• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Then I will slay him where he lie.
But then you will have to hide the body. Someone who knows you will inevitably stumble upon it and think you're dead. You'll have to assume a new identity and/or convince people the dead body isn't what it seems to be. But then, in the third act your clone will be revealed to still be alive! Only it's actually not your clone. You and the clone are both clones and the original was using you both. Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

Years
But then you will have to hide the body. Someone who knows you will inevitably stumble upon it and think you're dead. You'll have to assume a new identity and/or convince people the dead body isn't what it seems to be. But then, in the third act your clone will be revealed to still be alive! Only it's actually not your clone. You and the clone are both clones and the original was using you both. Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

It's simple, I uh, move to Florence with Anne Hathaway!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
By the way, noting here that the House of Commons just passed a bill legalizing gay marriage in the UK. 53% of Conservatives voted against. It should be in effect by next year.

A matter of celebration for everyone.

Now you can go back to your scheduled murder plots!

Years
By the way, noting here that the House of Commons just passed a bill legalizing gay marriage in the UK. 53% of Conservatives voted against. It should be in effect by next year.

A matter of celebration for everyone.

Now you can go back to your scheduled murder plots!
I just saw that, too. Well done, UK.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
So the last few posts are evidence for a murder plot? You guys need to bury your plots more! I've always thought the people who barbecued their victim's body probably had the right idea. As far as that goes.

Did you take your test yet man? I just took mine and it was ridiculously specific on some questions.
I...did not! My professor started talking...and talking...and talking. And no one said anything. He didn't realize until we had about ten minutes left, so he rescheduled and everyone rejoiced.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Oh god, I changed themes for my PC, and now all my text is wonky, and for some reason the screen is too wide...
Also, I knew PC was too good to be true! Everyone's nice and everything, but you turn your back for one second, and bam! you find yourself with a knife in your back. I'm watching you all, I'm watching you all very carefully.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
34224679.jpg

Quite indeed Ron Burgundy.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ooh that's cool, an alternate map of the world. It would be odd to have that much land, instead of water

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah it would. Hurt my brain for a second though, I couldn't get it at all.

Sir Codin

For some reason I think a planet with 70% land would be less suitable for life than a planet with 70% water.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Well there's a ton of teens here.. plus it's the internet so.. attitude overload!!! But for the most part, people are pretty cool here!

And yeah I agree.. more water is better for sustainable life IMO!

Honest

Hi!
Years
The people here are pretty awesome. No doubt.

And I just came back from seeing Warm Bodies. God, what a cheesy but cute zom-rom-com.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What the god's name is this monstrosity? A zombie rom-com? I thought Twilight took it a bit far, but a tween zombie romance takes it too far for me. Too far! If you need me I'll be in a bunker somewhere with my Romero/Raimi collection.
will_smith_no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back