• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have ONE Pokémon with maxed out stats irl

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you could have ONE Pokémon with maxed out stats in real life what Pokémon would you want and what would you use it for?

I'd have a Reshiram with maxed out stats and she would be my protector and lover

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
I'd have to give it to Nidoking. Nidoking has always been my favorite Pokemon and has a great Move pool. With maxed out stats it'd be indestructible. Let's see those people bully me when I have that around! Just kidding, I don't get bullied.... yes i do

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I don't think max stats would change my decision, I'd probably pick my favorite Pokemon at the moment. At this very moment that would be Flabebe. Don't know what Flabebe's stat distribution is like anyways.

Can you have a female Reshiram?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would probably choose Scrafty. It may not have the greatest Speed, but it does have good defensive stats. Its Attack stat is average, but thanks to its Moxie ability, it'll start increasing as soon as it takes down an opposing Pokémon. It could defeat my opponent's team single-handedly after it gets its Attack boosted. It also has access to Shed Skin, which allows it to heal its status condition after every few turns. :)

If I had the chance, I would also choose Vulpix, since it's my favorite Pokémon. I wouldn't have its stats maximized, though, because I wouldn't be using it in any of battles at all. It would just be my pet, who walks with me side-by-side wherever I go.

Last edited:
Years
Talk about Maxed Out, I don't have any favorites as I love pokes in their original selves even though some could be at Lv 1 but I really want to max out Tyranitar just to see it's destruction lol

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I would have a shiny ralts.
Would be my friend and only. She would be the one to
understand my thoughts and everything.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Serperior! It's pretty bulky for a grass type and can deal a reasonable amount of damage as well. Just think of how many hits it would take with every stat maxed out! Even without the maxed out stats, I would still choose it. Serperior is my favorite after all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
A Mime Jr with maxed out, or even over-the-top stats would be pretty cool. It'd be level 100 too. People wouldn't see that power coming from that little doll-like clown friend of mine ;)

A Chikorita would also be pretty cool. I wouldn't want it to evolve, rather just be as strong as ever possible to hold its ground and be superior with what it's got. Plus, irl I imagine it wouldn't have a limit of 4 moves so it could know a lot of useful aroma and spore attacks with which I could manipulate or heal others, moahaha.

Back