• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Foxrally, by your statement, I think you misundertood joeyhugg's statement or you don't know the rules of the game.

According to Aryan143,
Rule 8: You can only start a new sprite if the previous sprite was changed at least 5 times. Also if you have made a change, please allow the next person to decide on starting a new sprite or not because they might want to edit it further...

I'm sorry if I'm wrong. It's what I know whenever I join the game because it's usually after 5 posters when we can start a new sprite.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I don't know if the rules have changed, but I've been in this game pretty long enough to notice that 5 CHANGES are necessary and not 5 POSTERS. But we usually go by the rule of 5 posters, so we end up with 7-8 changes. :D

And here is a token of em- something:

zSGYFt4.png

• Virizion feet
  • Removed antlers and chest puff-thing

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Since this is one of the Pokemon that are hard to change, I just added a little detail and that is that I added Reuniclus' mouth into the hands... And made the tree's color even lighter.

ezimba16095393019000.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ohh this sprite is looking beautiful. Time to add in a skull for extra... cuteness? :D

eX8usEE.png

Recoloured the skull to suit the flower's yellow and shaded Vulpix's hair to reflect the skull mask.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I rectified all shading and disjointed proportions of the sprite with the help of another Pokémon and minor scratching. Also moved down the head, to fit the head properly.

atActUZ_zps94210d0f.png

I seem to have forgotten how addicting this game was.

Last edited:
Back