• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite non-legendary dragon type pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
My favorite is Haxorus XD
Second: Garchomp
Third: Kingdra
Fourth: Hydreigon
Fifth: Salamance
Sixth: Flygon

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Not a huge Dragon type fan but Haxorus is pretty beast. Flygon is cool too, but I like Vibrava more.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Dragonite doesn't make the list? ):

Garchomp is mine, that thing was like the epitome of the Gen IV metagame to me. Close behind are Hydreigon, Kingdra, and Flygon. Salamence and Dragonite are okay, and I just plain do not like Haxorus at all.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
i am also a big fan of garchomp. its probably the most powerful and fastest of all dragon types, but it more has to do with how i like sinnoh so much, cynthia's garchomp in the anime was amazing. also ash's gible was pretty funny (the voice was great). i like haxorus but hes nothin compared to flygon (on my white 2 team) and salamence. dragonite is cool but lets be honest his design is a little silly which is why hes around the bottom of my list.

Years
Never been quite sure why, but I never really used Dragon types, outside of Rayquaza (who isn't eligible due to being a legendary). If I had to pick one though, it would be Hydreigon, partially because of it's interesting Dark/Dragon typing, and also because I'm a sucker for hidden meanings in names.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
This thing:
Spoiler:

Such. a. BOSS. I just like Hydreigon's appearance. It's demonic, menacing and powerful.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Name wise, I like the H@X0R, Haxorus.

But overall, I always like Kingdra, for some odd reason that can't been expressed in words.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
my favorite is hydreigon even though evolving it is a pain. altaria comes second with her plushiness :D

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
This guy:

it__s_dragonite_biatches___by_oblivion69-d5ccsqr.jpg

I'm more partial to the first two generations of Pokemon so why not go with one of the originals.

GARCHOMP is a close second though. I tend to use either Dragon/ Ground types to fill the last spot on any of my teams; Platinum lets me choose both.

images

Back