• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

I got a Magby card that has the name written "Magmar"... WTF?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Got a MINT condition Blaine's Charizard and Rocket's Scyther today, along with a shiny Hydreigon. Pretty awesome trades.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Got 5 Plasma Freeze from Walmart. The highlights are as follows:

Heatran EX
Holo Rare Hydreigon
Rare Staraptor
Rare Cofagrigus
Rare Hariyama
Reverse Holo Rare Umbreon
Reverse Holo Rare Glaceon

Years
I found some Plasma Freeze at my local target today. I like the new lower-material used blister pack wrappings. Anyway, I pulled 2 of the Mr. Mime as the rare in the boosters, the one that has the bench-shield ability. The only problem I see with it is that it's easily brought up and picked off by Catcher.

Years
Bought 2 Plasma Freeze packs and a White Kyurem box. In the PF boosters, I pulled 2 ultra rares: Heatran EX and Rock Guard. Pretty lucky there. Made the Next Destinies, Noble Victories, Plasma Storm, and Boundaries Crossed boosters in the White Kyurem box feel pretty paltry in comparison, despite pulling the Infernape from Plasma Storm.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I bought a Boundaries Crossed pack and pulled a Grumpig which is my first newer Grumpig card :3

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Nothing worth mentioning from my boosters right now. I did however buy this:
Spoiler:

Ain't she purdy? It's a real shame we never got the Vending machine sets in America because this care is beautiful!

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Got my Latios EX full art today, in japanese. Beautiful card.

Years
Target just opened up here in Canada a little over a week ago, so I decided to head in to see what they had. It looks like they're still a little short on stock, but I did manage to grab the last two Plasma Freeze booster packs that they had. The only interesting thing I managed to pull was a holo Metagross, but I've got to say, I really love the way that the Team Plasma Pokemon cards look. I know this isn't the first set they've shown up in, but it's the first I've seen of them.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Got 5 Plasma Freeze packs from Walmart. Got a couple rares I needed plus a Heatran EX Full Art, which was cool. Plus it's the 2nd EX I have pulled from the set, the other being the regular version of the Heatran EX

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Just got a bunch of graduation money and opened a paypal, so im buying a few gold stars. My Rayquaza should be here any day now.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Got 5 more packs, need to stop. It's getting way to expensive! :)

Pulled rare Mr. Mime x 2, holo rare Electrode, holo rare Dragonite, and Heatran EX. Nice to pull an EX, but will all the packs I have gotten, I keep pulling that one! :) reg Heatran EX x 2 plus one Heatran EX full art. It's all good, better then not pulling any! :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Got my Elite Trainer Box on Tuesday. Results yielded Holo's of Infernape and Togekiss. Also had Reverse Holo's of Druddigon, Crobat <3, and Escape Rope. I also mange to get an Ultra Rare which happened to be a Moltres EX. Overall pretty happy with the results! I am still waiting for my Skyridge pack which should be coming in tomorrow before I leave for vacay this weekend. If not, I can open it on Monday.

AquaThePiplup

Gravity of Love~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I got a Giratina(?) can't spell Pokemon anymore. But I got a Giratina EX card from Next Destinies, I think?
Surprisingly, I wasn't very excited. Maybe because I was really hoping for the new Mew EX, though, I'm not really into Pokemon cards that much anymore except that Shining Mew.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
^
Dragons exalted, not next destinies

Got a Tornadus EX full art and Rock guard Ace spec in my plasma freeze openings today.

And even better, my japanese Rayquaza gold star got here. Ahhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back