• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feel the wrath of Dark Politoed!!!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
darkpolitoedcopy2ip.jpg

rate!!!! Please!!!! I just made this today....

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
It might just be be me having a slow moment, but I don't quite understand the Pokebody. Do you draw 3 cards instead of 1 at the beginning of your turn or what/when?

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
I believe some of the text sizes on the attacks are a bit large or overbolded (if that's a word). There's a great discrepancy between the text size of the 1st and 2nd attacks, which may be what causes my 1st issue.
Rather low hp for a stage 2, since the game started upping the Dark hp's. No timer for the PokeBody, which is kinda really important ("Hrm... use my poke body to draw cards. Didn't get what I wanted... draw 3 more... lolzor, looks like ur lewzing.").
Everything else about the card seems to be fine.
6/10

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
The two attack fonts are actually the same size, I checked my PSD file, unless you mean for the PokeBody, then it's suppose to be smaller that the attack fonts. As for the PokeBody, yeah, i'm not to good with wording.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
KS i thought you retired or something? Hmmm...
Oh well..
I just scanned with my anti-sharingan eyes and i dont see any problems except for the art. Doesnt look so dark. Lol. Not much of a problem factor tho, Im just concerned why it isnt 'Dark' in anyway.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Auel said:
KS i thought you retired or something? Hmmm...
Oh well..
I just scanned with my anti-sharingan eyes and i dont see any problems except for the art. Doesnt look so dark. Lol. Not much of a problem factor tho, Im just concerned why it isnt 'Dark' in anyway.

I retired from sets.

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
My bad on the font size... they look different, but I did a pixel analysis and the two Fs in each Frog attack is the same.

Back