• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's really easy to say we should be conservative about our food and resources, feed the poor, etc. as if it was nothing. Not so easy to actually do it.

If it was simple to make the world perfect, it would've been done already.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yes. Let us have a zero to celebrate this occasion! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. xD; My cousin game me the game to borrow on Wednesday. I want to ask him for BBS now but I think I should take a small break from marathoning Kingdom Hearts games for a few days.... actually if I can get the PS2 up to speed I can hold off asking him fro the game since I'll soon have two KH games that still need beating on the PS2.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

More game talk, my powerlevel is never high enough to discuss this. That being said in an attempt to power up I obtained a copy of Civ 4 the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back