• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
open_sign_1.jpg

For all of you who've requested pokemon during the week, the Adoption Center/ Shelter is now open!

I will be away for the following hour, but please contact me and I'll get right back at you.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
hello!
i am pretty early on in the game but im looking to adopt a zorua!
let me know what i need to do to have this happen <3

thanks so much!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
hello!
i am pretty early on in the game but im looking to adopt a zorua!
let me know what i need to do to have this happen <3

thanks so much!

Hello!

Well, all you need is to have your FC, if you have it we're all set to go.

I have some Zorua now, but they're not Timid with Extrasensory, is that ok for you?

Years
Sorry for being picky But if Possible I would like to request either a A female Drought Vulpix or a Quirky Male, I don't have much in the ways of Pokemon but I do have several evolution stones as well as my Master Ball That I don't really need.

If you need something else just ask, I may have it but if not Sunday is a ways away and I could always work for it!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sorry for being picky But if Possible I would like to request either a A female Drought Vulpix or a Quirky Male, I don't have much in the ways of Pokemon but I do have several evolution stones as well as my Master Ball That I don't really need.

If you need something else just ask, I may have it but if not Sunday is a ways away and I could always work for it!
Hi Thougar.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any DW Vulpix at the moment :(
I'm getting one but on Sunday, so I won't be able to breed one for you.
If there's anything else you want, you can ask, but if you want DWs, the only ones I have available are Eevee, Drifloon, Clefairy, Dratini and Munna.

I would like to adopt a entei and a registeel , and I have a zapdos I can donate.
Ok, but it has to be on Sunday. I can't trade any other day.

Last edited:
Years
Hi Thougar.
I'm sorry, but I don't have any DW Vulpix at the moment :(
I'm getting one but on Sunday, so I won't be able to breed one for you.
If there's anything else you want, you can ask, but if you want DWs, the only ones I have available are Eevee, Drifloon, Clefairy, Dratini and Munna.

Ah, thats a bit of a bummer...
Although, DW Eevee could be useful also, I wouldn't mind Giving a chlorophyll Leafeon a shot, and It would fill the hole I left after I pretty much said "No, I am NOT Gonna even try to get a heatran with the correct nature AND HP ice."

Same trade offer still applies, I dont think I will be using my Masterball on anything anyway.
Actually, I just got a DW Seedot If ya wanna trade for that, Its not the best competitively but Pickpocket is useful for farming items.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Ah, thats a bit of a bummer...
Although, DW Eevee could be useful also, I wouldn't mind Giving a chlorophyll Leafeon a shot, and It would fill the hole I left after I pretty much said "No, I am NOT Gonna even try to get a heatran with the correct nature AND HP ice."

Same trade offer still applies, I dont think I will be using my Masterball on anything anyway.
Actually, I just got a DW Seedot If ya wanna trade for that, Its not the best competitively but Pickpocket is useful for farming items.

Ok, so you want a DW Eevee for the Seedot, right?
Is the Seedot a female? If so, I could give you a female Eevee so you can breed your own. They're Modest nature, so you'll just have to give her an everstone.

Years
Ok, so you want a DW Eevee for the Seedot, right?
Is the Seedot a female? If so, I could give you a female Eevee so you can breed your own. They're Modest nature, so you'll just have to give her an everstone.

Yes it is, I'm currently trying to hatch another one myself In case I ever need to farm for an item.
Dang... I just realized why DW females are in such high demand....
Magnemite... Why do you dream about only male Pokemon?

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Oh... sure, they are!
I still have the Gorebyss and Metang if you still want them.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, I want those too :D

The Legendary beast will be for my Diamond while Gorebyss & Metang will be for my HeartGold :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hi. Can I please have a Ralts 01 (Gardevoir) and 02? (Gallade) I'd like to try using new kinds of types, and I'm rather unfamiliar with Psychic types, so I think the duo would deserve a spot on one of my teams. (I have many)

Also, if your donation center is open, I'd like to donate a pair of Goletts from my Golett shiny hunt. I think they don't deserve to just stay in my PC for the rest of their lives.

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to transfer them straight to my B2? I have SS so it's not problem if that isn't possible, but it would be convenient. My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I'm usually on from 11 AM to 8 PM.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Could I get a Relaxed Mudkip with the ability Torrent?
I'd like to use one on my team ^.^

Sure, I think I still have that one. Is Sunday ok?
Also, what's your time zone?

Hi. Can I please have a Ralts 01 (Gardevoir) and 02? (Gallade) I'd like to try using new kinds of types, and I'm rather unfamiliar with Psychic types, so I think the duo would deserve a spot on one of my teams. (I have many)

Also, if your donation center is open, I'd like to donate a pair of Goletts from my Golett shiny hunt. I think they don't deserve to just stay in my PC for the rest of their lives.

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to transfer them straight to my B2? I have SS so it's not problem if that isn't possible, but it would be convenient. My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Time) and I'm usually on from 11 AM to 8 PM.

Ok, so... the Ralts are for GenIV or V? I can give them to you on whichever you want, so if you want them for Black 2 it's ok.
Let me know! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Hi, can I adopt a female Snubbull, a male Bulbasaur (01), a male Farfetch'd? I have Pokemon SoulSilver and I want to start with these three pokemon before I get to far in the game. I would like the Snubbull to have the egg moves Close Combat, Ice Fang, & Heal Bell and also I would like Farfetch'd to have the egg moves Flail & Leaf Blade if possible. I also live in Phoenix so if I'm not mistaken I'm on MST. Thank you. Also if possible can I have them as eggs. Thanks again. Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:
Back