• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC&G Approval/Denial Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
shatter501's pixelblur or mineblur mods has been denied due to lack of content. I told you if you want to start a club you can just...simply start it, or if you need help you can ask me. Please refer to the Resource Guide for help on getting a club started. I will PM you with more details later.

Also Pixelmon is still Pokemon, and I cannot allow that here. If you are interested in ANY pokemon-related clubs, please visit Pokemon Clubs.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Captain Barnacle's Hail Johnson Krew has been denied due to breaking FC&G's rules of hate clubs. Please review the rules. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to PM me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Captain Barnacle's Free the Pumpkin! has been denied due to the thread not following club regulations. I highly encourage you to read the rules and resource guide or serious consenquences will occur if you do not abide to them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Grotesque's The Imperial Empire has been denied due to lack of content. When you are creating a club, you need a title, introduction, rules, and sign-up. You are missing the rules section and you also need to expand on what The Elder Scrolls is about. I will PM you with more details when I get the chance. approved! However I had to edit the title a bit to define what your club is, so that way people won't have any confusion. ;)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
shatter501's minecraft mods has been denied due to lack of content, as well as topic is too narrow to be considered as a club. Please read the Resource Guide for more help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
shatter501's discussion of mc mods has been denied because your club still lacks content. Your club threads will continue to be rejected if you do not comply with the help I sent you via PM.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm the real Dave's Yoshi Krew has been denied due to multiple reasons, including the club topic being too narrow to be worthy of a club. I will be sending you a PM regarding that, as well as other reasons.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both of Espurr_Kawaii's Pokemon Coordinator Fanclubs (both duplicates) have been denied. Pokemon-related fan clubs are not permitted in Fan Clubs & Groups. Please visit the Pokemon Clubs section if you are interested in creating said club as well as possibly any other Pokemon Club you may be interested in making. If you have any question, don't hesitate to message me.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Blazinbones's American Baseball Fans has been denied due to lack of content. In order to create a club in FC&G, you need the following: Title, Introduction, Rules, and Member List & Signup. I'll PM you with a detailed reason soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back