• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Wow, this has always been among my personal favourites. Gorgeous update you have made!

Still, you got a problem with a tree on the riverside, the rock is on top of it, see?

Apart from this, I found the rest of the screens really exciting :)
It's an easy fix, I've seen the tree tile with the proper rock outcropping behind it. Another good catch. :)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
I think it is a beautiful hack and I would love to play it once it is completed. I am not a grammar nazi as I myself am bad at spelling and grammar. I do like the FR and LG textures as I have always had a soft spot for them and I think the additions that the have taken from other games are amazing. Keep at it!

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
I just read the "storyline" part and .... it was so good that it brought tears to my eyes and the only reason im reading the rest if for fun looks AMAZING.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
I have my account on this forum for over 2 years, just browsing the hack section from time to time and only got very little posts.

But to this hack I just can't resist to post how great this looks!
Really can't wait to play this one :o

coca cola

Wanna be:D
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I don't normally comment much about these ROM hacks but it has got to be said that yours for me personally is better than all the rest even though there possibly maybe stupid looking fakemon but time will tell as you can also get awesome fakemon...

I was also wondering what stage will your 1st beta be in? (like 4th gym+loads of side quests that sort of answer)

This is definitely the best gba pokemon hack ever made up to now if you complete it and it looks like it is at a standard of a team of gaming programmers and a lot better than the originals caaaannnnt wait :D

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
A banner for this hack would be awesome, I'd love to have it sitting in my signature.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
Hope we get a beta soon, anyway good luck! It seems like a good ROM hack. Also I want a banner on this hack!

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2012
The story line is good, the animations is done very well. Your even including future gens and some fakemons as well. That's very cool! I wish you good luck on your hack! :3 Hope you continue you add on cuz this is amazing.

Luna The Absol

Champion of Telea
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
why is the whole "Windy Swamp" and "Wind Temple" from "Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap" in this game. I find it amazing, but....why?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
why is the whole "Windy Swamp" and "Wind Temple" from "Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap" in this game. I find it amazing, but....why?
Wait, what?

I mean, I've thought about incorporating overworld maps from LoZ-type quests (I know of a program and many quests made for it), but this would be the first time I've seen something like that done. Unless you mean music.

Cyclone

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I think he means the tiles, and they were recolored to suite my purposes. To recap, there are no connections to the legend of zelda series. . .

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Woah this is a cross between pokemon and minish cap, I now pronounce you my best friend ;)

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
Wow! I really love these 3D graphics and the new Battle Boxes,they are really appealing also the story makes it even more awesome!

Years
This looks really terrific! The screenshots are great and the storyline looks awesome; I was so sad there wasn't a beta out yet :( I hope this hack gets finished :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back