• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Blazing Victorys League.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Very close match, for those that didn't see it, aka: everyone but KLuning and I, It was that close, it really came down to a few good/bad plays, if I would of killed ur mew, it was game set and match, how much HP did u live with btw, as Jacob from MrNintendoFanMan would say, Negative HP

Mew had 14 Hp left. We both got lucky with in that aspect. Metagross with 1 Hp after nasty plot aura sphere. Awesome match.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Gg lezZa

I win poison badge 2-0
I defend my gym 4-0

Great games all around. :)

Cyru

-
Years
Gym Leader Sign up? :)
Trainer Name:Cyru
Friend Code:5114-9320-9048
Sprite:Morty
Type:Ghost
Badge:Morty's Badge

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
I lost to Hound twice, the second battle is illegal if sleep clause is in play(which it ususally is)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I lost to Hound twice, the second battle is illegal if sleep clause is in play(which it ususally is)

I defeated the Poison Gym 2-0
I defended the Dark Gym 2-0

Sorry but there are no clause's in this threads rules, anything goes as far as I thought, Ive had people using double team and all sorts against me, its just sweeter when you win.

VsJester will make the final call but I'd study the rules carefully.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i challenge jango to a gym battle for badges back to back. asap hopefully :)

Back