• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6/10

Avatar: It's not really an avatar, but it still looks nice I guess. 3/5

Signature: It's basically a picture of a Pokemon with large text underneath. 2/5

+1 for trying tho.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Though they feature the same character, your avatar and banner don't really match up... and the banner could have used a better render quality. Still, it's quite alright.
Neatly outlined and not too crowded.

6/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
You have no avatar, so, not really a theme... and a glass of milk is not that "great."

3/10

Years
OMG THAT AVATAR IS SO AWESOME!

OVER 9000/10 RATING FOR YOU, GOOD SIR.

OMG THAT AVATAR IS SO AWESOME! IT'S SO PRO THAT I DON'T EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT THE SIGNATURE TO GIVE YOU YOUR WELL DESERVED RATING OF;

OVER 9000/10

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
It's a fancomic of a webcomic :3c

I have a soft spot for pony themes, and you're the ONLY person I've seen using any of the evil ones. Also, icon themes are always cool looking fkjhgsldjkfg 9/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

You should change the last part to a different color like you did last time, but now yellow, maybe a darker red?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I have no idea what it is, but I like it. Both signature + Avatar are of a nice quality and the writing isn't over the top. that post was just rate the avatar and signature put together

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 The images are of high quality, but you really should change the font color. it's kinda hurting my eyes.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Not the biggest fan of glee, but icon signatures are very pretty aaah. 7/10 because the avatar, even though its related, doesnt really go with the signature.

Back