• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Spice!

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i cant figure out how to patch this. i keep opening the lips file patcher thingy and i click on the beta of this and then firered, it says that the file was patched but then i cant find the patched file.

Pokémon Trainer 188

Here's the Overworld and In-battle Sprite for the first Gym Leader, Snapdragon

2iiyk4y.png
2n81lkz.png

He is a Grass type Gym Leader so this might be the only time Flareon will ever be useful ^_^

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
It didn't take me long it was in 16bit colours anyway and it came with a bunch of other tiles, if you want a link to them I'd be happy to send them to you.
No worries I have those tiles and also made a rombase with em ;)
But it took me a while ._. Anyways I like the ow's :3

Years
Here's the Overworld and In-battle Sprite for the first Gym Leader, Snapdragon

2iiyk4y.png
2n81lkz.png

He is a Grass type Gym Leader so this might be the only time Flareon will ever be useful ^_^
Nice, I guess there will be plenty of battles in this gym right? I made sure I left plenty of spaces so that you can put them.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR MAPPING STYLE!!! Even w/ simple tiles you could make it look like a total eye-candy. And also, none of your maps seems empty.. Keep up to good work.. I'll be supporting this.. teehee.. =)

Edit: Do you have any link for the support bars?

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
Years

Pokémon Trainer 188

Thanks to all the support for this hack, but I've lost interest in this hack and it will not continue.

Sorry to everyone who was waiting for the next release.

Years
Thanks to all the support for this hack, but I've lost interest in this hack and it will not continue.

Sorry to everyone who was waiting for the next release.

Wow, bad to hear this... Well, I understand you, but it's a pity. Good luck, and you know that if one day you want to come back, youll be supported!

Pokémon Trainer 188

Before the hack is locked, if anyone wants to pick up the hack please PM.

Thanks again for all the support!

Even though I have given up on this hack, I have not given up on Rom Hacking so if you need any help, please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back