• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's Soari's 4th anniversary!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Wow, it sure has been a long time, Sazi. You've been here for four whole years! I bet it amounts to some celebration, right? Thus,

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY, SOARI!

It's been barely a year since we came to know each other. But still, we've become good friends. I hope that this friendship lasts forever. Thank you for being my friend, Soari. You've been awesome, buddy.

Here's something for you:

Spoiler:

Have fun! ;3​

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
It's Saba-chan's 4th anniversary? Omgod. That's a long time.

That's why you deserve this teddybear~ : 3 *wraps it in a spoiler*
Spoiler:

Happy 4th Anniversary! : D
May you stay here you in PC till it's end. XD ;

Zet

Years
Happy 4th Anniversary Saba. I hope you stay at PC longer, even if you aren't an active member it's always good to see you online :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
omg I was totally going to reply eventually...

HAPPYANNIVERSARYSABA I REMEMBER YOUR SHAYLA STORY AND YOU IN THE PAST AND STUFF AND ILU GURL.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
We only started talking recently. But you seem like a pretty friendly person and I'd love to get to know you more. :3

Happy anniversary! n__n

Years
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SABA-CHAN! X3

Four years can go by quite fast, yeah? You've always been such a sweet, kind member here and I too hope that you'll stay here so we can celebrate more anniversaries. <3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Hey there, new friend. :) Wow, did you really joined here four years ago? That's a long time. I'm glad that you stayed with us the whole time, or at least for a moment until it's time to go back into reality.

It's been nice talking to you through our visitor messenging conversation. You already seem like a nice person. So, I would like to say this before this day ends.

Happy Anniversary, Saba!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Soari! Congratulations on making 4 killer I mean, fantastic years! We only recently started talking, but I can already tell that your an awesome person. =D Try another 4 years! xD, fingers crossed~

Happy Anniversary Saba!

ZOMG, my sister's name is Saba! xD

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
SABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABA

ilu happy anniv

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Wow, it sure has been a long time, Sazi. You've been here for four whole years! I bet it amounts to some celebration, right? Thus,

HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSARY, SOARI!

It's been barely a year since we came to know each other. But still, we've become good friends. I hope that this friendship lasts forever. Thank you for being my friend, Soari. You've been awesome, buddy.

Here's something for you:

Spoiler:

Have fun! ;3​

Sweet. I already told you that you rock at making threads! :D
anyways, thanks so much dero! :3 *takes a large piece of cake* om nom nom.

HAY! XD

I'm ye newest friend. So I'd like to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! XD

Thanks alot <3 now won't you gimme some of your precious loli's? :3

It's Saba-chan's 4th anniversary? Omgod. That's a long time.

That's why you deserve this teddybear~ : 3 *wraps it in a spoiler*
Spoiler:

Happy 4th Anniversary! : D
May you stay here you in PC till it's end. XD ;

*cuddles teddy bear*<3 thanks alot umbry n.n
Even if I won't stay here for much longer, I would still stay in touch with you.
ily gurl :3

Happy 4th Anniversary Saba. I hope you stay at PC longer, even if you aren't an active member it's always good to see you online :3

Thanks Zet-kun <3
well, I am glad to see that someone really feels good to see me around. :3

omg I was totally going to reply eventually...

HAPPYANNIVERSARYSABA I REMEMBER YOUR SHAYLA STORY AND YOU IN THE PAST AND STUFF AND ILU GURL.

I am glad that you still remember all those beautiful times :3
ily too neekah. <3

Well, I'm glad I'm not late.

Happy Anniversary, Soari! Whenever I would look into some people's profile, I would always see your friendly visitor messages to them, and that showed how much of a friendly person you are. I wanted to get to know you as a person more and I wanted to be friends with you but I keep forgetting to VM you and I hope this post in your Anniversary thread makes up for it.

Along with this, congratulation on making it to four years, you're quite the veteran, and I hope you stay here for more. :3

Thanks so much Twilight sky <3 I really appreciate your sweet compliments :3

We only started talking recently. But you seem like a pretty friendly person and I'd love to get to know you more. :3

Happy anniversary! n__n

Thanks hun <3

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SABA-CHAN! X3

Four years can go by quite fast, yeah? You've always been such a sweet, kind member here and I too hope that you'll stay here so we can celebrate more anniversaries. <3

Yay! :3 thanks Chi! *shares a piece of cake wif you*

Hey there, new friend. :) Wow, did you really joined here four years ago? That's a long time. I'm glad that you stayed with us the whole time, or at least for a moment until it's time to go back into reality.

It's been nice talking to you through our visitor messenging conversation. You already seem like a nice person. So, I would like to say this before this day ends.

Happy Anniversary, Saba!

Yeah it's been so very nice talking to you through VM's (=
anyways, thanks BHwolfgang! <3

Soari! Congratulations on making 4 killer I mean, fantastic years! We only recently started talking, but I can already tell that your an awesome person. =D Try another 4 years! xD, fingers crossed~

Happy Anniversary Saba!

ZOMG, my sister's name is Saba! xD

Aww, thanks fella <3
wow me and your sister has the same name n.n

SABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABASABA

ilu happy anniv

Thanks mah JESHJESHJESHJESHJESHJESHIBEARBEARBEARBEAR<3<3<3
ilybby

Back