• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After The Apocalypse: A New Leaf- The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
There, I'm giving Ninetales something to do with Primaverde and Qingrila. I don't want such a cool RP to die... By the way, what happened to all the others that signed up? I mean, I don't think many of them even posted...

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
*sigh* It looks like this is going to be a trio...

I guess if Syn's not going to be posting... then what do we do about her two legendaries? Maybe Team Nova should just dismiss those two Pokemon as hallucinations or myths, and pretend they never existed?

Yes, I think I'll reassign Lupin to Isix, since two of his Pokemon have already spotted her. So... Let's see, Brad's after Darthpsych (and/or Gryphice), Danna's after Polargent... The only other legendary available that I did not create is Apocalydraggon, who I know Team Nova hasn't spotted yet. So the only other legendaries are ones I've created. Gee, that will be weird--my character going after my own legendary... unless you want to reassign Lupin to Darthpsych instead.

Let's see, if nobody else posts, then that means only three people are in Team Nova: a leader and two elite admins. Maybe at some point I'll create some grunts as NPC's...

Brad, I think in my last post I had one of my Alakazams talk to Darthpsych, and I had Auroracle find Polargent. Maybe you could include your legendaries in a post in the future...?
(This was the reason why I didn't do anything about Auroracle in my most recent post.)

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Since Syn is basically gone, her Pokemon were killed by Apocalydraggon. Unless she appears soon, her characters are dead. Hmm... Lupin shall go for Darthpsych, I shall go after Gryphice and Isix 9and Qingrila, but it will be interesting how Brad gets it...) and Danna gets Polargent, Auroracle, and Primaverde.

Yes- legendaries shall reappear in my next post...

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Ah, so you had Apocalydraggon grab Qingrila, eh? Hmm, this means either you weren't paying attention to Qingrila's previous actions, or you're curious about Qingrila's other form. I'm hoping it's the latter.

What? How come Lupin only gets one Pokemon, and Danna and Brad get to catch three? This means Lupin will have to catch Apocalydraggon as well! Just kidding--focusing on Darthpsych is fine.

Okay Brad, good, you posted about Darthpsych and Apocalydraggon and Pol... Wait, what about Polargent? Oh well, I guess I'll do something with Polargent in my next post.

About Auroracle... I said she hasn't been discovered by Team Nova yet, so... Oh well, I'll fix that in my next post. She'll be discovered by then.

Hmm... now how did Negatov find Isix after Circe teleported her a couple different places? Oh well, at least Brad will now encounter two of Lupin's Pokemon in the cavern as well. Wait... never mind--they're on his side anyway.

I'll post my post either tonight or around noon tomorrow.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
You know what? Polargent has been given to Lupin as well.
Danna shall get Auroracle and Primaverde.
And Apocalydraggon shall harm Qingrila- then a whole new thing will happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back