• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Wow... Took my a while to find this gemstone thread. I guess I'm no Rarity after all. :P

- Favorite Episode: Season 2 Episode 3. I lol'ed so hard at Twilight. xD
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy... Dunno why, but I like her. o.O
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Mac. I love his 'Eeyup' and 'Nnope' :P
- About Me: My youngest brother was watching MLP and at first I find it childish, but after he noticed me, he asked me if I want to watch the first episode. Meh, what the hay, I have nothing to do anyway, so yeah. It may be childish, but I like the story and the approach. :) So, I BLAME my brother for making me a brony. xD

I'm a little late but I want to respect the ponies too!

Favorite Episode: Don't know, haven't watched the series yet
Favorite Main Pony: Rarity (with Rainbow Dash a close second)
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves (She's funny!)
About Me: I had a My Little Pony toy a few years back and even though I've never watched the show, I have seen several scenes from it and I think the ponies are cute. DeviantArt got me into liking My Little Pony.

All right, you two are in the club. Hope you two have a good time here.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG, you watch MLP? Holy what. xDDD;;
Well, I'm not complaining! Welcome, dude! : D

Hahah.
Well yes I do.
In fact, I just finished watching every episode from season 1 to season 2 once again.
I want to say that the Canterlot wedding was very epic.

Anyway, I want to give us something to discuss...
I heard a rumor that Season 3 will no longer be in Ponyville?
Any thought about this though?

kuzronk

Banned
Years
I'm a little late but I want to respect the ponies too!

Favorite Episode: Don't know, haven't watched the series yet
Favorite Main Pony: Rarity (with Rainbow Dash a close second)
Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves (She's funny!)
About Me: I had a My Little Pony toy a few years back and even though I've never watched the show, I have seen several scenes from it and I think the ponies are cute. DeviantArt got me into liking My Little Pony.

Why have you been saying that you hate ponys in other threads if you haven't even watched the series yet

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
...Wow. When was the last time I posted in here? I got a Pinkie Pie wallet a few days ago and I really love it. :3 I'm planning on making a Pinkie Pie collection soon.~

And I want season three to get here already... but good things must come to a wait.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Squee DJG is a brony. :3 I doubt they would move them out of Ponyville. It'd be too much of a change for no good reason. In fact, here's a fact about Season 3 from Tara Strong, queen of bronies. ^_^

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Squee DJG is a brony. :3 I doubt they would move them out of Ponyville. It'd be too much of a change for no good reason. In fact, here's a fact about Season 3 from Tara Strong, queen of bronies. ^_^

erm...
"It's so cute" is the only spoiler I can read in that image, but anyway, I don't think I'd like to be spoiled. :P

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
If Season 3 isn't set in Ponyville... well, that would be really interesting! I wonder how they'll pull it off, if it's true! o3o

Also, Tara's pretty much just trolling as usual. She does that a lot. xD;
I mean, the last two seasons were cute, no? o3o

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It would be odd for the show to not take place in Ponyville after all this time. I can't seem to imagine where else it would take place. And why would they just leave Ponyville? Doesn't seem to make sense, but if the rumors are true then it will all be explained in s3 episode 1.

And Tara's being her usual self.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
There is new FiM toys called Crystal Kingdom or something like that so maybe it's the new location.

On another page I read there will be a Xmas episode.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Intersting article I found on Equestria Daily:

http://m.wired.com/geekmom/2012/05/in-defense-of-bronies/

That was a good read.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Anyway, the only things I agree to the article are...
...the show is my way to escape the world so I could relax a bit.
...the story and humor in the show is great.
...the ponies are cute. :3
...and it's a pretty damn good show, and that is why I watch it. :)

Years
- Favorite Episode:Not sure. To many to pick.
- Favorite Main Pony:TwilightSparkle but Fluttershy is the runner up
- Favorite Side Pony:The Herpy Derp one.
- About Me:Well I was called down to the living room by my 85 yr old grandma and told to sit and watch tv. Had no idea what was going on but then the show began and we watched a full episode of it. Been a fan for only a short time but love it. Still no idea how my grandma heard about it. Then again were talking about the granny that does karate in her 80s so yeah...I tend to not think about things like that lol

I also have a few eps on my DVR I plan to watch this weekend.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode:Not sure. To many to pick.
- Favorite Main Pony:TwilightSparkle but Fluttershy is the runner up
- Favorite Side Pony:The Herpy Derp one.
- About Me:Well I was called down to the living room by my 85 yr old grandma and told to sit and watch tv. Had no idea what was going on but then the show began and we watched a full episode of it. Been a fan for only a short time but love it. Still no idea how my grandma heard about it. Then again were talking about the granny that does karate in her 80s so yeah...I tend to not think about things like that lol

I also have a few eps on my DVR I plan to watch this weekend.

All right, you'll be added to the member list, welcome to the club.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Favorite Character - Discord
Favorite Pony - Rainbow Dash
Favorite Side Character - Does Luna count?
Favorite Episode - All of the insane ones. Lesson Zero and Party of One are ones to name

I like MLP at a ratio that is equivalent to the love of other shows out there like Adventure Time and Regular Show. I do not follow this show religiously, but I do watch the new episodes when they come out. I'm more of a fan of the humor that a lot of the fans have made so far, my favorite being the .mov series. I'd actually be more in favor of a show like the .mov series of the MLP:FiM franchise, but I still like the show either way.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Favorite Character - Discord
Favorite Pony - Rainbow Dash
Favorite Side Character - Does Luna count?
Favorite Episode - All of the insane ones. Lesson Zero and Party of One are ones to name

I like MLP at a ratio that is equivalent to the love of other shows out there like Adventure Time and Regular Show. I do not follow this show religiously, but I do watch the new episodes when they come out. I'm more of a fan of the humor that a lot of the fans have made so far, my favorite being the .mov series. I'd actually be more in favor of a show like the .mov series of the MLP:FiM franchise, but I still like the show either way.

Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back