• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Archive] Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
First you get the ROM you're using, then you open up your emulator, then you drag the ROM into the emulator which you're using. And that should work.

ethankaiba

Banned
Years
thanx.i'lltry that.
ps.what does xd mean?

that does'nt work.it says''unsupported file type''.

Last edited by a moderator:

biwigirl

pokemon master
Years
Hi. I just downloaded a hacked rom..just to try anothers rom.. but how do i load it? it is a hacked leaf green.. and how do I put it in my emulator? you know.. put them together.. it is something I heard.. but I dunno.. can ya tell me?

it is a beta I meant.. well..hope that you understand my question..:S.D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Squall ruler said:
Ive got pokemon saphire

Im trying to change the colour of the background On the title screen
The only colours that i can get to work are
Purple,black,white , dose anyone know how

How do i change the back ground to a diffrent colour?
You have to edit the Titlescreen pallate with a Hex-Editor, in order to be a ble to use the colors you want.

w_rink_ly said:
Hi. I am trying to make some new types. I have succesfully replaced the ??? type with another type. I used TLP with a raw dump from UnlzGBA. But when i was done, the NORMAL type image was all messed up on the bottom. Also, I would like to insert two other new types. Does anyone know how I can do this?
Try re-dumping re-editing and re-importing it.
Alternatively you could try to put the image up by 1 or 2 pixels.

This will require a lot of ASM hacking.
At the moment it is nearly impossible.

ethankaiba said:
how do you play a hack?can you on a computer emulator?if so,which emulator?thanx
See the FAQ at the point "How to apply an IPS-Patch".

biwigirl said:
Hi. I just downloaded a hacked rom..just to try anothers rom.. but how do i load it? it is a hacked leaf green.. and how do I put it in my emulator? you know.. put them together.. it is something I heard.. but I dunno.. can ya tell me?

it is a beta I meant.. well..hope that you understand my question..:S.D
Same for you. See the FAQ at the point "How to apply an IPS-Patch".

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
FR/LG starter editor

does someone have a tool to change the starters of pokemon FR/LG, because i need it really hard

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2006
EliteMap plx

can any1 here post a link to download EliteMap last version? Or NobleMap, i really need them xD i tried to download the EliteMap 3.5, posted here, but didnt work =/

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
S-master said:
does someone have a tool to change the starters of pokemon FR/LG, because i need it really hard
See this post (2. answer), the question has already been answered here.
There are not many tools that work with FR/LG yet, so you'll have to use a Hex-Editor.

Alabama said:
can any1 here post a link to download EliteMap last version? Or NobleMap, i really need them xD i tried to download the EliteMap 3.5, posted here, but didnt work =/
Hacking Tools Reference
It's always useful to read stickied threads.

jaguar

Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2007
Need help with graphic

hi i am new to hacking and i wanted to know how you can change the graphic of an older game to make it look new...like pokemon yellow game but with good graphics as pokemon emerald.. if there is a tool or something please give me the link...if it is a thread please tell me the page number of where i can read how to do it or download a tool.

Thank You

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
ok... how do u change the grass tile???? ive edited 2 diff tile sets in emerald but still with no result... i rly need 2 kno :'(

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Ok, never mind about the new type thing then...:( But is there any way that I can change the order in which pokemon appear in the pokedex, using a hex editor maybe? Oh, and is there any way that I can change the weaknesses and advantages a type has over another (like water strong against fire etc.)?

Last edited:

w_rink_ly

Novice Hacker
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Well yeah, obviously in hex but that alone isn't very helpful is it? Any hints on where to look or what exactly I should be changing?

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
I have a question, plz answer them ^^
1 frame = how much seccond?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
not a measurement of time... :S it depends of ur fps(frames per second) the more it is the smoother the game runs... :D

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
When run Visualboy Advance in 100% speed then 1 frame = how much seconds?

pokioh243

MHUhaha im just..hungry
Years
i've got a question,
how to put sprites in a game?
i mean fusions etc.
thanx already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back