• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
This game looks great.

It has an amazing plot, awesome graphics, and many nice features. I will definetly be following this game.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

SUPPORT THE REEF

Spoiler:

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The overall looking of the game looks good and neat.
The way to get the starter pokemon is unique too. The tent system sounds fun.
Keep it up. The game has potential.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Nice, I really like the concept you made. It somehow reminds me of The Sims Castaway. But how could we catch wild pokemons? How could we get pokeballs? I'm just curious -,-

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
maybe they can wash up on beaches a random, with other items? Or maybe you can make them... in the anime they use this weird, really hard berry to make different types...

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
I would like to help

Name: You shall call me AvatarKris or AK
Skill: Super Sexy OW Spriter and Good Battle Spriter
Past experience: Pokemon Carbon *idk if he released the pics yet* Pokemon MSB
And some more failed hacks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
The battle background is very nice! =D Can't wait to see some more ^^

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thankyou all for your comments. School starts for me tomorrow, though, so progress will slow down a little bit.

And thanks to all the people who have support banners in their sigs!

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Thanks for the update on your progress! You've done a great job so far anyway, I'm sure that you will find time for it later. :) Nice to see another Aussie. ;)

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
This is really nice Rave. Mind me calling you that? If not I'd be more than happy to oblige by your full name lol. Anyway I love where the storyline is going and how you planned everything out so far. My only problem is how all the Pokemon seem to be lined up to where they look like they're waiting to be captured. I did have an Idea that was inspired by your Idea/Plot. Instead of having them all line up and the pokeball magically appear where it is. Maybe the trainer could discover that he/she still has one(as well as maybe a potion or something so as not to make it seem to obvious) pokeball in their bad and when they stop searching the bag they hear a snap of a twig or something and a bunch (in this case 4 pokemon) pop out and run around. In turn the player goes up to one of them and ends up catching one...something around that Idea. You by no means have to use that Idea, It's just a mere suggestion. Anyway I do love where you're going with this and I hope to see more when you get some free time. Keep it up ;)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Hey,
I don't mind being called Rave at all.
Ravecat, Rave, Ryan, etc. All work for me just fine.

I have made some adjustments to that starting segment, but I will certainly try to implement your suggestion too (especially the twig, that would work well).

Thanks. :3

---

Currently thinking of a way to compose Boss Battles. (Are there any Pokémon spriters willing to give it a go?)

Last edited:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
There may be, though I doubt a fully-fledged Fakedex.
It will be a couple, and I want the bosses to be custom.

Right now it would be good to get some help in this department, and maybe mapping too. However, it's not necessary, and I'm capable myself, it would just make it easier to get stuff done amidst my school work.

Last edited:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

010A.png
011A.png
012A.png

CHALLENGER APPROACHING
What's this? It's a new Pokémon!
Water/Poison types, the Jellol line distinguish themselves from other Poison types with a high Sp. Def stat and great Speed!
Jellol -> Jelloly -> Jellocity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back