• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew behind the truck in R/B/Y

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
This rumor is FAKE because I wasted about 7 hours trying to do this. You have to get a freind to trade you cut, and then you don't go on the S.S. Anne. Then you get to the safari zone and get surf. After that you go back to Cerulean City and go to where the S.S. Anne is and surf east. The truck is really there but you cannot use strength to push it or anything like that. So, has anyone else tried this?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1688 as you can see in that thread.. It's a romour, just to get you all hyped and crazed.. Many of us had tested that, and nothing happened.. Too many people will still try it even after many people tell them it's fake.. but they dont listen ^_^ Anyway's this may be closed to stop a whole nother discussion.. (hope so ~_^)

~Blade~

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
But you can find a Lava Cookie there!
Lava_Cookie.png

Cat lover

I like cats.
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2007
The truck was just there to be there. It's a few chips, a few solid chips. The only way it's ever going to do anything is if someone changed the chips auto-event.
[Auto-event: An event always on a chip(s) even if theres no event on it.]

Years
i hread this one and i know the anwser. this is on the old r/b not in fire/leaf OK MR. LAVA COOKIE BOY.

the truck is part of the old map of pkmn r/b. i hread that the devolpers made a map and about half of the game i think but the didn't like how it came out so the got rid of it but they didn't got rid of it all. and because of the rush they didn't do a full test of mistakes (truck and mssingnum).

so basiclly the truck is just a piece of the old game.

zsun_44

Just a member
Years
that rumour is 100% false. i even tried it, it doesnt work. that truck is just there for decoration...

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
yes, but why would they put it in FRLG if there was nothing to do? Nintendo didn't make part of the "old game" of R/B in FRLG, so why is the truck there, when, unless u use a cheat, you can't get to it?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
DarkRaikou said:
yes, but why would they put it in FRLG if there was nothing to do? Nintendo didn't make part of the "old game" of R/B in FRLG, so why is the truck there, when, unless u use a cheat, you can't get to it?

That's possibly because it's a re-make of the first generation so it was left there. Though I think there real intensions was to throw people off track again.. You Know... start people with more romour's about the truck, etc. etc. So I wouldent pay attention to it.

~Blade~

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Nah, they aren't planning anything. FR/LG is a replica of RBG, so why take it out? There isn't anything special about it...

That's like saying they should take out one of the houses with no doors...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
well mabye if it's there in red/blue/yellow fire red and leaf green maybe it means something. like e-reader maybe.

just a guess.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
well i cant take pics. but i heard it's. in fire red because u type in some code and u wind up in front of the ss anne then u surf to the truck.

oh yeah i cant pics cause i don't have a digital camera.

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
Years
Yeah, I've tried that trick on my Yellow version! It doesn't work after I tried all the moves and everything I could think of doing to it! :P

Latias_Ex

Back