• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brag o.0;

Years
Post something that you can brag about here XD.Like you can throw a baseball uber fast XD.<--- Uber XD.PC is getting to me XD.
I got one, I got rep from Andy O.O;

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Me? I'm too smart for my age. Not in school but in topics that usually preteens don't even know about..o.0
And I can't brag about anything. I don't think that's anything special..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Erm...I dont know. In summer I try to walk a mile each day?

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
Years
I can draw a perfect picture of Knuckles the Echidna. -_- heck, I can draw better than a lot of people... but I'm not the BEST artist. (I'm more of a modest person IRL)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i have really good social skills over aim. but that just makes my lack of them in real life more obvious. i'll end up getting girlfriends online, and being unable to talk to them in person *slaps self* i can also quote a lot of power ranger lines word for word. and i know a lot about music. boo ya!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'm one of the fattest guys at school, yet I run the fastest.

Years
I take Advanced English. My reading level is really high. I can read long books in a short time, if I just sit down and READ.
sorry, I don't have much to brag about.

Back