• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the PC Guild! ~~~ Fairy Tail fan club!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Username: acatfrommars
•Favourite character: Gajeel
•Celestial Spirit Topic: My favorite is Capricorn! He gave off a dark aura as he was controlled and was unbelievably powerful (almost as powerful as Leo). I just like his look and how he's such a powerful goat. xD

Glad to see this group. I watched all of the 2014 episodes today! I also read the Fairy Tail manga almost weekly.
Spoiler:

Gajeel x Levy forever. <33

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
I'm gonna be honest and say I've never read the manga so I'm not sure how far ahead it is compared to the anime, but I keep getting sad when I realize there's only one episode per week, it needs to be daily >:c

Years
Welcome kitty! <33 Yay for FT club members.

The manga is really, really good though - you'd be surprised with how much has happened there so I'd definitely recommend picking it up. An epic Laxus-centered battle should be coming up soon in the anime so you've that to look forward to, Andrew.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Ohhh god. I'm off one day to a manga convention in Madrid and load of stuff happens!

Username: acatfrommars
•Celestial Spirit Topic: My favorite is Capricorn! He gave off a dark aura as he was controlled and was unbelievably powerful (almost as powerful as Leo). I just like his look and how he's such a powerful goat. xD

Glad to see this group. I watched all of the 2014 episodes today! I also read the Fairy Tail manga almost weekly.
Spoiler:

Gajeel x Levy forever. <33

Username; inheartstaco
Favourite Character; Laxus
Topic; Gates past 12

Okay so this is definitely gonna go in a spoiler tag
Spoiler:

On another note, I can't wait for Laxus' next battle, it's going to be so awesome since he's up against another lightning user

Hiiii and welcooomeeee taco and cat from mars (mind if I call you that? Of course not! :33)!
Soooo I think I'm waaaay behind, since the last manga chapter I read was when
Spoiler:

Sooooooo yeaaaaahhhh...
Aaaaanyway, welcome!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Username: jan2prado
Favorite Character: Aquarius

AQUARIUS!!! Q A Q .... why!! why!! huhuhu..

Also I like the Fairy Tail 2014 Art Style but now Lucy doesn't seem to be used for fanservice in the latest chapter... Finally you showed them your true powers... but still Aquarius!!!

Okay, Topic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
•Username: Tyler1616
•Topic! Stellar Spirits:

Because im assuming you mean Lucy's, I think Cancer, because he has a cool voice, and I like the tune hes always humming. (Anime)

Last edited:

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
Spoiler:

That must happen before Laxus' next battle then
Spoiler:

I'm only watching the anime see, so I haven't even seen the aquarius thing yet

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Spoiler:

Yes I read that and omg. That is going to be one epic battle! And while we're on battle, do you think the anime is dragging on the fight scenes a little too long?

Spoiler:

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
Just read the new issue...
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

And welcome to the club, new peeps! I've been drowning in more FT lately, specifically the Edolas arc because ogod it's amazing. *_*

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Goooooooooooooooooood
OR/AS announcement + Final exams + Mirai Nikki = No free time
I reeally need to update the member list.
And the topic.
Sooooo it's time for the SUPER AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY COOL ROULETTE
Aaaand the one who will choose topic for this month will be..... Sheep !!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyy (I'm absolutely not doing this because I'm lazy...)
Also, welcome, Jan2Prado and Tyler!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Just read the latest chapter!
Spoiler:

^^

Years
Alright, let's get one thing straight.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

RedBoy715

Pokemon Game Developer
Years
Username: Redboy715
Favorite Character: Jellal

Celestial Spirit Topic:
My Fave is Leo cuz he is the king of 12 Celestials. :D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Welcome to the club, RedBoy715! I like you already, we share similar tastes :) Jellal and Loke are both awesome.

Kay, maybe time for a new question? Am I allowed to do this? Whatever. :P What do you guys think of the anime's new animation style? Love/hate? Which do you prefer more?

Back