• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
True! And yeah, manga fox, asnd yeah, it was a dell that exploded!

TPBMHN asked their uncle for a Pokemon Product.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
False, I asked my parents for them.

TPBMHN like the pairing GreenxBlue!

(wow...since when did this become a manga discussion?)

King!

better
Years
False, I haven't even thought of it! And my question was uncle not parents.

TPBMHN eaten Pokemon mac n' cheese.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
True, I've never wanted Dawn off the anime. She seems like an interesting character.

TPBMHN has never squee'd or fangirl sighed over the delight of Brock/Takeshi in glasses...
xX

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
Years
I have actually I have loads of pictures of Harley and most likely "OVER NINE THOUSAND!"

TPBMHN caught a Pokemon and sent It free. ^.^

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
O_O You do? OMG! =D

True. I captured one then traded it immediately though... It was just yesterday, actually. Lvl 23 Ponyta for lvl 16 Budew...

TPBMHN hugged their pillow because it had a Pokemon design on it.
xX

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
False

Hey! What's with all the shipping?!

The Person below me has never trained a dragon-type pokemon to it's final evolution.

Speaking of which, when you say false that means you have done it, because TPBMHN means "The person below me has NEVER" and I mostly sasune because he keeps forgetting.

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
True. And hey! I take that personally!

TPBMHN thought about the pairing DrewXDawn!

(wow...you're right, there are a lot of pairing things. oh well...your problem, not mine. just kidding)

Years
the person below me has never liked the pairing RedXYellow.
Ahehe, darn, I shoulda answered that. xD (I woulda answered false really sternly and gone on with a long rant about how AWESOME SpecialShipping is. Lol)

Okay, true to ther person above. (If you mean sleepgaming xD)

Uh..The person below has never...known someone who supports PreciousMetalShipping.
(Anyone who answers this, whether they have or not, will probably answer false, cuz you've met me, a PreciousMetalShipper. xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back