• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Yes yes oh yay!*~

~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2005
hi im new to teh forums im from png but we have pokemon too lol. anyways i just want to have fun and allt hat so i hope we can get along and stufflol.

cyaroundguyzbye

Years
Hi and welcome to pc have fun follow the rules and try to make a little more sense thank you if you want to be friends just pm me

Lucid

welcome to PC, read and follow the rules and have fun. if you have any questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
Welcome barn (because you are obviously a barn, I can smell it on you). Don't get yourself banned like the other barns.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~ said:
hi im new to teh forums im from png but we have pokemon too lol. anyways i just want to have fun and allt hat so i hope we can get along and stufflol.

cyaroundguyzbye
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2005
its funny how pc can mean personel computer and politicaly correct and police cunstable and now also pokemon comunity. man that must get so cunfusing. im sorry i dont make much sens sometime s but i tipe really fast and am really excited about pokemons.

i dont think i want to be a friend yet what does it do?!?!?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Follow the rules and enjoyself here. Also read the rules and FAQ. They are useful.

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2005
why has most everyone in this thread said the same thing as other and not read anything ive said?

i would like to know what being a "friend" entails kthnkxbye.

ps ill go read the faq maybe its in their

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~! I guess you like Bebop? LOL, I don't know much of it~ But you should watch Kujian.

Being friends just means that, well, you're friends! You know, talk to each other and stuff! It doesn't lock you into any commitments or anything ^^;

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome dude!
I like your name^^
Enjoy your stay :)

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2005
Pikabloo said:
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

u said the exact SAME thing in another welcome thread. im suspicious of your motives i think you are posting to welcome me but to get more posts in your post count

:(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Welcome ~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~! That is one long name! have fun but please be nicer to everyone!

Back