• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm gonna start watching Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? on the train today. Now that's a long name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I swear I only got half of that name. Although after Ore Imo and Onii Chan No Koto Nanka I guess I'm used to it by now.

And it hasn't even been half a day yet and already I thought of what my next theme is going to be.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Back from lunch! I coincidentally had Japanese food ahaha xD Udon noodles with karaage chicken in soup.

Btw, just thought of a random something. For those who dislike it, Math is a chore that blocks up your brain, right? Well, it isn't a surprise - Math consists of NUMBers that NUMB brain cells. Hahaha get it get it? xP

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013

I haven't had a theme in years. I'm thinking of having one done by the end of this month.

Years
I changed mine just a few minutes ago, my latest theme is Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

He was apparently the character that led to Mickey Mouse's creation by the great Walt Disney himself. Oswald of course, appeared along with Mickey in the Epic Mickey video games.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I have used 3 or more themes to fit with avatars I mentioned some pages ago (Victini and the others) and switch the theme based on my mood, but it's hard for me to think of making a new theme from scratch...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013

I thought you had an earlier version of Mickey Mouse, which I guess is pretty much the same thing if he was created right before Mickey.

Never really knew that

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Guys, the counting games belong in Other Trivia! We don' have postcount there, but that makes it so much better!

Years
I guess Caelus confused this for the Gender Race in Other Trivia lol.

Anyways, I always thought Other Trivia is my domain on this forum. Most of my posts tend to be over there but if you're talking sections which add postcount, it might be New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls or even this DCC alone (I rarely post in Other Chat & Discussions outside of this and Celebrations forum).

Also, I think most Pokemon sections, but notably Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon General, Pokemon Anime, Pokemon Clubs and maybe the occasional venture into Pokemon Trivia. I also hang out a lot in the 4th and 5th Gen sections, as well as X and Y.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
No it doesn't. This thread is essentially a less spammy version of the count to infinity thread.

I knew it was the DCC haha just counting down 'till 10,000

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

We're doing it just this once to make sure we get 10,000 posts now, how else are we supposed to keep track lol.

And it's midnight here now, well time to sleep for me. "Disappears in a manly poof."

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There's a number in the top right hand corner of your post that says what post you're on... that's how you keep track!

For example, this post is #9625.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Just so this doesn't end up like the inferior count to infinity thread, how is everyone's day?

It's almost 3. I really should be sleeping right now

Sir Codin

You'd have to be a cold, cold, cold woman to argue with this logic.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Haha true that. Now they don't have anymore excuses.

Well I'm off to bed. Good night PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back