• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Delta ' Pixel Art '

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
My Last Thread Have been Closed due to I didnt put 3 sprite, so yea here I m goona post something i sprite ^^

[Trainer Sprite Base]
1zyh1ro.png

[Custom Pokemon Trainer]
10qfbjn.png

[Fakemon]
14sf4tw.png

I will add more soon, This Thread will be forever LIVE!!! <3 >_>

Nakala Pri

I really love that fakemon sprite~ keep up the good work and congraaaaaaaaats! <3

Nakala Pri

keep on at it, tho~ i'll be rootin' for ya! ^^

Nakala Pri

that's okay, but as soon as exams are finished get straight into it and continue with the great work~ ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I don't want to delete a bunch of posts here, but I just want to remind everyone to add more substance to your posts! Just saying "cool work" isn't enough guys. Please explain why you like the work.

Anyway, MaskedDJ, I find it very interesting that you've included a base model for your Trainer Sprites, as that doesn't seem to be a heavily used tool. However, I can definitely see that being useful if you're primarily looking to experiment with different clothing while retaining the positioning and face. Neat technique! I'd like to see you tackle a female trainer next.

Your fakemon seems to be lacking a definable outline, so make sure you remember to to use that darker outline so we can see the more indistinguishable areas of the fakemon.

This is good work. You have a bit of practicing to do, but I'm excited about seeing more. Good luck! :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
The trainer sprite and stuff looks good.

However, your fakemon looks a little choppy and needs a better outline as Strawberry said. The design is actually nice, though.

I am excited to see some more work from you in the future! Keep it up (:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
thx uxie, your artwork also an awesome 1 ´∀`

I don't want to delete a bunch of posts here, but I just want to remind everyone to add more substance to your posts! Just saying "cool work" isn't enough guys. Please explain why you like the work.

Anyway, MaskedDJ, I find it very interesting that you've included a base model for your Trainer Sprites, as that doesn't seem to be a heavily used tool. However, I can definitely see that being useful if you're primarily looking to experiment with different clothing while retaining the positioning and face. Neat technique! I'd like to see you tackle a female trainer next.

Your fakemon seems to be lacking a definable outline, so make sure you remember to to use that darker outline so we can see the more indistinguishable areas of the fakemon.

This is good work. You have a bit of practicing to do, but I'm excited about seeing more. Good luck! :)

well thx strawberry and river, i decide to change the trainer sprite base, cause this base i juz look someone base abd start spriting, so i was like copying~ sad... and i definitely make female base •﹏•

well i dk why the outline change, cus when i outline it, is wasnt like this, but this juz a random quick drawing, next time i will use more creavity to make it :)

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
I saw your post and knew I had to check it out because you were nice enough to welcome me into the forums. Your art looks nice so far, I like the clothed trainer you really put him together nicely.

However, I cannot critic on another piece of art without a little constructive criticism, I would love to post examples if only I had the ability to post pictures; so text-based is all I can give for now.

The main thing I would like to point out is the color palette, everyone chooses there colors differently but I would suggest using lighter colors for the highlights as they are hard to see on his jeans. Also playing with the colors Hue and Saturation when creating highlights and shadows can really make your artwork POP out.

I look forward to seeing what else you create.
-Coleman

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
I saw your post and knew I had to check it out because you were nice enough to welcome me into the forums. Your art looks nice so far, I like the clothed trainer you really put him together nicely.

However, I cannot critic on another piece of art without a little constructive criticism, I would love to post examples if only I had the ability to post pictures; so text-based is all I can give for now.

The main thing I would like to point out is the color palette, everyone chooses there colors differently but I would suggest using lighter colors for the highlights as they are hard to see on his jeans. Also playing with the colors Hue and Saturation when creating highlights and shadows can really make your artwork POP out.

I look forward to seeing what else you create.
-Coleman

Oh hey Coleman, thx for some advice, juz my head hurt, and night make me dizzy, colour pallete juz all messed up,
well i will be doing another custom trainer base and awesome fakemon, thx anyway bro {XD}

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Oh hey Coleman, thx for some advice, juz my head hurt, and night make me dizzy, colour pallete juz all messed up,
well i will be doing another custom trainer base and awesome fakemon, thx anyway bro {XD}

Hey man no sweat, your stuff looks great so far. I can't wait to see what else you make​

Back