• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm new

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi T-Zombie. Welcome to PC! You could talk about anything Pokemon here. By the way, I noticed you try to claim Pokemon back then, but I think you must make sure you've got 100 posts counted before you do that... You may want to check Pokemon Club if you want. And check the rules, okay?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there T-Zombie and welcome to PokeCommunity. Do you have any specific interests you could tell us about?

Cid

Years
Snorunt! :D I love that little guy, so you get extra points for using it as your avatar. B) Also that is an interesting sig you got there. If that's an ironic statement then awesome, but if it isn't, then I find it cute. o3o

But yes, hi there, T-Zombie! That's a pretty rad username, not gonna lie. You fan of zombie video games, movies, books or any other medium? I'm not one myself because I'm such a pussy, lol, but I enjoy the zombie apocalypse themed video games when I play them. Also the world's obviously gonna end with a zombie apocalypse so best be prepared! You seem to be the *president* of this coming apocalypse, too. Cool. :3

You didn't tell us that much stuff, though! Maybe you can tell us why you joined this Pokémon forum in particular. Like which games have you played, which form of the franchise you enjoy the most (mine would be the games), or which Pokémon you like apart from Snorunt (ooh and Shedinja, apparently). You can also describe your non-Pokémon related interests, too! Just to get a gist of who you are. Who knows? Maybe we can recommend a few sections perfect for you when we do. (b'')b

That being said, welcome to our forums, T-Zombie! Enjoy your stay. :)

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
thank you wind heart, i will check out your pokemon fan club

in reply to tabor62, i don't have any specific intrest here but I like the hacks

Last edited:
Years
Hey Zombie, welcome to PC! Cool username, though your avatar is adorable so it kind of contradicts the name. XD; I'm Cirno and it's good to meet you!

Soo why not tell us more about yourself? You didn't really give us much to reply to in your post which might make it a little harder to get more posts in your thread. It's up to you, but there really is no reason to be shy or anything, since we're all friendly here. ^^ Maybe you can start by telling us your favorite Pokemon game and what you like to do outside of Pokemon? Just a small suggestion, it's totally up to you in the end! I really like Snorunt too, he's really cute though Froslass is pretty amazing as well. Don't think I've ever used it on my team though. D: Kind of wish I could catch one earlier since he's available in R/S/E so late into the game.

But I see you like hacks, so Emulation will be perfect for you. There are so many awesome games to play since our members are just that talented. :3

I see you've already posted around a bit too; that's awesome! We're a big forum so it might take some time to familiarize yourself with this place, but all it takes is some time and exploring. Make sure to read the rules too since that helps you learn how the forum works, and feel free to contact anyone if you'd like to chat! We have thousands of active members so there will always be someone that shares your interests here. I think you might like the Advanced Generation Discussion section too since you like Snorunt and he's from the third generation... but that probably isn't very good logic haha. Well, whatever you are interested in is definitely here somewhere, so look around and have fun! :D

So yeah, see you around and hope you had a great holiday!

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Cid, thank you for welcoming me i do enjoy zombie movies and games. i also enjoy the game form of the franchise but i have binders full of pokemon cards. i like good stories but i mostly came for the hacks

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I like playing Pokemon hacks myself :D I recommend Flora Sky and Shiny Gold. What hacks have you played?

Oh, and if you are wondering, the Emulation forums are right here. Here you can find tools, tips, and discussions about the actual hacking if you are into that. If you like playing the hacks themselves, be sure to check out the Hacks Showcase, Progressing Hacks, and Sideshow Showcase.

If you have any further questions feel free to shoot away. I hope you enjoy your time here.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
thank you Cirno. Every body has been so nice. i will check out the Advanced Generation Discussion.

tabor62, i'll check out flora sky and shiny gold im looking forward to check out great hacks, post,threads,ect.

Last edited:
Back