• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I hate Tuesdays, I start school at 10h30 whereas the the rest of the week, I start at 8h15. So I get this big envy to stay at home ><

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually just got up like 20 minutes ago. x;
Only time I have to get up at any earlier time is if I'm busy that day (in which case, I'll be getting up at 8am). >_> Which, to most people, isn't really getting up early, I know.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ha, getting up at 8 is for wimps. Getting up at 1 in the afternoon or later is what really counts, especially if you have nothing to do. Makes the days pass faster, and you wake up right when TV gets interesting.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ha, getting up at 8 is for wimps. Getting up at 1 in the afternoon or later is what really counts, especially if you have nothing to do. Makes the days pass faster, and you wake up right when TV gets interesting.

Getting up after 1 am is pretty much my life. It's mainly cause of how often I stay up really late.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well yeah also been trying to wake up a bit earlier cause I can get more stuff done. Though I have no school or work to deal with so I don't have to worry about getting up at a certain time. So I plenty of free-time already but I always like it when I can have more.

That may not make sense cause I'm tired.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't really get the chance to "sleep in". At least, not without waking up at least once between snoozes to turn on the lamps to my Bearded Dragon and feed him. I really need to consider purchasing one of those adapters that turns on his lights for me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's hard enough for me to wake up early for work :C Don't want to imagine how it would be if I had to feed someone.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I would like to wake up again at 7 in the morn to go to work. I love that feel of waking up knowing today's gonna be a good day, a day to make some income.

Sir Codin

Woke up early, but not early enough. Had to get my roommate to drive me to class, only to find out class was cancelled today. XD Now I got to go retrieve my car from the repair shop.

Also, something I realized yesterday:

> Combusken
> Has a phallic-looking body
> Has a gender ratio skewing towards male.
> Based off of a chicken
> Male chicken is sometimes referred to as a "c0ck" (sorry, had to bypass the censors for this one. It's for SCIENCE, dammit!!!)
> Secondary type is Fighting.
> .............

> MIND == BLOWN

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ditto.
I don't need to say anything else to explain. c:

Banette sticks pins into itself (See Ruby version Pokedex entry).
Something in the Bellsprout line (forget which) dissolves Pokemon.

Years
If anybody else would like to trade lives, let me know too I guess.

Wait no, I'll just clone myself and send him to work and school while I spend that $$$$$$$$$$

Years
If anybody else would like to trade lives, let me know too I guess.

Wait no, I'll just clone myself and send him to work and school while I spend that $$$$$$$$$$
But what if the clone wants to send you to work? They'll probably claim they're the original. That's always how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back