• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Cid

Years
Aww Wind. I'm gonna miss you, buddy. I hope your internet gets fixed soon! Those kinds of problems suck. I should know, since I have pretty crappy internet. Come back as soon as you can, alright? Visit us at the server when you get back. :(

And Diversion, too. I don't know you but... you have a cool username, you're from the same country as me, and you have an awesome theme, too. It's kind of a shame that you have to go. Again, I wouldn't know the main reasons why you're leaving, but if you ever feel like coming back some time in the future, then please do so. I hope you get your laptop fixed soon, too.

Years
Hello everyone! :)

Not exactly new here, my other accounts name is "Papii" (made it in January 2011, didn't think I was going to post regularly on this site, so made a crappy username. Turns out I absolutely love this site, and am going to start posting regularly! If it's against the rules to have more than one account, please merge this one with my old one but keep the username on this account, thanks.)

Anyways, I was wondering if there is away to hide some things on this website? For example, birth date, post count, registration date etc.

Add me on Skype if you like Pokemon and like to talk :)! I will start getting on my Skype everyday beginning in a few days/weeks.

Years
Not exactly new here, my other accounts name is "Papii" (made it in January 2011, didn't think I was going to post regularly on this site, so made a crappy username. Turns out I absolutely love this site, and am going to start posting regularly! If it's against the rules to have more than one account, please merge this one with my old one but keep the username on this account, thanks.)

Anyways, I was wondering if there is away to hide some things on this website? For example, birth date, post count, registration date etc.

Add me on Skype if you like Pokemon and like to talk :)! I will start getting on my Skype everyday beginning in a few days/weeks.

Hi there, I remember seeing you on the Papii account.

And it doesn't worry if you transfer accounts, several people do so when they want a name change or if they lost login details or something. Glad to hear you're becoming an active member again!

Cid

Years

Will consider adding you on Skype if I take an interest to you after a few moments of interaction. I'm sure quite a number of people would since we're friendly people here. :3 I almost never use my Skype though. @_@ Maybe if I get more awesome people that would make me go on there then I would! XD; But still! I think that if you show your inner awesome then you're bound to enjoy this place in these places outside of the forum! :O Pretty cool, right?

Anyways, I am really glad that you're now decidedly gonna be more active here with the regular posts and stuff. Like Cirno said, it's perfectly fine to make new accounts for username changes as per the rules~ I hope Cirno has helped you out on that question! I think what she said sums it up wonderfully. :D

Enjoy your newfound activity, Snoopy! Here's hoping this won't be the last I hear of ya. ^^;

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I'm back, I wasn't here for that long, so I wouldn't have made much of an impression.
But I finished year 12 (NO MORE EXAMS YAY), and turned 18 in my absence.
But, yesh, I'm back.
To do more than gawk at rom hacking this time, I really want to become a name that people remember.
Although, my name now is quite vain :s
Oh well.
I've also gained a habit of moving down a line when I end a sentence.
Yay for easier reading.

Cid

Years
I'm back, I wasn't here for that long, so I wouldn't have made much of an impression.
But I finished year 12 (NO MORE EXAMS YAY), and turned 18 in my absence.
But, yesh, I'm back.
To do more than gawk at rom hacking this time, I really want to become a name that people remember.
Although, my name now is quite vain :s
Oh well.
I've also gained a habit of moving down a line when I end a sentence.
Yay for easier reading.
Welcome back, dude! :D Congrats on finishing year 12. (b'')b I think that entering the next part of your life after that will be quite crucial considering the usual curriculum that follows year 12 there. Good luck for later! But for now, enjoy the momentary freedom from exams. Haha.

You should definitely go for doing more than ROM hacking now. I started out here at PC right inside that good ol' historic place, too. But I soon branched out and enjoyed myself as much. If not more. So I think you're gonna have a kickass time. Best way to make a name for yourself would be to be the best that you can be, while still staying true to who you are.

Or just post around. I believe either works fine. :P

You can always make a new account with a different name if you're tired of that name by the way! I personally like sticking with the memories of my old account, but I suppose your name is sort of vain when you put it that way, too. XD; Eh. Just do what you have to do. And in case you change accounts, this thread's a good place to inform people of the change.

Again, welcome back! Oh and just between you and me, I think I find it easier to read posts with moving down lines, too. I tend to make them into paragraphs because it's how people normally type here though. ;)

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Guys, I'm sorry to do this, but it had to be done.
I'm taking a break from PC. Certain things have come up in my life that I both don't want to explain and don't want to talk about here, and I just don't think I can keep up with PC. I really enjoy it here, but with so many different commitments, I'm already stretched for time as it is. Its taking me away from both people and things in my real life. I need to make priorities, and atm being on a Pokemon forum isn't very high on the list. I need to devote myself more so to my various other things I have always been committed to, and I realize that now. I hope to return at some point, but I don't know when, although it won't be for a few months at least. I will spend the next few days tying up everything, saying my goodbyes before leaving. I really will miss all you guys, and its been a pleasure knowing you all. I hope I can be remembered as a good member and contributor to the forum, as that is what I strove to be for quite some time here. I really did have a great few months here, and I'm sad to see the end, at least for the moment. See you soon, PC, it was real.
~Weston

Years
I'm taking a break from PC. Certain things have come up in my life that I both don't want to explain and don't want to talk about here, and I just don't think I can keep up with PC. I really enjoy it here, but with so many different commitments, I'm already stretched for time as it is. Its taking me away from both people and things in my real life. I need to make priorities, and atm being on a Pokemon forum isn't very high on the list. I need to devote myself more so to my various other things I have always been committed to, and I realize that now. I hope to return at some point, but I don't know when, although it won't be for a few months at least. I will spend the next few days tying up everything, saying my goodbyes before leaving. I really will miss all you guys, and its been a pleasure knowing you all. I hope I can be remembered as a good member and contributor to the forum, as that is what I strove to be for quite some time here. I really did have a great few months here, and I'm sad to see the end, at least for the moment. See you soon, PC, it was real.
~Weston

This is the most saddening post I've ever seen in this thread. Bye my dear Weston, and I understand we may have to leave because of real life issues. I remember you took a few LoA's in the past, and this one must mean your life is not feeling well right now.

The spriting community and everyone at PC will heavily miss you. Goodbye Weston, and may we eventually cross paths again.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
~Weston

:( I'm gonna miss you alot. You've been one of closest friends on PC and we have bonded a ton. Most especially through our similar taste in music, be we've become great friends though that interest. Take care Weston, life issues can get in the way, so it's okay. I hope you can enjoy the life away from PC and figure things your life out. I hope we can each other again sometime eventually. Really really gonna miss you and so will many others at PC. Good luck in life and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
:( I'm gonna miss you alot. You've been one of closest friends on PC and we have bonded a ton. Most especially through our similar taste in music, be we've become great friends though that interest. Take care Weston, life issues can get in the way, so it's okay. I hope you can enjoy the life away from PC and figure things your life out. I hope we can each other again sometime eventually. Really really gonna miss you and so will many others at PC. Good luck in life and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
Same here. You're one of the members I'll miss most, hopefully sometime we can see each other again.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
~Weston
It's sad to see you leave for now Weston but this is life. I hope your issues get fixed soon. Goodbye man and take care.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I wasn't here for very long before I just upped and disappeared for a few months, but I have decided that I would like to come back to a community setting. I miss talking to people here and having a place to post my thoughts, so I'm back :)

Though for a couple of days, maybe weeks I will be busy moving houses, but I should be able to make some kind of a contribution somewhere...

Years
I wasn't here for very long before I just upped and disappeared for a few months, but I have decided that I would like to come back to a community setting. I miss talking to people here and having a place to post my thoughts, so I'm back :)

Though for a couple of days, maybe weeks I will be busy moving houses, but I should be able to make some kind of a contribution somewhere...

Ah welcome back fellow Aussie citizen... Hikari was wondering what happened to ya.

Anyways, welcome back gurl.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Ah welcome back fellow Aussie citizen... Hikari was wondering what happened to ya.

Anyways, welcome back gurl.

Ahh, thanks Hikari :) I'm really glad you remembered me! I just started my uni course and my life has been pretty busy, but I also just got lazy. Plus, I've still been donating this entire time, so I might as well get my money's worth :P

Cid

Years
~Weston
You were an amazing member in my opinion. We never had any kind of conversation rolling during your stay, probably due to having our own things to take care of, but I still saw you around as a great person to have around the forum. I can really see where you're coming from when you listed the things that have made PC difficult to keep in your life. And for so long. Just know that we're all here as people... ones who just so happened to be interested in a seemingly trivial franchise. This place has become more than that for many, and I believe you know this from experience as well as I do. That said, I wish you luck. For anything that you might have to face after you depart. I'll continue to be hopeful that you'll be able to return at some point, too. PC will always be here.

Welcome back, Squidchan! I hope you'll be able to catch up with everyone you've been able to get to know here, right after you move houses. I might not be one of those people, but I know this community is driven by that, so just go for it. Besides, we can see each other around this forum, anyway, and I'm always open for chit-chat. :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
well guys 2013 has been a bad year for me here at pc and nothing is going in the right way. all these nonsense that i need not know and care about, all i know now. and just screw it.

so ill be gone for a month or probably two. maybe ill drop by once in a while but with invisible on. and vms ill rarely reply to so dont bother to vm me

so kay bye guys

Last edited:
Years
well guys 2013 has been a bad for me here at pc and nothing is going in the right way. all these nonsense that i need not know and care about, all i know now. and just screw it.

so ill be gone for a month or probably too. maybe ill drop by once in a while but with invisible on. and vms ill rarely reply to so dont bother to vm me

so kay bye guys

Bye for now Mid, I understand if PC is not going well for you and you need to distance yourself for a while.

Anyways, I'm gonna miss you dude.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Well, guys, I'm going to leave PC for a while, because of my parents.
They want me to go to Singapore with them, I don't want to but I can't refuse.
I'll miss you guys and I hope this trip to Singapore will be fun.

I think I'll be back around 20th April or earlier, see ya guys, see ya PC.

EDIT: Also, if I posted after this and before 20th April, that means my brother's messing my account lol.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
well guys 2013 has been a bad for me here at pc and nothing is going in the right way. all these nonsense that i need not know and care about, all i know now. and just screw it.

so ill be gone for a month or probably too. maybe ill drop by once in a while but with invisible on. and vms ill rarely reply to so dont bother to vm me

so kay bye guys

Seeya Mid ;_; Please come back soon! I'll miss you.. All the best and have a good break.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

so kay bye guys
Bye Mid, and I hope you'll be well soon.

Well, guys, I'm going to leave PC for a while, because of my parents.
They want me to go to Singapore with them, I don't want to but I can't refuse.
I'll miss you guys and I hope this trip to Singapore will be fun.

I think I'll be back around 20th April or earlier, see ya guys, see ya PC.

EDIT: Also, if I posted after this and before 20th April, that means my brother's messing my account lol.
See you, Gero, and good luck on your journey.

Back