• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Blazing Victorys League.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Announcement

I'm currently working on the weekly tournament idea that i proposed and i need help making a Day and a time for them so i'd like if people could tell me the Day and/or time they would prover.

Eleken

Geologist
Years
I'm currently working on the weekly tournament idea that i proposed and i need help making a Day and a time for them so i'd like if people could tell me the Day and/or time they would prover.

Day: some weekends day, this time (+/- five hours).

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Announcement

For me, Weekends, Im so busy during the week with school work and such.
And times, 9am-8pm GTM(English time)Here it is currently 9 29am at time of posting

Also, I open to battles now if anyone wants a battle

Last edited:

Lezza

Years
Yes, I win but it was interesting game with many great predictions, switchs and fun (for me).

I upload both my todays game on YT. Link later today.

Your Mewtwo totally saved you,
Its fun to see it again on da YT

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I'm back and ready to take on some challenges. I want to challenge the fighting gym and poison gym for their badges. Let's do this

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Gg Lezza

I won poison badge 2-0

Second match is postponed till I'm done with dinner.
I though I was going to lose untill those crucial last moments :)

Lezza

Years
Gg Lezza

I won poison badge 2-0

Second match is postponed till I'm done with dinner.
I though I was going to lose untill those crucial last moments :)

Very close match, for those that didn't see it, aka: everyone but KLuning and I, It was that close, it really came down to a few good/bad plays, if I would of killed ur mew, it was game set and match, how much HP did u live with btw, as Jacob from MrNintendoFanMan would say, Negative HP

Back