• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Ice - I would but Sylvia is yet to finish her own (epic) battle xD. I'll send her over as soon as I have finished with that :)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alright at long last, Heres the second class list based on your requests Also Red Lion, your SU is good to go.

Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding
Skye Odell
Holly Amarosa

Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques
Link Neal
Lucia Bernavard
Ace Nakamura

Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies
Ciel Vespera
Shawn Williams

Steven Yew- History/Mythology
Adrian Stelle
Sylvia

Sage Smith- Berries and Poffin Making
Mike Forde V

Zane Alta- Pracical Battling
Iny Gage
Conor Crawford

Bai Kong- Journeys
Mark Wilson
Derrick Fastolf
Kayla Makihatayama
Rosalyn

Human Psychic Training-Sabrina (NPC Class)
Leo Lionhart

Pokemon trainer fitness- Lt. Surge
Lukas LionHart

I'd personally perfer if the folks who chose NPC classes participated in the player classes but if your dead set on NPC classes then I won't make you change your mind. I want to give the Player classes more things to do mostly ^_^' Let me know if I missed anything or if you'd like to change something

EDIT: (Oh silly me I didn't add some of the last names. Onnn ittttt~)

Is it okay if both my characters, Alice and Bruce, go to Sabrina's class? It would be a great help for both of them

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I fixed up it. And yeah Mick your free to do that since its an NPC class and all. I changed up the classes so that I have Mark in the Berry class. I'm leaving for California today but I'll still be on when I can. See you guys around ^_^

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@megaman good luck with your trip

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hey I heard that this RP, reguardless of how far in it already is, is still open to join?

It is! I'm not really the person to be telling you that but i thout id just let you know xD and btw if youre interested in Rps my friend GimmePie is making a Darker than Black rP to come out soon *shameless advertisement* So you should check that out if you are into that stuff xD

Years
@Chili - Thanks for the plug there but you'll incur the wrath of the GMs or of Skymin if you do that in here.

@Sheraku - Open spots and how to sign-up are available on the original post (on the first page), any information you will need can be found there.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Megaman: Since Mistress fought a group of Ghost Pokemon, & I rechecked the rules of leveling up, how many levels does Mistress get?

OK, gonna check what class to take as a 2nd class tomorrow. Hope they haven't started.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Megaman: Since Mistress fought a group of Ghost Pokemon, & I rechecked the rules of leveling up, how many levels does Mistress get?

OK, gonna check what class to take as a 2nd class tomorrow. Hope they haven't started.

Enter Mana in the same class please since they were supposed to be in the same class earlier. Or else our earlier posts won't make sense~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Megaman: I already pm'ed yellow but she's not replying. :( I just battled a bunch of ghosts, around 5-7 Gastlys. How many levels did each of my Pokemon get?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Third classes are essentially just the student meeting with the teacher, so it's essentially the teacher working overtime, but yes, I'm sure you might be able to convince Yew to give a bit more instruction.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Roger. Alice will probably skip that class because she was sick at the beginning of the day, so I'll most likely have Bruce find out about the class someway. Most likely Abra being drawn there, or I dunno. I'll be posting tomorrow or the day after.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Hi everyone! I was previously involved in this thread but unfortunately (it was my own stupid fault) fell inactive. I was hoping to rejoin with my existing character Samantha Cooper, if that's possible, and if so what time of day is it currently on the island? It's cool if the RP is full now or I'm a smelly pariah or whatever, but if you don't ask you'll never know. Thanks in advance!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Well look at that. We finally finished our interaction xD
That certainly took a while :p

Alas, we're now back on track towards the respective class for Sylvia, Link and Derrick before they're all late :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back