• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watched Angel Beats! after the hype went down.

Also to each their own, but I don't remember the last time I have actually and not sarcastically cared about one's opinion on something anime/manga related in this thread.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Well damn, you should as I have the one true opinion. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

On a serious note if you liked that you should try Haibane Renmei, similar themes but executed a hell of a lot better in every aspect.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NOPE. Otherwise I would have quit anime/manga because according to your opinions I have horrible taste lmao.

Hmm .. maybe. I have other series that are on my list I told people I would get to such as Pandora Hearts.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I have this sudden urge to watch the glub out of the second autistic girl-anime this season.
No, not the woop woop kyonai one. The blonde one. yeah, there we go.

It's a bit to late for that though, I'd say. maybe tomorrow.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dunno If I've seen that one. Most anime is full of autism now.

I should be watching football but Poland forgot to close their roof.
1350416415399.gif

Years

I watched Angel Beats! after the hype went down.

Also to each their own, but I don't remember the last time I have actually and not sarcastically cared about one's opinion on something anime/manga related in this thread.

I on the other hand, have prostrated myself in the altar of /a/ this past summer season for some reason.

Got over that at least. But I should drop some LOL.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pretty sure it's of Spanish/Latin American origin, not French. I mean isn't there even a Spanish saint with the last name Rodriguez?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Your last name is my mom's maiden name, so it's the last name of several people in my family.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Lol pole stick. Lets discuss the new big thing - compatible battling. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

man. I don't remember the last time i got onto my facebook. i think it was sometime last week because someone pointed out a photo.

.... i don't remember the last time i was on facebook for more than five minutes there.

I will get back into competitive battling on PO someday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Except if Nica is talking about Pokemon Online competitive battling which I am assuming she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back