I'm Alexis, this is Daniel. Sorry about the run-in, we've had a pretty eventful day, so we're both a little… well, air-headed, I guess. Though Daniel can be as well on a normal day." She snickered a little, her ears flicking a little while waiting for the Poochyena to respond.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

Aber took the hit and fell to the floor.
George paused for a moment before reaching for his belt to get Aber's pokeball.
The Pokemons eyes snapped open and it climbed slowly to its feet. Swaying under the power of the attack it seemed as though she would collpase at any second.
"Aber youre past your limit!" George warned the little Buizel. At this rate she would pass out.
She began to fall forward and as she did she let off one last water gun. If it hadnt had been for the rain it would surely have been a dribble. Aber hit the ground unable to see if the water gun had made contact. She slipped into sleep and George recalled her. Stowing the pokeball on his belt he whispered
"You did well. Rest now and i'll get you healed up in no time"
His thoughts were racing. The rain was still pouring. She would be attempting to guess which of his two would be going out next. In the rain it may be more sensible to send out Uhuru the bagon. But if that is the most sensible move then she will be expecting it. He cant afford to be predictable. He was getting ahead of himself. He still hadnt checked to see if the water gun had hit.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Once Lincoln had visited the pokemon center at the Academy and had his team seen to he made his way to an open area between buildings on the school grounds and prepared himself to get acquainted with the newest addition to his team - a Geodude. The dual rock and ground types were sometimes known for being stubborn and resistant to change, but hopefully he could break through to his new pokemon and establish a friendship.

Taking its pokeball from his belt he released it. Really, it was about as Geodude as a Geodude could be, with absoloutely nothing distinguishing about it. But Lincoln wasn't one of those trainers who needed oddly coloured pokemon or ones with unusual markings in order to feel he had captured something special. After all, Geodude were just plain awesome.

This one hovered a few feet away from him, arms crossed and watching him mistrustfully.

"Uh, hey. I'm Lincoln. But like, you can totally call me Linc. And I guess I'm, like, your trainer now, y'know?"
"Geo." It responded monosyllabically.
"Uh... so, is that cool? Are you, like, happy with that and stuff?"
"Geo." It narrowed its eyes. This didn't seem to be going nearly as well as it could be.
"...Anyway... like, I was thinking we oughta give you your own name, y'know? The other two pokemon I've got have got their own nicknames. Does that sound cool?"
"Geo."
"Dude, you can totally say somethin' else, y'know?"
Geodude relaxed its posture slightly, looking at Linc quizzically. "Dude?"
"Yeah man, dude! It's like, totally one of my favorite words, y'know?"
"...dude..." It said, relaxing a little. It seemed like they were starting to speak the same language now.
"Anyway, I wanted to give you a totally gnarly and badass name. How about, Siege?"
"...Geodude!"
"Awesome! Welcome to the team Siege!"
"Duuuude!"
"Dude!"

Nika Valentine

Nika felt incredibly better once her four pokemon had been restored to full health. Walking around with no pokemon to protect her had left Nika feeling not only vulnerable to the worlds dangers and horrors, but also inexplicably expoed to them. As though she were lit up like a lighthouse, guiding trouble to herself unerringly. This was proposterous of course, although she was less protected with her pokemon unable to battle she was by no means more attractive to danger. Probably.

With this taken care of she was left with the choice of what to do next. She didn't especially feel like making the trip back down the road to Oak Town, nor did she want to capture another pokemon today, not after gaining both her Paras (now Parasect) and her pokemon egg. And so she stood, aimlessly in the Academy hallway as she mused on her next move.​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rama and Pala

Rama wished he could produce a human facepalm because in his eyes that was perfectly appropriate right now. What so he could be moody while everyone else had to cheer up? Insensitive human. And didn't he hear the other part or was he too busy sulking over the fact that not everyone was as nice as he was? "One word kid: NO. Skye told me to stick to you like glue and unless you grow a foot, your hair changes color, and you suddenly gain an impediment like a Dugtrio permanently earthquaking your feet, I have no obligation to listen to you. Not even if you say please. Scratch that. Especially when you say that and sound like a weenie trying not to yell."

The fox appeared to shrug. "Besides, I'm a terrible tracker."

"Rama's being mean!" He flicked a teal eye open and grinned at the polar cub who was tottering over.

"Heya sleeping beauty," he quipped. "Where's the firebug?"

"Burning Skye," she replied promptly. "Skye wanted me to come here." Pala looked at Bri and smiled. "I will go find Bouncy and the loud guy!" she told him. "Let Rama protect you." She waddled off without waiting for a reply, sniffing over her permanent cold.

Rama sighed. "And I thought Skye lacked a danger sense..." He glanced at the younger boy disdainfully before trotting after Maxwell. He wondered if this guy would bring out firehead. At least he was easy entertainment.

Ciel

Ciel wandered on the path toward Oak Town. He wondered where Mr. N was. He couldn't speak Pokemon so he wanted to ask him about Brie. He would have normally first considered asking Brian but he wasn't sure his little Absol could talk yet. Ciel kind of thought Mr. N could understand even young, young Pokemon. And it would be nice if he could.

Ciel shifted the Absol in his arms, wincing in pain. His back still hurt but at least it was a good warning. Brie yipped at him, cuddling against his arm despite the horn that should have been gouging his elbow. The Psychic giggled despite himself, trying to pet his Pokemon without tripping. Hm... did he sense someone?

"Oh... hi Bri..." His voice was surprised and barely floated over a whisper. He doubted the boy would hear. He was just perturbed that he would meet him here at all. He didn't recognize the other boy though.

Ash and Zaria

Zaria smiled and shook her head. "I can't exactly train Sparx here. She's gotten to the point that everyone here is lunch." Sparx growled her agreement, standing proudly at the fact. Ash snickered.

"Kid, I can tell you've done your research. Since when have limits been something I fussed over?"

The little girl crossed her legs and floated there, seemingly amused."I dunno what he did. Just that it didn't end well for people involved." Ash laughed slyly. He wanted these answers quite so much; he should have to get them himself.

Pala (Pickle.)

Well, she had no clue where Bouncy was. There was just too much forest here. Hm... but she smelled herbs. It was really hard to smell, especially with the cold. However... nobody doubt Pala's nose! She could smell food a mile away! Further if she tried! She could smell apples in baggies!

...Anyway.

Pala trotted on, singing to herself happily. Skye was gonna be okay she knew, once Rei hit Volca hard enough. He was such a silly Pokemon in her opinion, getting riled up over silly things like other Larvesta. He dragged Bri away from Skye and that had to make the boy very lonely. Maybe bringing his Pokemon would cheer him up. Yeah she would do that...

After that really nice smell went away.

Hey... hey... were those leaves? Was the nice smell coming from the leaves? Ooh it was! She had to try it! And before anybody else got them. Pala creeped out of the forest lush and opened her mouth, chomping on the leaves... which was actually Thyme's tail. Mm... food. The polar bear opened her eyes slowly. Ooh look, everyone was here! With a big fluffy dog! YAY! She did it~

Now where was Thyme? She'd figure it out later. Food...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center

Kilik happily explained the scenario of Lucia's battle with the boy. "Samuel has unleashed Thunder from the clouds & Buizel attempted to use the move Return on him, but Samuel unleashed Protect to defend himself. I don't think Buizel will survive that Thunder." Then, Thunder was heard once again.

Ozzy jumped down and stood next to Mienfoo. He didn't want to do no harm done on him. Instead, he sat next to him. Mienfoo didn't do a thing. He then stood there and watched the battle. Tentou, Kilik's Shinx, came up to them to say hello. Ozzy smiled, and waved. "Pachi!"

The battle scene was quite interesting to see. Samuel the Absol was doing a pretty good job thanks to Lucia's battling strategies. Danielle hoped for Diana to battle next if possible, she wanted to see the little Aron battle again...though she needed it. She saw Mienfoo concentrated on the battle. He had his eye on Samuel, his choice for winning. The Buizel had no chance on beating him.

"Lucia's doing so well! I have confidence for Samuel." She said to Kilik and Jack. Though, Kilik and Jack are talking about other things, such as another potential battle between each other. Danielle didn't bother to ask what were they talking about. As thunder still rolled around, and rain started to pour, the Buizel fainted on the ground, and round 1 had finished.

"YAY LUCIA! YOU GO GURL." Danielle shouted at Lucia excitedly and started to dance in a funny way. Ozzy and Mienfoo stared at Danielle weirdly.

The boy returned his Buizel, and started to contemplate his next decision. Which Pokemon would he use next? Danielle predicts an easy win for Lucia. As a Suicuner, she should easily win this. She does not expect any surprises.​

Megan Sandoval - Oak Town, Outside Pokemon Center

Thunder started to roll in, and Mimi shrieked.

"Oh Mimi.." Megan said, "It's just thunder...though... it's going to rain, will it?"

She looked up, and there was not a cloud in the sky. Weird, for Megan, there were supposed to be clouds in the sky in order for thunder to be heard. It could possible that there's a battle between an electric Pokemon somewhere. So, she didn't bother to wonder about it. Both Megan and Mimi started to walk once again.

Mimi kept staring up in the sky...wondering if it'd actually rain. Then thunder rolled in once again.

"Bayyyy!" Mimi shrieked again.

Megan sighed. "Mimi, do you want me to put you inside the ball again?"

Mimi shook her head. She promised she'd be less scared.

"Good, now come. We're not that far from the Pokemon Center. Avan needs to get healed." Megan said, referring to her Shelmet, Avan.

The thunder and the rain grew closer and closer. They still can't tell what was going on. Maybe at one part of Oak Island it's rainy and stormy. But then, they spotted a group of trainers and a few Pokemon...right in front of the Pokemon Center. It was an ongoing battle between an Absol and a Buizel. The Buizel had already been fainted, and its trainer had returned her to the Pokeball. The Absol stood there, next to a girl with long blonde hair.

The battle had quite an audience, actually... being speculated by three other trainers, and their Pokemon. There was a Pachirisu that had caught the attention of Megan, feeling the awe of cuteness.

"It's a battle! That's where the thunder is coming from." Megan said. "Mimi, we should watch. You'd learn from this."

"Baaaay..." Mimi replied.

"Though we'd need to stay out of the zone...we'd get hurt." Megan said, walking back towards the Pokemon Center's wall, sitting at the bench which gave her a clear view of the battle itself.​

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Icy Plains

Both Elekid and Combusken stared at Shellder and Sealeo, while Shellder attacked first with a Icicle Spear attack and shot out five rounds. After Shellder attacked, Sealeo attacked using Aurora Beam.

"Elekid, counter the Icicle Spear attack with a Thunder Shock attack", Dante commanded Elekid. "And Combusken, use Ember to block the Aurora Beam."

Elekid fired off a Thunder Shock and took out all five spears and directed the shock down to Shellder. Combusken's Ember attack was fired started to block the Aurora Beam that was from Sealeo.

"Elekid, use the Thunder Shock to hit Shellder", Dante said to Elekid. "Combusken, push the beam back to at Sealeo."

Elekid directed the Thunder Shock at Shellder, which handed straight for the wild pokemon. The Ember attack that Combusken was using was pushing back the Aurora Beam got pushed back at Sealeo and made contact the Sealeo.

"Pour on the juice you two", Dante said to both Elekid and Combusken.

Elekid sent through the Thunder Shock that was heading for Shellder, whom hid in its shell. The Thunder Shock came right down on Shellder and made contact, almost frying Shellder. With Thunder Shock, Shellder fainted from the damage.

"Good job Elekid", Dante said to Elekid. "Okay Combusken, continued pushing back the beam and use Double Kick on Sealeo."

Combusken pushed back the Aurora Beam back at Sealeo, and when he was close enough to do a Double Kick attack on Sealeo dealing a moderate amount of damage. Sealeo fainted from the Ember attack that was pushing back the Aurora Beam attack with the Double Kick attack.

"Good job, you two", Dante said, taking out both pokeballs and recalled Elekid and Combusken in to their pokeballs.

Once done, Dante turned around and walked away from the beach seeing that he might walk onto a wild pokemon's territory.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell smiled, he was glad that Bri got so happy after Wilson was sent to help him find the others. It felt good on the inside to know that you were helping a friend. He just hoped that Wilson wouldn't get tired because of the battling he had done earlier... Anyway, he turned to Genevieve as they started to walk,

"Well, Brian is a friend of course, so I did my best to cheer him up!" he said. "What I'm gonna' do? Well, first I need to see if there is any place in Oak Town where you can heal your Pokémon," he made a small pause, "Then, I will have to find a birthday present for Brian. I think that might cheer him up a bit more and- Oh, hi there Rama." Maxwell interrupted himself when he saw the Zoura trotting after him. Strange, wasn't he just with Brian?

At the mention of the name 'Rama', Maxwell felt something move about in his pocket. He could already guess what it was, but still reached into his pockets and fished out Quillie's Pokéball. Just as he thought, the capsule was wriggling angrily in the palm of his hand.

"Oooh, no. You're damaged Quillie, you're not going anywhere. You can quarrel with Rama later if we find a PokéCenter." he said and put the Quilava's Pokéball back into his pocket.

Wilson the Swinub
Currently with Brian
------------------------------

Wilson listened to Rama's words. Ouch. That must've hurt quite a bit. The Swinub watched as the little bear cub from yesterday joined them, only to run away in an effort to find Thyme and the others. Wilson was unsure if she would be able to take care of herself? From what he heard of her talking, the bear cub was either just a child or someone with a speech problem.

[Don't worry Brian! I'll go find them, you can't really go wrong with my nose if I do say so mysel-] Wilson interrupted himself. He smelled something, something good... Something soft and tasty with frosting on top. Cupcakes. Just then, the Swinub remembered exactly how hungry he was. The snack he had before the battle against Nika had only really satisfied him for that time, now he wanted more!

With a small oink, Wilson darted off in the direction of the smell. Unfortunately, that direction was also the direction in which Ciel was standing. The Swinub accidentally bumped into Ciel's legs, he looked up at the boy for a moment, something was familiar about him... Wait! Wasn't he the guy whom they met along with Brian and Skye on the field trip?

"Swi, swinub, swi!"[Oh hello there! Sorry that I crashed into your legs, I think that I've found something important!] and with that slightly... off greeting, Wilson darted off again.

Normally, Wilson was a relatively slow Pokémon. But when the factor of food was involved in the equation, he could be as fast as any Buizel there was! He ran towards the smell, feeling the smell getting stronger and stronger. Eventually, he reached the bush where the bear cub was standing. Only letting his stomach do the thinking for him, Wilson crashed through the bush while almost running into both Thyme and Pala. He was, as of yet, unaware of the fact that the scent he had followed was only Sprinkles.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian sort of frowned at Rama as Wilson took off after... Something important apparently.

"Um... I wasn't telling you to, I was asking if you would. But that's ok. I... You hear that?" Brian said, looking around. He had thought he had heard someone calling his name, and that completely unnerved him, as he and Rama were the only ones that he could see.

"I thought I heard something... Maybe not..." he said uncertainly, beginning to follow the trail Wilson had left. It was a lot easier to follow the torn up ground from Wilson than it was to follow Pala.

Thyme and company.

Thyme had her arms crossed and she watched the others.

"Well, we had better find Brian now and- YEOWCH!" she said, yanking her tail out of Pala's mouth. She spun around, ready to swing what was left of said tail with Leaf Blade, but paused when she saw it was only Pala. She was still angry though.

"What was that for!?" she said irrately, taking a few steps back. Duster grabbed her around the shoulders and giggled.

"She doesn't know any better, calm down Thyme!" she said as Bouncy leapt over to Pala.

"Hi! Pala, you wanna play? Let's go play with Sprinkles!" NBouncy said happily, rolling around her friend. At the mention of his name, Sprinkles looked up and growled.

"What? I'm not playing any games with you two!" he said angrily.

"B-but..." Bouncy said uncertainly, her eyes tearing up.

"Yeah... And on that note, I'm out of here. I just remembered I have this wonderful thing called a nose, and I can track Bri myself. Later." Nova said before bounding away. Thyme huffed and scowled after him.

"If I didn't know better I'd think he didn't like kids." she said before sighing and turning her attention back to the four kids in front of her, though Duster was old enough to actually be useful. She didn't notice that Wilson had arrived shortly before Nova left, only to have him nearly run her over as he dashed at Sprinkles.

"Whoa!" she said, twirling out of the way and glaring at him. Sprinkles yipped and leapt out of the way as well, and growled at Wilson.

"What, you want to fight!? Grrr, I'll beat you! I won't lose ever!" Sprinkles said, tyring to sound tough.

"Sprinkles, BOUNCYU can beat you! You aren't tough, you're a kid!" Duster said, waving a paw at him. Scratch Duster being useful. Thyme was on her own now.

Quin

"Since you accepted this job and became a teacher." Quin said in an offhand voice as he pulled out some more equipment and began to take reading of the room. He plugged it into an electrical outlet and waited for a moment.

"Hm... No power in here... I need to go to the breaker room and see if I can get at some of the wires..." He mumbled to himself.

"Say Zaria, did you have a Misdreavus at one point?" Zara asked, almost sounding sincerely polite. Quin cocked his head and looked at where Zaria had last been floating, but he said nothing. He instead walked over to a desk and pulled out his laptop, and turned it on, looking at a blueprint of the Lugia Dorm, trying to find the Breaker Room.

"Say Ms. Ashara, you mind telling me what the room number for this room is? I kind of didn't check." he said, and just like that, he included her in his investigation.

Drake

Maris grunted as she was slammed into by the attack. She didn't go flying THAT far, maybe ten feet or so, and landed on her back. With a groan, she clambered up and roared angrily at Charizard.

"Hmm... Maris, try using Slash." Drake said as the Dragon Pulse blasted his Gabite back several more feet. She let out a soft growl and charged forward again, her claw glowing with power. So... She was the type that would take any advantage that he gave. Good. One less thing she'd need to learn.

"You're doing better than I thought. I'm almost worried." he said with a slightly peeved expression, trying to cover up the fact that he was watching Maris and her rapidly declining endurance. She wouldn't be able to take a hit like that again, no matter how much she appeared to shrug it off. That always caught his enemies off guard, how she would seem perfectly fine one moment, then fainting the next, no middle ground where she appeared hurt at all.

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

"It's only a challenge if you think you can handle it" Jack said confidently with a smirk on his face hoping Kilik would step up to the plate and accept his challenge. Jack knew he had alot of pokemon that still needed extensive training and battle experience and even Blade needed to fight, wild pokenon just aren't cutting it anymore.

In terms of the battle though Lucia was in the leas, taking out the boys buizel while taking minimal damage to her absol was a good sign. Jack chuckled slightly as Danielle shouted out "YOU GO GURL" good to see them becoming such quick friends since arriving on the island "So Kilik doesn't watching this fight get you a little excited?" Jack said this hoping to convince Kilik to battle throwing one of the pokeballs from his belt in his hand.

To see how Lucia finishes off the battle and to see if Kilik was willing were the two things Jack had on his mind.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie smiled with satisfaction when the dragon pulse hit. That had to have hurt quite a bit, considering the type of attack it was. Drake's gabite wasn't down however, and came at Charizard with a slash attack. Valorie jumped a bit, having somehow been startled by this. Following a rather impulsive gut feeling she decided it would be a good time to counter this time around. She wanted him to be afraid to use close range moves.

"Charizard, counter!"

Drake's Habits dragged sharp claws across Charizard and by the sound of the brief noise Charizard made in response she could tell it had knocked the wind out of her. For a moment her blood seemed to run cold in anticipation of a surprise KO... before Charizard abruptly slammed a clawed palm into the gabite's abdomen in response, leaning over and simultaneously biting down on the unfortunate dragon pokemon. She then proceeded to literally lift and throw the gabite at least a dozen feet with a whip of her neck... only to collapse to one knee shortly after.

Valorie tensed at this. Charizard was panting, orange embers slipping from her jaws. The damage she had sustained earlier was clearly wearing her down fast. It couldn't be over, could it? Charizard had wings! She could keep fighting! She had to, because Valorie was not going to lose to--not /this/ time. ...Charizard made no move to take to the air.

"Charizard, you've gotta get up. You need to fly!"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy raised one of his eyebrows when she hugged him all of a sudden. One could have seen that coming after doing what he did, but he didn't. In fact, Rosalyn was the only person to have ever hugged him, so he didn't know much about the subject. Anyway, after the hug, Rosalyn told him he was a great friend, then proceeded to go where a Horsea was, and offered the Pokémon to join her team. Jimmy stayed there, sitting on the soft sand, and took a look around. He saw that his Weezing was unconscious, and sent him back inside his Pokéball after a sigh, and wished that Smokey thought it was all a dream or something like that.

After that, he turned his attention to Rosalyn, who was next to the Horsea, Kaida, and Belle...who looked...different. Belle was no longer a Togetic...she was...a Togekiss! Jimmy looked at the Togekiss with eyes opened wide. He didn't know that Pokémon could evolve by being exposed to certain stones.

Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center

When Roxas told Alice that she had a cute smile, Alice blushed and giggled. She was about to thank him for the complimetn, but then he said something else that had nothing to do with her. The boy said that she worried too much about her Pokémon. Well, that was true, she did worry about her Pokémon. But he also said that it made her insecure in battle, and that it made her Pokémon insecure as well. Was that true? Was that what made her feel so bad? Well, it was what made her lose the battle...but...would all battles have ended that way had she continued with that, um, let's say, style?

The boy also said that she should trust her Pokémon more. And have fun, and that it would allow her to win the battle. Well, at least it would give her an advantage, considering how inexperienced she was at Pokémon battles.

But there was something she didn't understand. She trusted Jello, a whole lot. Then why did that happen? Did she not trust him...enough? Alice didn't know what to think... Alice turned to face Roxas, and seemed insecure about something.

"Do you think you could, um, help me out? You know, with training?" Alice asked timidly, "I-I don't know much about that."

Jello looked at his trainer, and his desire to become stronger to protect her increased.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve nodded and looked sad again. "I might see about using the phone at the Pokemon Center to call home, see if things are getting better or worse" she thought about the message she had recieved earlier. Her mother had apparently been sick for some time now and there wasn't much more they could do except make her comfortable and pray to Arceus for a miracle. Looking down she saw Rama had followed them.

"Hi Rama" she said before noticing that Maxwell had to keep Quillie from going out of his Pokeball and that Sapphire had gotten out of her own and stood next to her Trainer glancing at the Zorua.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn grinned and looked at the Horsea. "Ready to Battle?" she asked it moving to stand behind Belle. The Horsea nodded moving back a few feet and faced Belle. "Alright Belle, start off with Aura Sphere" Rosalyn said. Belle looked at the Horsea and charged up a blue sphere of energy in front of her mouth sending it flying at Horsea who took the attack to the face and skidded back a bit in the water.

"Great Job Belle" Rosalyn called out watching in awe as Horsea sent a tick green beam at Belle who winced in pain as the attack hit. "Belle use ExtremeSpeed". Belle after a moment became surrounded by a white aura and moved fast towards Horsea slamming into it only to get hit by bubblebeam right after. "Charge up Solar Beam Belle"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy was sitting on the soft ground peacefully while watching as Rosalyn started a battle with that Horsea, probably so as to catch it. Kaida was watching the battle as well, looking amused and excited.

The rebellious-looking boy when saw how much power Belle had gained after evolving. The Togekiss seemed to have gained a lot of power and learned very strong moves, which got him to think. Smokey had evolved, and could learn new moves. And if his other Pokémon evolved, they could get stronger...and then maybe he could be able to meet a legendary...

An evil smile formed in his face as he continued to watch Rosalyn's battle. But after a few seconds, his face became serious again. Not because something had happened, but because he didn't want to tell Rosalyn about his, um, plan.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled as the bolt of energy hit the Buizel and knocked here out-wait. The Buizel actually managed to get back up and even sprayed Samuel with a water gun. Since he had already used Protect Samuel took the hit and grunted from the increased power of it. Samuel chuckled as he looked at Aber, "Well done little Buizel." He said as she was drawn back into her pokeball. Lucia looked on, eager to see which pokemon George would send out next when she heard Danielle on the sidelines, "YAY LUCIA! YOU GO GURL." Lucia smiled and nodded to her friend as she turned back to George. The storm was still in full swing, although it looked like it was getting close to clearing up. She would have to get Samuel to perform at least one last Thunder before the effects of the Rain Dance cleared up and Thunder would lose its perfect accuracy.

Sameul looked at George and wondered if his next pokemon would put up as decent a fight as Aber had. He could only hope. Lucia cupped her hands and shouted to Geroge over the storm, "I see you too have had training with professionals! We'll just have to see with battle system works best then!" Lucia was drenched with water, but she wasn't cold at all. Her passion for battling had fired her up! She was so into the battle that she didn't notice the woman with the Bayleef that also came to watch the battle.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled seeing the Horsea send another DragonBreath at Belle at the same time the Togekiss released the white beam from Solar beam. As the attacks got closer Rosalyn's eyes widened and she right away covered her eyes calling over to Jimmy. "Cover your eyes!" as the green and white beams collided causing a boom sound and a bright light that was a mix of green and white.

When the light faded and she could look again Rosalyn saw both the Horsea and Belle unsteady and weak. Grabbing a Pokéball from her belt she threw it at the Horsea watching the red light take the Pokémon in and the ball shake for a few seconds and then click. Belle retrieved the Pokéball for her and Rosalyn smiled taking the ball and then returning Belle. "I'm gonna call you Melody" she said to herself before putting both Pokéball's into her pocket and going back over to Jimmy.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora looked as she stopped twirling the Pokeball on her fingers and watched as she moved it into her own hand. She was startled when she made a pokemon appear out of it. She wasn't startled about the fact that she had a pokemon. It was the Pokemon that she had that startled her. When it was fully out of the pokeball she knew exactly what it was. It was a Rhyperior also known as the evolved form of Rhydon. Arcadia had told the Rhyperior to use a Rock Wrecker attack and to aim into the distance. She covered her ears when she heard the sound of stone grinding but the sound was only a few seconds long. She saw the Rhyperior throw the rock into the distance like it was told to do but Zora didn't notice anything happen. She stared into the distance that the rock had been thrown in for a few seconds but still didn't notice anything significant happen. She abruptly sighed.

" So whats the evidence " Zora had asked being clueless like always. A puzzled look came across her face while she awaited her answer.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

As soon as Rosalyn's Togekiss fired the Solarbeam it had been charging, Kaida covered her eyes. Jimmy, however, was too focused on his thoughts and wasn't paying attention. She heard Rosalyn's voice, but when he snapped back to reality it was already too late. He was blinded by the light of both attacks collinding and immediately closed his eyes and fell on his back as he screamed.

After everything was over, Kaida took a look around and spotted Jimmy lying on the floor, and covering his face with his hands. Immediatley the little dragon rushed over to the boy looking worried.

Back