• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like my signature and dislike it too. Idk anymore. :<

And I don't doodle anymore. Because can't be bothered. :p

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Damn, didn't know the pic I uploaded was so damn large XD It looked smaller on my phone XD

Gabri

m8
Years
Thinking about getting back to Photoshop stuffz this weekend, now that the effing exams are over.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should really make something soon and toss it into my gallery. thank goodness for the new rule that derodero placed in that section at least.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Haha, it makes things easier for lazy bums like you and I, right Tara? XD; Though joking aside, I really felt it would help. :3

Talking of 'making something', I ought to do that as well. I haven't made anything in a week or so. :<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Indeed it does! And yes, it really does. xD;

I haven't made something in more than a week haha. If anything I should at least make Went's Pikachu avatar for him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah that's why I haven't made anything recently. But hey, your theme looks like katalyst~

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Woah what's with all the new mods all the sudden and why have I never seen them on PC before till now?

Also why is this thread dead right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back