• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I've never played R/B/G/Y!!!

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
Years
I had to restore my iPhone x( so all of my data was lost for Pokemon yellow... Once I get things working again, I will probably get red and/or blue as well as yellow.

I have to say, I was pretty happy with yellow version so far. I mean, I only got to viridian city, but right off the bat it was different from what I expected. I'm not very happy with the pikachu starter though... Can I evolve it?
Im glad you like yellow version! It's a good game! Also, as others have said, you unfortunately can't evolve pika without the use of a link cable to trade over to red,blue,gold,silver or crystal.

Years
I have played all gens, started on gen one when i was 4 years old with yellow...good old times...I recently changed the battery on my yellow cartridge since it wouldn't save anymore, and i'm beating it again on a gameboy color :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
wow. My first game was Blue. I bought it when I was 15 years old. It took me over a100 h because I couldnt get past that one guy in the silph co house lol. ah I remember playing it till you could merely see light shades on the darkest setting for GB. Oh and i totally got lost in mt moon of all palces .lol.

Back