• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Anyone want to have a bunch of friendlys. I'm going to use garchomp in the friendlys unless you want to do 5v5

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I will but I have to trade and battle Jango first, he's been waiting on me for ages

I'll be in the wifi room. I don't have any stall breakers. Just straight up fighterss soo make you team accordingly. I'll see you in there

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'll be in the wifi room. I don't have any stall breakers. Just straight up fighterss soo make you team accordingly. I'll see you in there

Ill be battling Jango for a while

Jango vs Zeus 5 battle showdown

1. I win 2-0
2. I win 1-0 with 1 hp left, I love RockyIII Adriaaaann!
3. I win 2-0 Aerodactyl is a beast but Cresselia takes hits all day long
4. I win 1-0 This is intense!
5. I lose 1-0 GG Jango

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Ok I'm down for a 5 battle showdown as well. Just remember what I said before.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Dude I said I had no stall breakers -_- and one team why do you keep switching? I have no one to beat gliscor and I'm still waiting on my gliscor from lady. Damn it

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
KLuning vs Zeus 5 battle showdown

1. I win 3-0
2. I lose 1-0
3. I win 2-0 What a come back!
4. I win 4-0
5. ???

Ok sorry, no Gliscor, you can hardly call me a staller.

My bad I needed a water Pokemon level 100

Do you have a female gligar with toxic heal? I need one and ladyent to give me one oday. Could you breed one quick for me?

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
My bad I needed a water Pokemon level 100

Do you have a female gligar with toxic heal? I need one and ladyent to give me one oday. Could you breed one quick for me?

You can only breed that ability from a female, mines male sorry, I got mine from her too

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
I'd have to agree, although I had a LV 100 Blissey which took big-hits with it's amazingly high HP. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back