• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
HEY EVERONE!
*insert sadness at being unable to get on PC, blah, blah, blah*
Anyway, no new shinys. I was on vacation in UTAH for the UTAH SHAKSPEAREAN FEST! I got to see The Merry Wives of Windsor (by Shaky), and Room Service (a 1920's play). They were both comedies, but I liked Room Service more. It was so funny! :)
Oh yeah. POKE PRODIGY! TELL ME WHERE YOUR FRIEND LIVES RIGHT NOW! I'd trade him a shiny for his shiny Roselia! I am soooo jealous! I want the evo of it shiny!
EDIT: Oh, you might have noticed, my sig was too big, so I'm sorry King Kobra, but I took the banner out. I am truly sorry. When D/P come out, I'll put it back in.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
That's so... amazing... Two shinies... In one day....

: |

Anyway... My shiny hunting has really been shaken up now. I don't know what to go after. Ghost (Ninetails) will be on my "final" team. The Shiny metagross is nice however it's kinda lackluster in a way (although great)

So...

SHC report:
No new shinies, but maybe I'll get luck in here...

FR:
Magikarp. No luck. KARP!

LG: On hold. It's so Krabby!

Sapphire:
On full blast - Hatching cacnea eggs!!

Emerald:
SRing for Sudowoodo.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Well, just remember, it may be a pre-evolution or something. Or have something special tied to it. But I see where you're going with this. :D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Hey guys.. im gunna make my eevee family now:D... and i wanna give em nicknames so i decided to give them names of guys in this club :D... umm basically call which 1 u want ur anme on ok? and also.. i need to know which eevee's to evolve into the forms... ok? Well... anyways

Eevee#1-?
HP-20
ATK-10
DEF-12
SPATK-9
SPDEF-11
SPD-12
NATURE:IMPISH

Eevee#2-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-9
SPDEF-12
SPD-12

Eevee#3-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-11
SPDEF-12
SPD-9
NATURE:QUIET

Eevee#4-?
HP-21
ATK-12
DEF-10
SPATK-9
SPDEF-11
SPD-10
NATURE:ADAMANT

Eevee#5-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-9
SPDEF-13
SPD-10
NATURE:CAREFUL
So again... i am evolving these 5 eevees.. but i unno which 1 is gunna be which.. and also.. i need to know which one should evolve into which form :) thnx again

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Sorry, I haven't been able to give any Shiny Updates, been really busy, plus PC isn't exactly being nice. Any way I'm still doing Start-Overs for Shiny Legendaries in my new Emerald, but still no luck. I recently transfered all of my Shinies to my old Emerald so I have now started over all of my other versions. In Sapphire I am in the painful process of trying to get my Shiny Jirachi, naturally no luck so far, I try for about 2 Hours each day. I'm alternating between my Ruby and Fire Red trying for some Shiny starters. And in Leaf Green I'm currently re-starting for a Shiny Lapras. Also on my Emerald 1{The one with all my Shinies} I'm going to begin Hunting for a Houndour. That's all for now.

::Hunting::

Emerald 1::Houndour
Emerald 2::Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza{Alternating Daily}
FireRed::Charmander
LeafGreen::Lapras
Ruby::Treeko
Sapphire::Jirachi

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
hi I've been hunting but haven't had any luck :P
I am still so sorry about writing victory road, when it is cerulean cave and am still ashamed....
I might get a Wailord traded !!!! well yeah a shiny one :P !!! but it will show after a few days until then good luck to all

Last edited:
Years
Hi I'm Jetres as you can see I'm new here lol I would like to join the club because I have shiny pokemon of course and I WANT MORE! I have 3 so far. Charmander, Diglett and Votorb don't know who to go after now and don't care as long as I get a Shiny YEAH! XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
o.O i kinda meant which of the evolved forms would you like me to name as ur name (for e.g Killer_Swift i could give name to an umbreon cuz hes my fav).. well ya thats what i meant.. adn also.. i kinda need to know which eevee needs to be evolved into which form?

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
HEy, guys... guess what?

I still don't have a shiny Treecko. I decided to give up on it, and now I'm hunting for a shiny Torchic. Treecko is best with Leech Seed in its moveset IMO, so I'm waiting till I'm farther in the game to breed for a shiny Treecko. Congrats on the shiny Torchi Akidatheart. I am still very jealous of you for that shiny Latios. Wish me luck with Torchic...

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Please delete one of your posts. You doubled. Anyway, my last post didn't show up. I now have more to say anyway. Well, my first post was:
That *drumroll* I caught a shiny Castform!(more recieved than caught, I suppose) I was SRing for about a week, when I found it.
Now *drumroll again* I just CAUGHT A SHINY KECLEON! I've been SRing for about 2 days now, and I just found it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
YAY. Good Luck to all other hunts!!!
Oh yes. *SHINY DANCES LIKE MAD*

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
tyranisneasel said:
Please delete one of your posts. You doubled. Anyway, my last post didn't show up. I now have more to say anyway. Well, my first post was:
That *drumroll* I caught a shiny Castform!(more recieved than caught, I suppose) I was SRing for about a week, when I found it.
Now *drumroll again* I just CAUGHT A SHINY KECLEON! I've been SRing for about 2 days now, and I just found it! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
so how many ****ing shinies do you now possess?
i think im going to get pidgeotto*, pidgeot*, gengar*, golem*,mightyena*,banette*, aggron*, gloom*,vileplume*,bellossom* and marowak* soon enough...i just need to "borrow" my little cousin's GBASP...
sudowoodo*'s search has began once more...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Well, Here's some News. I got Shiny Lapras. YAY! ^^ Anyway. Now I can do some new Hunting on my LeafGreen. I think I'm gonna go after Shiny Legendaries like in Emerald. Still nothing with Jirachi... T-T But I shall never give up!

::New Shinies::

Lapras

Emerald 2::Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza{Alternating Daily}
LeafGreen::Articuno. Moltres, Zapdos, and Mewtwo.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Sorry to say this guys, but people at serebiiforums.com have discovered how to clone pokemon... u guys know what that means... shiny pokemon are forever ruined.

Congrats on the shiny Lapras, but when did you get all those other shinies? Your shiny Latios and Latias are making me very jealous.

Wish me luck with Torchic everyone...

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
Hey did you guys miss me? I havent been on here in a couple of days due to this site being down. Plus I've been too busy playing Animal Crossing: Wild World and reading Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince.

Killer-Swift said:
Eevee#1-?
HP-20
ATK-10
DEF-12
SPATK-9
SPDEF-11
SPD-12

Eevee#2-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-9
SPDEF-12
SPD-12

Eevee#3-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-11
SPDEF-12
SPD-9
NATURE:QUIET

Eevee#4-?
HP-21
ATK-12
DEF-10
SPATK-9
SPDEF-11
SPD-10
NATURE:ADAMANT

Eevee#5-?
HP-20
ATK-11
DEF-11
SPATK-9
SPDEF-13
SPD-10
NATURE:CAREFUL
So again... i am evolving these 5 eevees.. but i unno which 1 is gunna be which.. and also.. i need to know which one should evolve into which form thnx again

Make Eevee#3 Espeon and name it after me :D. I'm gonna make an Eevee team also.....speaking of which, I have 3 Eevee eggs on FR that I need to hatch....:P

tyranissneasel said:
Now *drumroll again* I just CAUGHT A SHINY KECLEON! I've been SRing for about 2 days now, and I just found it!

2 Words....No Life....lol, geez you must have like 25 shinies by now, can we say dedicated...lol

♥Nova♥ said:
Well, Here's some News. I got Shiny Lapras. YAY! ^^ Anyway. Now I can do some new Hunting on my LeafGreen. I think I'm gonna go after Shiny Legendaries like in Emerald. Still nothing with Jirachi... T-T But I shall never give up!

::New Shinies::

Lapras

LeafGreen::Articuno. Moltres, Zapdos, and Mewtwo.

Congrats on Shiny Lapras

Shiny Report:
Don't really have anyone to hunt for really, just playing. I may actually start SR though and try for a shiny Treecko or Torchic on Emerald (Maybe breed for Shiny Treecko with Leech Seed) and/or a Shiny Charmander in LeafGreen. Desicions, Desicions

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Sorry to say this guys, but people at serebiiforums.com have discovered how to clone pokemon... u guys know what that means... shiny pokemon are forever ruined.

Congrats on the shiny Lapras, but when did you get all those other shinies? Your shiny Latios and Latias are making me very jealous.

Wish me luck with Torchic everyone...

Well, with Latias I had been trying over and over again to get a Shiny one for quite some time. First I had my little cousin trade me his regular Latias temporarally. That way It would be in my PokeDex so I could track it easier. It took me about a Month, but I finally got it.

The Shiny Latios was really pure dumb luck. I wasn't even trying to catch Shiny one. You see I kept making it faint every time I was lucky enough encounter it so I had to keep starting over. I had a Master Ball, but I was trying to save it for Rayquaza. Anyways, after only about 10 attemps at spotting the a regular Latios... I SEE A SHINY ONE! I was afraid to even attack it once so I just used my Master Ball and caught it.

As for the others:

Blaziken{Started Emerald over like 200 times for Shiny Torchic Starter.}
Maganium{ALOT More Start-Overs. Again Emerald, for Shiny Chickorita, after completing Hoenn Pokedex.}
Blastoise{Leaf Green. Start-Over for Shiny Squirtle Starter again.}
Butterfree{Fire Red. Caught Shiny Caterpie within' the first hour of game play.}
Gengar{Fire Red again. Found Shiny Gastly in Pokemon Tower.}
Roselia{Sapphire. Caught while searching for Latias.}
Gardevoir{Traded from a friend as Ralts.}

Also, I wish you the best of luck with Torchic! ^^

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
♥Nova♥ said:
Well, with Latias I had been trying over and over again to get a Shiny one for quite some time. First I had my little cousin trade me his regular Latias temporarally. That way It would be in my PokeDex so I could track it easier. It took me about a Month, but I finally got it.

The Shiny Latios was really pure dumb luck. I wasn't even trying to catch Shiny one. You see I kept making it faint every time I was lucky enough encounter it so I had to keep starting over. I had a Master Ball, but I was trying to save it for Rayquaza. Anyways, after only about 10 attemps at spotting the a regular Latios... I SEE A SHINY ONE! I was afraid to even attack it once so I just used my Master Ball and caught it.
I don't think it works that way Nova.. unless you caught the Lats on the Southern Island, if not, they had to be shiny the first time you saw them. Or you had to keep starting over from when you see the Lat on tv. Correct me if I am wrong guys. I got mine by sheer dumb luck too, but it was shiny the first time I saw it.

Edit- Congrats on all the new shiny pokemon everyone!

Back