• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello world! I want to make some friends :D

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
Hi, nice to meet you all! I'm really really super new here so I haven't made many friends here :(
So with this thread I hope to make many new ones here!

A short introduction, I'm a girl living in Indonesia. Currently studying in college majoring art and design. I love to cook especially pastries and cannot live without drawing :) Drawing is my purpose in life! It's my burning passion. Currently hooked up with pokemon black and white. Crazy about ferriswheelshipping <3 It's one of the reason I joined this community.

I'd love to draw for my friends. I used to do request and commission but too busy to do it now. But I love to do it again sometime soon.
some of my old work can be seen here:

the-chocoholic-girl.deviantart.com

So, last words, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
You love cooking pastries? I love eating pies... I think we can arrange something mutually beneficial :P
But alas, welcome to PC. As far as talking about Pokemon and making friends this place ain't half bad. Just make sure you read the rules so you don't get on people's nerves too much and you should be fine.
You've got 8 posts so I'm gonna assume you know your way around the forums but if you have any problems feel free to VM/PM me and I'll do mah best to give you a helping hand or shove you off in the direction of someone else that knows stuff I don't.
You say you live in Indonesia, are you Indonesian or are you just there to study? The sentence was a tad ambiguous.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
My family doesn't like sweets so when I bake sometimes there's no one who tasted it. So maybe I should give it to you for scoring? :d

Yeah, I've been reading some of the forum and still adjusting myself with the rules. Thank you for reminding me :) I'll try not to bother anybody.

I am an Indonesian and studying in here. So sorry with the bad grammar XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey Chocoholictan, nice to meet you! Welcome aboard!

If you're making a batch of pastries I'd love to have a taste, I'm not a chocoholic as such but I am a sugar junkie :)

If you need anything, you can also VM/PM me, but Charliezard has been here longer so he'd probably know more than I do :)

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
Thank you shining raichu!
I hope you don't mind if I'll drop by sometime and ask a few newbie question lol.

I wanted to send some baked goods to charliezard too but until we came up with some awesome teleport machine that can send items in lightning speed between country I guess we'll have to settle with virtual cookies XD *gives a batch of freshly made virtual chocochips cookies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I heard cookies?

Welcome to the community, Chocoholictan! I see you're a fellow artist! We have a pretty good arts section here. I don't regular it myself but it's got some good stuff and some great people in it, so check it out! Nice to meet you. (=

trespasser

Problem, officer?
Years
Hiii! Welcome to PC. ;D I lovelovelovelovelove your art! Ferriswheelshipping is amazingly amazing. That does make sense... right? Well, I have no excuse, my first language is english. :p I doubt you'll have trouble finding friends, cause you seem really nice. :D Add me if you want! :D

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2011
I heard cookies?

Welcome to the community, Chocoholictan! I see you're a fellow artist! We have a pretty good arts section here. I don't regular it myself but it's got some good stuff and some great people in it, so check it out! Nice to meet you. (=

Yesss, virtual cookies and pie for you too! *gives batches of chocochips cookies and apple pies* Thank you for the welcome :) oh, I haven't checked that section yet thanks for letting me know! I'm going to go there noowww

Oh wow, your also from deviantart!
Very beautiful art yew have~ :I I'm jealoussss <3

Well, I'm also new here, so nice to meet you. C:

Also lol ferriswheelshipping. X'D N ftw~

ferriswheelshipping FTW~ XD nice to meet you! and thank you for the compliment :3

Hiii! Welcome to PC. ;D I lovelovelovelovelove your art! Ferriswheelshipping is amazingly amazing. That does make sense... right? Well, I have no excuse, my first language is english. :p I doubt you'll have trouble finding friends, cause you seem really nice. :D Add me if you want! :D

Oh, I'd love to add you! I hope you won't mind :)
yess ferriswheelshipping is my passion XD they just seems so canon in the game (or is it just my fangirl's eyes? lol)
It's really really nice to meet you <3

You will make friends for sure~. Welcome to PC. I hope to see you around the forums!

Thank you! Nice to meet you :)

Hiya there, Chocoholictan~! Welcome to the wonderful world that's PC! And don't worry about being new here or making friends or anything like that. We were all new at one point, and it's pretty easy to get along with the majority of users here at this community, so yeah. xD; That, and you seem like a really nice and friendly person, so yeah~!

Please enjoy the forums!

Yeah, everyone seems so nice and welcoming here. I'm glad. I was afraid of doing the 'newbie syndrome' by annoying people with my lack of knowledge lol XD
oh, and pleasure to meet you, Twilight Sky! I love your name.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi, nice to meet you all! I'm really really super new here so I haven't made many friends here :(
So with this thread I hope to make many new ones here!

A short introduction, I'm a girl living in Indonesia. Currently studying in college majoring art and design. I love to cook especially pastries and cannot live without drawing :) Drawing is my purpose in life! It's my burning passion. Currently hooked up with pokemon black and white. Crazy about ferriswheelshipping <3 It's one of the reason I joined this community.

I'd love to draw for my friends. I used to do request and commission but too busy to do it now. But I love to do it again sometime soon.
some of my old work can be seen here:

the-chocoholic-girl.deviantart.com

So, last words, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)

Hiya, Chocoholictan! Welcome to PC! :DD

YES OF COURSE! There are tons of awesome and friendly people here at PC, and to be honest with you I'm sure that a good chunk of people would certainly be willing to just run away with a conversation with anyone (myself included!). And your art... is fantastic. Seriously, it's awesome! You should go post a thread in the Art Gallery if you haven't already! D;

Also you should hook me up sometime with a pastry. /fan 8D; If you have any questions about PC or just wanna fire up a conversation, don't be afraid to shoot myself or any of our awesome forum staff a Visitor Message! I'm sure none of them would really mind, anyway. Oh, and don't forget to check up on the rules up here at the top of the forums here! You already look like you're doing pretty dang good at starting off with activity, so hopefully you'll keep that up! :DD Enjoy your time at PC, Chocoholictan! :3

Back