• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I just hope that importing Pokemon will be possible, or else building teams is gonna be difficult for quite a while.

Years
I notice that I'm spending a lot less time on this site. I think its because
A) I'm mostly spending time on Reddit, moderating my subreddit
B) I'm on What-do-you-do.net, and we are somewhat planning to build our own RPG about out forum.
C) Midterms, nuff said.

So please, excuse my absence.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
This is true. We now have an opportunity for a starter monotype challenge. Should be interesting.

In other news, a small number of people have been popping into the challenge irc! I am still the only one there regularly though. So come hang out guys! I won't bite... Much...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
@Honeyman: Don't worry about not being too active here. :) You may leave for a year and come back and I'd still remember you. XD

Anyway, I don't think they'd make trading and importing difficult for us...at least I'd hope not. They haven't blocked us from importing Pokemon for the past few generations, idk how this one would be different, unless they change some major systems like EVs/IVs and such. Which I hope they don't, because that'd mean relearning the system and most likely no importing. :/

ps: necrum doesn't bite he pecks

pss: i'll try to be in #swablunest tonight after dinner yay

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
@Honeyman: Don't worry about not being too active here. :) You may leave for a year and come back and I'd still remember you. XD

Anyway, I don't think they'd make trading and importing difficult for us...at least I'd hope not. They haven't blocked us from importing Pokemon for the past few generations, idk how this one would be different, unless they change some major systems like EVs/IVs and such. Which I hope they don't, because that'd mean relearning the system and most likely no importing. :/

ps: necrum doesn't bite he pecks

pss: i'll try to be in #swablunest tonight after dinner yay

I got my laptop back so I can do challenges again! Now I'd better get ready for work. Ugh checkouts.

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
Just one question (I'm terribly sorry if you have answered this before Sydian): When is the next Event Challenge? I wanted to participate in the Stocking Stuffer Challenge, but sadly I never got around to it. :( But anywho, I will definitely sign-up for the next one!

btw, is my sig ok now?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You're too late to ask for Mardi Gras event now though! I have something planned next month that I wanted to do last year, but something came up so I couldn't post it. Sorry. D: Next year we should have one though. Definitely.

diamondmutt1111

A wild summer appeared!
Years
You're too late to ask for Mardi Gras event now though! I have something planned next month that I wanted to do last year, but something came up so I couldn't post it. Sorry. D: Next year we should have one though. Definitely.

Awesome! sign-me up! :D Wait, so like 2014? Could it have something to do with X and Y? #speculation

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, I guess Mardi Gras challenge will have to wait till 2014 lol. Trust me. Time goes by quick. We'll be there in no time.

Wildy is close, haha. It is a Valentine's Day challenge, but Luvdisc is not gonna be a team requirement. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Neither of those, actually. ;) And idk if it will be monotypeable. It would be difficult to have it sorted in such a way that you could.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm sure if you plan your game and team carefully after I post it, you'll find a way to integrate a monotype in there. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's a Pokemon you have to have that can fall into that category, but there are other options that don't require picking a friend. I'm sure most people will though, myself included. That's all the spoiling for now!

It'd be awesome to have an event around my birthday, haha. AlexOzzyCake made me a Christmas present which is basically a challenge centered around me, and I told him I might use that for an event some time. Only thing about my birthday is that it's in August and I start band camp then, so I'm busy. But oh well, I might do that anyway. Though the way he set up the challenge requires a gen V game to be played and I like the events to at least include one game from each gen if possible. Hm. Perhaps I can change the rules a little to allow more flexibility. It wouldn't hurt his feelings. AND. I turn 21 this year, so what a great year to have a Syd's Birthday Challenge. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back