• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

311.gif
Alaric - A Précis On Being An Apple Aficionado Pt.1

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
You should see this little guy and his exceeding happiness. He's literally singing a song -proudly composed by himself- called "Ode to the Apple", which is as lame as it sounds. Just know that he's said the word Apple about seven thousand times in the last minute. He likes apples that much.

And he's not to blame. Apples are good, and that's why they're food! Yes, I just extracted that from his song. Go ahead, sue me. I dare you.

With bouncing step and cheeriness abound, a wide smile and some nice spins now and then, one might say that Alaric is very fond of his apples. He is. Stay away from it! No, seriously, back off! Now.

"Hey, kid," His slamming jam is interrupted by a sudden voice and a round, pink figure blocking his path, almost making him trip as he- aaand he tripped. His apple falls in front of him with a small yelp but he is quick to regain his stance, apple back to his hand, where it belongs, "Where's the Swap Shop?" the pink figure -Milran- ends.

Alaric ponders for a while, Apple in left hand, right finger tapping his virtually non-existant chin. Swap... Shop... Swap... Trade... A shop... For swaps... He doesn't believe he's heard of it before, if at all, so he shakes his head as a reply and says, "I'm sorry, I don't think I've heard or seen one before." With that said he goes back to his worshipping Lord Apple in all his might.

Allies: None
Enemies: Currently none. Won't last long.
Other:
094.gif
241.gif

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
232.png
END - A ROLLING BEGINNING Pt 2​

End stretched is body as he awaken from the short nap. He looked around and saw a Mareep. He looked around once more and saw that his surrounding is full of berries. He walked closer to a red berry, and took a small bite. "That's worth 40?." A sweet voice said coming from End's right side. End looked to his right and saw Janna, the owner of the berry farm.

End is trembling because of nervousness. He knew that he had no money. He don't know what to do or say. Suddenly, he felt another feeling: SPICINESS. It's covering his nervousness. He looked around a rolled away saying "I'm going to pay you next time, ma'am!".

After a short while, End arrived at a place called Ozzy's Friend Zone. He then requested for water, and the water he requested immediately arrived. "Wow! What great service this place has." He whispered to himself. After drinking, he looked around and saw the different Pokemon. They seemed to be friendly, and so he realized that he should make friends with the others.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

241.png
Milran the Miltank

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got 750 ✧ in my pockets

Inventory:
Spoiler:

The Plusle actually managed to trip, dropping the apple Milran just noticed that it was holding, despite its agility. Well, I'm relatively larger than it. The Plusle stopped for a moment to fetch his apple before turning to Milran. "I'm sorry, I don't think I've heard or seen one before," it answered with an airy voice. Despite being a Plusle, its voice was surprisingly male. Well, what can I say. I am a male Miltank.

"Oh, really? That's too bad," Milran's mood dropped abruptly. "I guess I will not be having my Joy Seed anytime now," Milran told himself. He made a mental note to see if any of the locals have any Joy Seeds that they are willing to part. "Hey, kid. If you see anyone who are willing to part with any Joy Seeds, just find me, okay?" Milran noticed that the little Plusle seemed to be playing with the apple. He found the right payment. All jobs could be done with the right payment. "Hey kid, if you managed to find one, I'l buy you an apple."

Last edited:

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Luna the Purrloin

Luna stood back up from the bow and saw that the Volcarona was staring down at her.
"It is a relief to finally see a well educated child in this town. Do you need something, young one?" said the Volcarona in a deep voice, one that commanded. I should ask him why he's here. She was about to ask, but the Volcarona beat her to it.
"Hold. What brings you to this town?" Luna took a deep breath, then let it out.
"I'm here to join the guild called 'PokeCommunity' and the fight against the tomb. I'm looking for some pokemon to be friends with also," Luna answered. He seems like a nice partner to be with........Wait. Is he also going to join?! I have to ask him!
" Are you also going to fight the tomb?" Luna asked. I hope he is!

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

Blaze the Ninetales

The Warrior of Fire, Part 1

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Blaze stared at the Skitty. "Well?" Blaze turned around and looked at a clock. "Oh..." he sighed, "I have to get to Rika's Training Dojo. We'll meet up later, okay?" With that, Blaze rushed to the dojo.

Blaze stepped in. "Hello," Rika said. "What would you like today?" Blaze thought for a moment. "Pro Training Course 2," he finally answered. Blaze wanted to be as strong as possible for the tomb raid. He couldn't let anything stop him. "And by the way," Blaze said, "I'm not one of those desperate Hoppip or whatever you get around here. I actually know what I'm doing." "Go into Door K, please," was Rika's only response.

Behind the door was a large battle arena. On the back wall there was a lage screen saying Please take your position on the circle. Blaze turned to his right. A red circle of light was in the middle of his side of the arena. Blaze stepped on. The screen suddenly showed Welcome. Your first opponent is Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon. All of a sudden, three doors opened up on the other side of the arena containing Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon.

Let the battle, begin!

Blaze always knew what to do in a three-on-one. His tails began to glow with a pink light. Ivysaur got surrounded by the same light. Blaze twisted his tails around, distorting Ivysaur's body until he left out a fierce cry of pain. Extrasensory. It always works. was the first thing that popped into Blaze's mind. The light stopped, but Ninetales started waving his tails around in a hypnotic way. In a instant, Charmeleon's eyelids closed, and he fell to the ground. Blaze quickly used Fire Blast on all of them. Venusaur fell down, fainted. The others seemed barely harmed.
Blaze quickly used Extrasensory on both of them. Charmeleon fainted, but Wartortle seemed pretty exhausted. He noticed Wartortle trying to launch a Hydro Pump at him. He narrowly dodges it, and countered with a Extrasensory.

Congratulations. You have won two Apples. Now, please rest. You may resume your challenge later.

Knowing that, Blaze left the Dojo, claimed his Apples, and searched for the Skitty again.

Years
Ichigo the Skitty

Ichigo sighed when the Ninetales walked away. "He must be boring," she mumbled. "But I'll make him fun..." She yawned and started to chase her tail again, waiting for the Ninetales to come back. She groaned softly when she felt dizzy. For a moment, she forgot about her completely empty stomach. I have to stop doing that... Ichigo stopped chasing her tail and smiled when she saw the Ninetales leave a building. She gasped when she saw that he had two apples. "Now we HAVE to play together," she said to herself. She ran over to the Ninetales and jumped onto his head. "Hi there! My name's Ichigo! Why did you leave me? And can I have that apple?" Ichigo bounced on the fox's head and smiled.

Chalifoux

Years

PlusleD2.png
Alaric - A Précis On Being An Apple Aficionado Pt.2

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
This Miltank had a voice that stroke Plusle as being very masculine, in spite of his feminine appearance. That's odd. was everything that Alaric could think to himself.

"Oh, really? That's too bad," His mood suddenly changed, maybe he was getting mad? He seemed to be telling something to himself, but Alaric couldn't make up what it was, only eyeing the Miltank with intense curiosity and, of course, a wide smile.

"Hey, kid. If you see anyone who are willing to part with any Joy Seeds, just find me, okay?" Alaric is not sure of what Joy Seeds are -or how they look in contrast to other seeds-, but, if this guy needs them, then he might as well scavenge hunt for one of those along with some apples... "Hey kid, if you managed to find one, I'l buy you an apple."

Oh, now we're talking. You could ask Alaric to jump down a cliff for an apple and he'd already be halfway down the cliff. This sort of payment made his eyes shine and his mouth open like his jaw was about to drop to the floor, "Deal!" was everything he said amidst chucks and jeers, returning to his little dance, and immediately running away, apple in hand in search of these oh so called Joy Seeds, but not before biding farewells and a quick "See ya later!" to Milran the Miltank. He likes that guy. He has apples. He likes people with Apples. But that Gengar, ugh, so creepy. You know what, he doesn't want to talk about it. Instead he'll just keep running and look for this seed, whatever it looks like...

Acquaintances:
GengarD2.png
MiltankD2.png

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

241.png
Milran the Miltank

sipping from the cup till it runneth over, holy grail

Inventory:
Spoiler:

"Deal!" the Plusle said before running away. He was already a good distance away when he had the mind to turn around and shout a quick "See ya later!" Milran grinned. Ah, the joys of youth. Milran hummed a tune to himself as he walk. He was doubtful that the kid might know where to find Joy Seeds when he did not even know where the Swap Shop is, but it was worth a try. "And now, I'll have to buy that apple for the Plusle, just for the narrow chance he actually manages to find an apple." Looking around the area, he saw nothing close to a general merchandise store. However, it seemed that the town was equipped with a berry farm. It's the closest thing to a berry. It was ran by a Mareep.

"Good day, my good Electric-type," Milran said as he approached the Mareep. His bell was jingling as he walked. "Might I ask a few questions?"

"Oh, dear, you may," the Mareep said. "The name's Janna."

"Well, do you have any stock of apples in here? I can't seem to find a general merchandise story anywhere," Milran explained. "I needed one since I promised a kid an apple if he did an errand for me."

"Of course, dear. Here's an apple. That costs 40 ✧," the Mareep said, handing the apple to Milran's outstretched hands. He smiled and put the Apple away in his bag and handed over the 40 ✧ he owes.

"Thank you," Milran said as he walked away, humming another tune.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Lillian || Moves: 1. Hi Jump Kick 2. Drain Punch 3. Force Palm 4. Aura Sphere

620.png
Lillian sighed as she heard her stomach growl again, but luckily for her she had made it into Ozzy's Friend Zone without running into drama. "Welcome to Ozzy's Friend Zone!" a voice interrupted her thoughts and she looked to see a friendly Sandshrew in front of her.

"H-Hello. Could I get a berry ale and some apples" Lillian said feeling slightly awkward for asking for a drink this early. But she felt like she'd benefit from it later.

"Coming right up" The Sandshrew who Lillian figured was Ozzy said before going over to an Emolga and placing her order. Looking around the bar Lillian spotted a Glaceon sitting down having a drink. Looks like I'm not the only one drinking at 8 in the morning she thought before she heard one of the Emolga call her over to the seat at the bar next to the Glaceon.

Making her way to the seat Lillian paid for her drink and food before taking a bite of one of the apples in front of her. She immediately felt better now that she had food. Looking at the Glaceon next to her Lillian gave a polite nod. "G'morning" she said softly taking a sip of her drink.

Last edited:

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Lumia The Riolu

Inventory
Spoiler:

Lumia was suddenly taken aback by a beautiful melody. Following the sound, Lumia found a Riolu playing a tune on a leaf. "What a peaceful sound." Lumia commented before walking away. Lumia knew where to go next. Heading to the storage Lumia was greeted hardily by Asty. "Welcome back Lumia!" Asty said in his deep voice. "What can I do for ya?"
"Could I have my blast see and my two apples please?" Lumia asked politely.
"Of course ya can." Asty replied heading to the back. When Asty returned he gave a big smile and handed Lumia her things. "And could ya sign this little thing for me?" Asty said, pushing a stack of paper to Lumia. As Lumia signed the paper, she grabbed her things and put them in her bag. "Alriight Asty, here you go." Lumia said, handing him the stack of papers when she was done. Asty thanked her and she went on her way.

What was next again? Lumia thought, taking out a checklist from her bag. "Oh." Lumia said aloud. Lumia followed various signs until she reached her destination. 'Tara's Move Tutorials' A sign read. "So her name is Tara?" Lumia asked aloud. "I-I mean excuse me Tara." Lumia said.
"Yes?" Tara replied.
"I'd like you to teach me close combat please." Lumia stated confidently.
"Sure thing. Come this way please." Tara replied, leading her to a training room.

"YAAH!" Lumia exclaimed, hitting the practice dummy with all her might. "I... I did it! I did it Tara!" Lumia exclaimed gleefully.
"Your training is complete." Tara said.
In the process, Lumia had forgotten how to use tackle, and learned how to use close combat. By that time however, Lumia was panting and out of breath. "T-thank you.. S-so much.." Lumia said tiredly. As Lumia walked out, the sun hit her eyes hard. Sheilding her eyes, Lumia checked off her list and moved on.

Years
Taido the Snivy's super-omega amazing adventure: Part One
Taido's Inventory:
Spoiler:

Taido finally got to Gold Town after convincing Mama Serperior that he's old enough. "Whew... I made it!" Taido whispered to himself. And then he gasped. He couldn't believe how many Pokemon were bursting about in town and how many shops there were. Taido looked around with wide eyes about where he should go first. And then he found Janna's Berry Farm... because he has a nose for berries! So as swift as his little feet could, he ran to Janna's Berry Farm, while passing a whistling Miltank. "Hello! How may I help you?" Janna asked Taido as soon as he got in. "What berries do you have? Y'know, that could help in a dungeon?" Taido asked, "Well, Oran Berries are very useful, but there are status problems in the dungeons as well... You'd need a Lum Berry to heal all of those problems!" Janna squealed as she held out a Lum Berry for Taido. "Hmm... how much?" Taido asked, tilting his head. "Only 40✧!" Janna said with a smile. "Oh, sweet. Here's 40✧," Taido said as he handed over 40✧ to Janna. "Thank you! Come again soon, sweetie," Janna said to Taido as he walked out. When Taido got back into the center of the square, he ran (literally) into a passerby Plusle. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Taido cried out to the Plusle.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Moveset:
  • Smokescreen
  • Flame Wheel
  • Defense Curl
  • Rollout
Inventory:
  • Power Band
  • Oran Berry x 1
  • Geo Pebble x 10
  • ✧300

Cinder, the Cyndaquil
Gold Town :: This is where the adventure starts! . . . Right?

Cinder tentatively looked around, unsure of what to do. There were so many pokémon here. . . . It was a bit overwhelming. They couldn't all be recruits for the guild, could they? Then again, Cinder supposed that he shouldn't have expected anything less from anything that was meant to be so huge . . . or wondrous . . . or deadly.

Why was he here, anyways? He was a timid pokémon, as most Cyndaquil tend to be. Everything and everyone frightened him. He felt uneasy in large groups. Even smaller groups made him uncomfortable, if he didn't know the pokémon. He wasn't very good at battling . . . at least, that's what he assumed, considering his timid nature usually caused him to flee from fights. So . . . so why in the world was he here, aiming to join a mass guild of explorers that were going to delve into the dangerous unknown?

Well, perhaps it would help him find his courage. Maybe he would evolve and shed the timid shell of a Cyndaquil. At the very least, maybe he could make a few friends?

But this place was so big, and there were so many people. He wasn't sure where to begin.

As he looked around, he noticed that he was already getting a few odd looks as he walked through the mass of pokémon. Not many Cyndaquil had fur as dark as his, nor did they usually have flames the color of his. He had just gotten here, his flames weren't even out yet, and already the looks of the other pokémon were making him uncomfortable.

Cinder sighed. He was a mess. The best thing to do right now would be to find some way to occupy himself. He nervously adjusted the Power Band that was around his neck, an item given to him by his older brother when he set out for Gold Town. What was there to do?

He could go shopping. Although, he had very little money. . . . Perhaps he could go train? There was some sort of dojo around here, wasn't there?

Yes, that's what he would do. He would train. Maybe meet some pokémon. He would have to try, at least.

He looked around, found his direction, and started to walk towards the dojo.

In another moment, he was stopped by a Yamask. "Hehehe . . . you're new blood, aren't you?" The ghost-type asked.

Cinder stopped and looked around, confused. He pointed at himself and asked, "me?"

The Yamask laughed again. "Yeah, you're definitely new blood." He repeated, a devilish look in his eyes. "Well, guess what? You're going to die here, new blood. When you do, I'm going to enjoy stripping the flesh from your bones and turning you into a decoration for my home."

Cinder hesitated, completely shocked. After a brief moment, he turned around and fled as quickly as he could. All the while the Yamask laughed behind him.

Talk about first impressions.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Seraph - Gold Town

Inventory:
Spoiler:

"I'm here to join the guild called 'PokeCommunity' and the fight against the tomb. I'm looking for some pokemon to be friends with also," answered the Purrloin before asking "Are you also going to fight the tomb?"

The cat pokemon's enthusiasm seemed to suggest that this child was indeed a young, sincere, and still innocent creature. That made it all the more shocking that she planned to raid the tomb with everyone. Furthermore, she was looking for a friend. That could mean one of two things: she didn't have any friends yet, or better said, allies to defend her in the tomb, or she was naive enough to believe that she could initiate conversation with any random stranger and hope they want to be her friend. All in all, it would be very dangerous for her to join them in the PokeCommunity. He had to try stopping her from joining before she injured herself or caused anyone else to be hurt on her behalf.

"I am sorry, but I must advise against your participation in this endeavor. The tomb has claimed many lives already and will no doubt claim more before its demise. By going, you could potentially endanger yourself or others." Seraph hoped his words would reach her, but children weren't known to be the best at understanding. "It would be best for you to spend your time training until you are absolutely sure you are ready to face any danger. Any at all. Your quest for friends is a good path as well, as you will need many to ensure your survival. As for myself, I am joining the crusade against the tomb as well. If you are a good and just individual, you may consider me your friend." He wondered if the Purrloin would take his advice or defy his word, but regardless, she seemed genuinely of good heart.

Seraph didn't want this child to lose heart, despite his words. A noble and courageous deed could not be done unprepared since sentiment could not be used as an aegis against reality. Rushing into something dangerous with noble intentions unprepared was not courageous, it was foolish. But that did not mean it shouldn't be done. All in its time, and her's would come. "If you wish, I can help you become strong. Call upon me whenever you need me, little one. I am called Seraph, scourge to the unjust and friend to the righteous. What are you called, child?"

Team

N/A

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Luna the Purrloin

"If you wish, I can help you become strong. Call upon me whenever you need me, little one. I am called Seraph, scourge to the unjust and friend to the righteous. What are you called, child?" asked the Volcarona. Ok.......It's true, but I have to try! For the lost lives of the pokemon!
" It's true i'm not strong and I will kill myself. But! I have to try! I want to go to protect and help the pokemon that are going, so no more lives will be lost! That is the whole reason I came!"said Luna, head down.
"Without that reason, I would still be home with my horrible life......... I don't care if I have to give my life away! I will go and give my life to stop this!", she continued, wiping the tears away that came out from the memory of her horrible past. She lifted her head back up, looking at Seraph.
"I'm Luna the Purrloin and will you help me train so I can become strong to protect lives?" asked Luna, hoping Seraph will help her train.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu

As much as he wanted to, Sy knew he couldn't stay in this beautiful park forever. He had to prepare for the journey ahead. He got up from the bench and walked down the path and was soon back in the busy town again. He walked around, wondering where to go first. He nearly got ran over by a Cyndaquil who seemed to be running away from something. He couldn't help but notice the unusual colours. Sy turned around and saw a Yamask snickering. Sy gave him a glare of annoyance. He hated it when someone bullies another just for being alittle different. Sy didn't confront him though. He didn't want to draw attention to himself. Sy resumed looking around town. Wondering where to go first. Sy noticed a Lucario arguing with a terrifying looking Gengar. Sy's interest perked. Not too surprising as Lucario was his evolved form and was certainly looking forward to evolution one day, but not right now. Sy kept still and continued to watch. He knew it was rude eavesdrop but he couldn't help it.

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

Hiro was dumbfounded by Tobias' stupid remark about his psychic move.
It's funny how we both remember events so differently. How could Tobias possibly be so arrogant as to have created a whole different version of events that resulted in him always winning? Sighing out loud Hiro, in a menacing tone replied
"It is amazing that we both seem to recall different events. Firstly, you rarely beat me as I remember it. Secondly, I'm not nearly as susceptible to Psychic as you think because I'm part steel type. Finally, I too have psychic - which is quite effective against poison types such as yourself. Now, perhaps you'd like to stop acting so ridiculously unless of course being torn limb from limb is what you're after. If that's the case, just say the word."

The conflict between the old rivals/enemies had attracted a small, excited and nervous crowd. Hiro didn't care, he was too far gone at this point to be concerned by other people. His infuriation with Tobias would soon reach its boiling point.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years

Lumia The Riolu

Moves: Low Kick, Close Combat, Force Palm, Assurance

Inventory
Spoiler:

Lumia was wandering the city once more. Lumia had forgotten a move to learn Close Combat. As she checked her list Lumia had put 'Get a reviver seed' on the it, and the only way to get those was to swap at Jake's shop. Sprinting down the path, Lumia listened to the sounds around her. Lumia converted in into a light walk, and stopped in front of 'Jake's Swap Shop'.
"Hi Jake." Lumia said cheerfully.
"Well hello there Lumia. Back in Town again?" Said the Poliwhirl.
"Yup! I like to swap my blast seed for a Reviver seed if you have one." Lumia said with a smile.
Jake went to the back and looked to his right on a shelf. Jake hummed a tone until he exclaimed. "Ah, here we are!" Jake walked back to the counter and gave Lumia the reviver seed. Lumia gave Jake the blast seed and said her thanks, waving him a good-bye, and putthe reviver seed in her bag. Lumia checked off her list while walking away.

Chalifoux

Years

PlusleD2.png
Alaric - A Précis On Being An Apple Aficionado Pt.3

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
"Joy Seed, Joy Seed, Do you have a Joy Seed?"

"Nah kid, sorry."

"Okay, and you? Do you have a spare Joy Seed?"

"Hey! I just met you! And this is crazy! But here's my--"

"Eh, nevermind."

So far there was nothing but disappointment. No matter how many people he asked, apparently they didn't have a Joy Seed or weren't willing to give it away. He had been searching for what seemed to be years -but were actually a few minutes-, and even when his Apple was now safe under Asty's care, allowing for more movement from his part, Alaric was in desperate need for a second apple. One does not simply acquire enough apples!

Yet Milran's promise of an apple seemed to walk away faster as it seemed that there was no way he could ever acquire a Joy Seed. Deciding to sit down in the middle of town, Alaric the Plusle groaned in disappointment, a look of frustration on his face, as he began to give up on his mission of acquiring a Joy Seed.

And then the noise of yelps of pain. Desperate screaming and a voice yelling "You think that's hard, I'm living with PokéRus, that is hard!" caught his attention. Turning to his said he spotted what seemed to be a fighting arena. A dojo of sorts. Pokémon of all shapes, sizes and colors. The sight of people suffering from the constant orders of a mean Weavile were certainly displeasing for him. There was no way he would ever become so desperate to be strong. He's got the charms -that's enough for the ladies-. He yucks and his tongue protrudes from his mouth, eyes closed, and decides to turn his head somewhere else.

And then he heard that same Weavile of a surprisingly female voice say: "At this pace you're NEVER gonna get that Joy Seed!"

Well crap. Yes, he knows he just said he wouldn't resolve to do such things but... you know what, he just changed his mind and there is nothing you can do about it! With a jump full of haste, then a bouncing dash, he enters within the domains of Rika the Weavile, shouting out loud "I'm here for that Joy Seed!" He stands proud, stubby arms on his waist, wide grin on his chest. He's not gonna get out of this place, not without that Joy Seed in hand!

Then laughter. That crazy Weavile laughed at the sight of another desperate weakling trying to prove his worth. Pathetic, "Well then," she says within jeers, a mischievous grin on her face, "Let us commence!" Extending her arms, a bunch of Geodude and Sandshrew suddenly step from behind her and dash towards Alaric, shinny claws, frightful bounces, all shouting in eerie unison that "This is RIKA90X!"

Oh crap. OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP RUUUUUUUUN!

Acquaintances:
GengarD2.png
MiltankD2.png

Years
Taido the Snivy's super-omega amazing adventure: Part Two.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Hmm... that Plusle seemed a bit jittery. Also seemed like he was looking for a Joy Seed... Maybe I could help him? That's what Taido was asking himself when he was walking into, well, nowhere particular. Maybe it would be best to keep my nose out of it... besides, it looked like he was training in that cool-looking Weavile's Dojo. As he looked up at the sign he was standing under, he noticed that he was at "Ozzy's Friend Zone!" as the sign had read. Mama would be mad at me if I went into a bar... but, then again, Mama's not here. Hehehehehe. Taido then ran into Ozzy's Friend Zone and sat down at the bar. "Hmm... look a bit young to be sitting here, hmm?" a Sandslash asked him. "No... I'm old enough." Taido said to the sand mouse Pokemon. The Sandslash then chuckled. "Name's Ozzy. I run the bar. What can I get you?" He asked with a smile. This guy seems nice. Glad some people aren't jerks. "I'll take... err, what were those green drinks called...?" Taido was looking like a child in front of everyone. Ozzy chuckled again. "Maybe you should just have a ice cream soda..." Ozzy said to him. "Pfft, fine, whatever." Taido said with a sigh. Man, if my big brother was here, he'd definitely tell me what those green drinks were called. As soon as a few seconds passed, a swift Emolga handed Taido the ice cream soda. "Err, thanks." Taido told the Emolga. The Emolga then gave something wrapped inside a leaf to Taido. "Keep it a secret that I gave that to you..." The Emolga whispered in Taido's ear. "What? W-" "Ssshh! A secret." The Emolga then flew away to serve another customer. Odd. Wonder what it is? He then unwrapped it. It was almost like a gift from the heavens. He knew what the seed was. The same exact thing that the jittery Plusle was looking for. A Joy Seed. Now... what to do with it? Taido thought to himself while sipping at the soda.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type feeds a Ferroseed-punting Snorlax

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Tobias chuckled once more as the dog claimed that his memory served him wrong. "Hiro, my dear friend, I do so apologize for knocking you in the head so hard in the past. It appears I've dazzled your brain and sent your memories into a frenzy. There hasn't been once that you've beaten me, and it is bound to stay that way unless you get that temper of yours under control. I would help you, as I have so much self-control that anger is no longer an emotion within me, but I don't like you enough to do that, heuheuheuh."

Before Tobias could continue his verbal assault, there was a loud shout of, "KONZU!" from the other side of town. Moments later, a wailing Ferroseed flew by, crashing into a large group of Pokemon, accompanied by the sound of glass shattering and loud screams of, "MY DORSAL FIN!" "Oh dear... It seems Konzu has woken up... I must go feed him before the entire town is completely destroyed by his hungry rage."

Tobias turned back to Hiro with a large grin on his face. "Hiro, it's been fun, but I believe we'll have to put this debacle on hold as I go feed my friend. As for tearing me limb from limb, well, you know I can already do that myself, right?" Tobias grabbed his left arm and swiftly ripped it from his body, smiling the entire time. A Delcatty standing in the crowd screamed in horror and collapsed, warranting others to go see if she was okay. Tobias reattached his arm in its place and floated forward, phasing harmlessly through Hiro's head. "Until next time, you miserable dog. Au revior~" He slowly melted back into the ground and slunk away from the gathered crowd, which soon began to disperse.

Tobias laughed once more as soon as he was out of Hiro's sight and concealed by the large throngs of Pokemon in the square, floating up out of the ground and jingling the ✧50 in his hand that he had stolen successfully from him. "Ah, a natural sucker he is. He makes this too easy." He deposited the ✧50 in his Sack 'o Stuff before looking around for his next victim. I've got time before Konzu manages to lumber into town; I should rob another person so I can pay Tara for my energy food. Tobias spotted a Miltank, who was hastily gulping down a large glass of milk, and the cow's very large duffle bag. Perfect...

He melted back into the ground, his shadow sneaking over to the drinking bovine. "Heuheuheuh." Silently, the shadow hopped into the bag and began to root around. Tobias was slightly disappointed by the lack of items inside, and confused slightly by the copious amounts of milk, but figured it was still worth it. He quickly stole the Pecha Berry inside and another ✧50, which gave him the perfect amount of money needed for Tara. Before being caught, his shadow melted down through the bottom and onto the ground, taking off towards the direction of Konzu.

Tobias slowly merged from the ground and floated into the air towards Konzu, who was still making his way into the town very slowly. He quickly snatched the Big Apple and the three smaller Apples from his Sack 'o Stuff (it had to be done quickly, or Konzu would inhale the entire thing - a lesson Tobias learned the hard way a long time ago). He presented them to the lumbering Snorlax. "Konzu, it's great to see you awake. Here, I grabbed you a quick snack in case you were still hungry."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back