• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your signature Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Up until 2 years ago I would've said Pidgeot, since it always seemed to be a staple on my teams, no matter which game I was playing. The more I think about it, though, Butterfree is probably my signature Pokemon.

Even when I was a kid, I was almost willing to trade some of my best Pokemon cards for a Butterfree (only to find out there wasn't one in the Base Set). I even went as far as getting a Japanese Butterfree- which is still the only non-English piece of Pokemon merchandise I own. In the games I had sort of avoided using Butterfree, but by the time I played HeartGold, Butterfree became the main Pokemon on my team, and is one of the few I've actually bothered leveling up to 100.

Years
I haven't had a consistent signature Pokémon, but for themes, I would say a 3-way tie between Totodile, Servine, and Fennekin (all of which I have had themes on here at PC).

However, in the games, it's Kyogre. Ever since Generation III, I have always used Kyogre in battle. Kyogre was also the first legendary I truly fell in love with when I was younger as well.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2013
BLAZIKEN! We are both Fast moving (said by my friends) and we both have long legs. And is also dependable, like me :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Hydreigon.
It's so menacing, and is by far my favourite Dark-type. Although Torterra is up there in the ranks too, as being one of my most reliable Pokemon during my in-game odysseys.

Especially when it's been hacked into Ghetsis' team at near the same level as his other Pokemon. (I'm still bitter about that...)

Vaporeon, if that wasn't obvious enough. It is my favourite and I'm referred to as it a lot.

Another Vaporeon fan! *Internet high-five*

I love Vaporeon because it's one of the only cats that actually love water as much as I do! The only downside to this is I've never played a game with an Eeevee yet. (I would trade for one, but my DS isn't able to hook up to my internet.)

Years
Oshawott, because it's cute and tough like my usual personality. It also has to be on my team when I play a 5th Generation game.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I guess my signature Pokemon is a Growlithe. In the anime, it is loyal to their trainers, much like how I try and consider myself loyal to my friends. I'd help them in the toughest times and if they ever needed someone to call on I'd be there. Growlithes are also friendly and generally are soft and gentle, when they're not doing police duties. I also try and fit a Growlithe to evolve into Arcanine onto my team in every game I possibly can. n__n

Nakala Pri

Pikachu!! I'm strong inside and out, I sometimes seem aggressive but I'm nice and a loyal friend. I'm willing to help and would NEVER betray anyone, even if they mocked Adventure Time... heh heh... I love that show!

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Houndoom. Instant love even before I saw him. My friend who had a Japanese Gold version back in the day told me there was a "new, dog Pokémon that looks like a hellhound". I just had to have it when I got the game myself.

Years
Hum... Pokémon that looks like me would be Dragonite.
Please make sure that when you bump in a thread, the previous post was within the last month, otherwise the thread is considered dead by PC rules. If you (or anyone else) are still interested in a topic, feel free to make a new thread next time!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back