• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Shadow starts walking slowly around asking the Charmander questions. When they reached an open meadow Shadow stopped. "Alright this is how we're going to find your name. We're going to sit here and you tell me about yourself." She sits down.

Alana

Years
Shadow heard a growling coming from her right. "Hello" She said standing up. Then she suddenly realised that her mother had left to find food, they were helpless if someone attacked. She lowered herself to the ground and waited.

Alana

Years
Shadow stood herground. She couldn't move if she did then Blue would get hurt. As the Eevee drew closer Shadow Flame knew that she was in trouble. She stood there with her tail curled up to her body and braced herself. About five miles away Wonder Blaze stoped.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i hear a growl and sniff around and listen carefully. i face where i hear and sniff the growling pokemon and make a fire in my throat and prepare to breath it out.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
" What are you doing in my mother's territory! Speak or you will pay a terrible price!" said Phsy. She growled at two Charmanders and bit black one. Little blood formed on black Charmander's sholder. Blue one didn't know what was happenng. Evee instantly knew that blue one was blind so Phsy left them alone.

Alana

Years
Shadow Flame cried out in pain. Now she was mad. "We were talking until you came along, Now I'm mad." Flames shot out of her mouth and just grazed the Eevee's tail.

Four miles away Wonder Blaze was coming home.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i hear the sound of feet running and whip around and fire at the sound scorching the pokemons tail.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"we were just walking!!!arnt we alowed to hold a conversation?"i sniff andpick up the trail we left when we walked hear and walk back to shadows nest smelling continuily to keep the trail

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
" What do you want? " asked Phsy. She couldn't harm Sentret for it was normal type.
" Are you going to stay there Charmanders? I am only giving you's a chance for little blind one's sake!" Phsy went to her mother.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
" ur a meanie!!! im suprised your not with the bullies that pick on me!!!" i pick up a rock and throw it in the sound of his voice especting to miss but i actually hit him on the head and send him rolling down a hill into a small creek."did i hit him?"

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
" oh that hurts! I'm noot being meanie! I'm trying to protect my mother's territory! It's my duty and I respect that! Now please get out before my mother and your mother fight!" Phsy said. She of course wasn't trying to be mean. She loved her mother and respects her. She felt drowzee and fell, rolling and splash! She fell down on a river. The current was strong and she couldn't swim.
" Mama help!" Phsy called out. Her mother couldn't hear her. Only pokemon that could help her was two Charmanders and Sentret.

Alana

Years
Shadow didn't like the Eevee but she couldn't let the pore thing drown. She ran to the waters edge and reached out for the Eevee. "Grab me hand." She said desperatly.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
she grabbed black one's hand. Black one pulled her up. Phsy lay down.
" Thanks for h..e..l..p..i..n...g... me..." Phsy said. Lot of blood was coming out. She closed her eyes. She wasn't dead, but her breath was so faint.

Alana

Years
Shadow Flame wasn't sure what to do. She bent down and touched the Eevee's head. Just then Wonder Blaze came soring back. She landed and looked at the little Eevee. She also noticed that Shadow was hurt. First she laid her tail on the Eevee and used recover. "Wether or not we're enemys doesn't matter." She said quietly.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Few minute later Phsy woke up. She could see two Charmanders staring at her.
" Thank you. Sorry about my behaviour, but this land really is owned by my family the Eons. You, starter family ( Squirtle, Blastoise, Ivysaur etc.) agreed not to interfere it. I guess they forgot.Oh, by the way my name is Phsy," Phsy said and shook the hand of two Charmanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back