• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Answering the topic:

I would like chespin to be switch with some kinda grass cheetah thing or any sort of big cat. That would be cool. I'd also trade froakie with a shark. Froakie is awesome dont get me wrong but we've got seismitoad(I love seismitoad) so Froakie is gunna have to work hard in its evolutions to be cooler than seismitoad.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'd like to join if I haven't. There doesn't seem to be a form, but there's one from a few weeks ago?
Name: AWsquared
Starters: Treecko and Snivy.
Why I would like to join: I love the starter and always stay loyal with them in any game. They're not the strongest Pokemon, but I feel I need to keep them on my team cause they grow an attachment to me.

Answer the topic: I'd change Chespin for a Grass/Fightning Koala Pokemon. Like this one:
Spoiler:

I like Chespin and really think it's cute, but I really want a koala starter or a Grass/Fightning. Though we may end up getting a koala Pokemon hopefully and I'd be happy if Chespin's evos are part Fighting.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'd like to join if I haven't. There doesn't seem to be a form, but there's one from a few weeks ago?
Why I would like to join: I love the starter and always stay loyal with them in any game. They're not the strongest Pokemon, but I feel I need to keep them on my team cause they grow an attachment to me.

Answer the topic: I'd change Chespin for a Grass/Fightning Koala Pokemon. Like this one:
Spoiler:

I like Chespin and really think it's cute, but I really want a koala starter or a Grass/Fightning. Though we may end up getting a koala Pokemon hopefully and I'd be happy if Chespin's evos are part Fighting.
That koala thing is pretty awesome. :D The only thing is that I really don't about that is the fighting type. After three gens in a row of at least one fighting starter, I think I'd lose it if we saw another one. Although I guess we'll have to wait and see all the final evos.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Spoiler:

I think i would pesonally keep him at Galucuff cus he looks so cool in that form! Timberawl is meh...imo

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I think i would pesonally keep him at Galucuff cus he looks so cool in that form! Timberawl is meh...imo
If Timberawl would open up his eyes, I think he'd look be awesome. He must be related to Brock or something, because they both have the same problem. xD
I still think something like this would look better, and it wouldn't have the annoying Fighting type in there either.
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm... There's probably a reason why Chespin seems like the subject of getting the short end of the stick. There's probably a more elaborate explanation for all this, no?

Still, I think every single Pokémon will probably grow on you, especially for starter Pokémon.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What starter from the Generation VI trio (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie) would you like to have swapped with something else?

I kinda like all of them, but if I'd have to choose one, I'd say Froakie. Frogs are just getting a bit unoriginal, considering we've seen one in just about every generation, and now they're making one as a starter. Fennekin kinda reminds me of Vulpix, being a fire fox and all, however there aren't as many fox Pokemon, so it isn't really as bad. Chespin I don't have any idea what is supposed to be, so I can't say it's unoriginal in any way. So yeah, definitely Froakie, mainly due to unoriginality.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
What starter from the Generation VI trio (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie) would you like to have swapped with something else?

Froakie. Fennekin has grown on me alot since their debuts and I'm still pretty neutral when it comes to Chespin. Froakie just creeps me out.

What would I have swapped them for?
Truth be told, I pretty much prefer these Fakemons to the starters we actually got in Gen 6:

001__PTEURYA_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg
002__PTERAZOR_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.png
003__pterador_by_pequedark_velvet-d397eow.png

004__SHEEPER_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg
005__ASHEEP_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg
006__fleeceram_by_pequedark_velvet-d2xqtwv.png

007__PLATYDUCK_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.jpg
008__PLATYPLUC_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.png
009__PLATOXIC_by_PEQUEDARK_VELVET.png

*Disclaimer*
Images taken from:

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.com/gallery/12729265?offset=0#

They do not belong to me.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I want to use that platypus Pokemon in the games so badly ;-_-
That's probably the one animal Gamefreak hasn't based a Pokemon off of yet, and its definitely more original than Froakie. I still like Froakie, but I definitely like this one better.
I really like this idea. And it'd definitely serve as a great replacement for Froakie, since it'd definitely be a Water type, and since it's an idea that hasn't been used before (at least not when you look at is an animal individually :p). And come on, who doesn't like platypus... platypi? Platypuses??? You know what I mean. So yeah, supporting this all the way!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I really like this idea. And it'd definitely serve as a great replacement for Froakie, since it'd definitely be a Water type, and since it's an idea that hasn't been used before (at least not when you look at is an animal individually :p). And come on, who doesn't like platypus... platypi? Platypuses??? You know what I mean. So yeah, supporting this all the way!

So weird and cute, everyone wants one, right? I know, right? xD

The alternative Grass type looks a bit too crazy, but maybe someone likes it more.

PrinceSnivy

Royalty at its best.
Years
:DName: PrinceSnivy

Starter pokemon: Mudkip, Snivy.

Why do you want to join?: 'Cause starter pokemon are awesome!

My chums, you have found a person who likes that Grass type starter! That family looks so cool, and flying is one of my favourite types! Although, Chespin is kind of cute...

Last edited:

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Name:torrentblade
Starter pokemon: it is my beloved, charming, awesome, like a ninja, gangnam styling piplup! (now an empoleon)
Why would you like to join the club: well.... I am a newbie....so I haven't made much friends..... And I would like to be part of a club because....well, I've Always loved clubs, so I hope I made the right choice picking this one!

Last edited:

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
im going to leave the club, its only because no-one replied after i posted

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name:torrentblade
Starter pokemon: it is my beloved, charming, awesome, like a ninja, gangnam styling piplup! (now an empoleon)
Why would you like to join the club: well.... I am a newbie....so I haven't made much friends..... And I would like to be part of a club because....well, I've Always loved clubs, so I hope I made the right choice picking this one!

im going to leave the club, its only because no-one replied after i posted

That's a bit of a fast thing to do, huh? (Welcome new guy AKA Torrentblade :3)

I think it might be a good idea for me to make a new topic right now, as then there'd be something to do right here!

What do you think of the player Pokémon available in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity?

The only thing I care about is Axew. xD

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I'm angry about it. I wanted to be a Piplup again! It also makes me mad that they took out the quiz, which was one of the coolest parts of the game at the beginning. The plot better be pretty freaking good, otherwise I think I'm going to lose it. Nintendo just destroyed one of my favorite games.

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Okay I will rejoin but I'm not filling in the form again... Anyway apparently the style is going to look really different when in trails I mean it won't display the squares when you walk or anything. I would like the black and white starters to be able to be picked for the new game starters, maybe mincinno, sewaddle, lillipup, patrat and a few others could be starters as well?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I'm angry about it. I wanted to be a Piplup again! It also makes me mad that they took out the quiz, which was one of the coolest parts of the game at the beginning. The plot better be pretty freaking good, otherwise I think I'm going to lose it. Nintendo just destroyed one of my favorite games.

Who knows? Maybe it ends up getting interesting or something. One thing I know is that it's more catered to Generation V.

Do remember to pick up the demo, which is now available on the eShop.

Okay I will rejoin but I'm not filling in the form again... Anyway apparently the style is going to look really different when in trails I mean it won't display the squares when you walk or anything. I would like the black and white starters to be able to be picked for the new game starters, maybe mincinno, sewaddle, lillipup, patrat and a few others could be starters as well?

The grid is off by default, though you can turn it on. Also, some dungeons don't have a grid.

Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, and Axew. That's all. But I need only Axew xD

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Man, I haven't owned PMD game since PMD Blue Rescue Team. I rented PMD Explorers of the Sky or whatever it was called, but I didn't even finish that one. When I get a 3DS, I need to buy this one.

And to answer the current topic, I only care about Snivy. Why? Because Snivy is Snivy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back