• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokehacker11

a kid with a knack for mapping
Years
I'd love to play this game!
I'll probably be one of the first 5 people to get it once it's done.
I can see that your recruiting. I'd love to join, but I'm a mapper.
And you need scripters and Tilers.
Well, thanks for making this game.
Cya.
P.S: for some reason, my last post was deleted :(
I have no idea why. It does'nt even say "this was deleted by..." or whaever. It's just... Gone.

Last edited:

Kaith

Hacker of Fire
Years
Man, this looks amazing! It's obvious you put a lot of thought and work into the storyline and I love how you changed the gym format to something other than the usual style in the original games. The music sounds AMAZING by the way. Can't wait for the beta =D

blue

gucci
Years
I'm really in full support of this and I can't wait until it's finally complete! Everything about it is great, features, storyline, artwork so kudos!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thank you for the support guys. I really appreciate every word. Sorry about the lack of updates. My team has mostly been busy with exams, and I'm trying to get some core things finished. Such as some of the programming, along with my scripter. So things have been moving slowly, again. I'm sorry about all the delays, I really did think I would have a demo out by now. But any support you guys give, and publicity, features, banner making, anything, that Phoenix Rising gets it really helps boost morale. So don't lose faith! Once I get all this programming out of the way, there's no stopping us. But trust me, it's worth the effort to make them as great as you've seen in this thread.

I hope you guys keep supporting us, and I really hope you love Phoenix Rising when it's released. Thanks for all the kind comments so far!

Years
This game is actually one of the reasons I started looking into game development. It looks really great so far, and I'm looking forward to trying out the demo when it's ready. Good job so far, Abnegation and Co. =)

pancakeonmyhead

Kpop Enthusiast
Years
HOLY CRAP LAST TIME I WAS HERE THIS WAS "FOREVER LOST" AND I ALREADY THOUGHT IT WAS AMAZING!
So much has improved, this is amazing! I completely support this, and I just can't wait until it's finished!
Good luck!

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
One word: Awesomesauce... this game... if Nintendo saw this game... they would be embarrased. This game is way better then most of the official games. Good luck!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Very impressed by the depth of the world you have created. Looks promising.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
This is a very impressive game, I'm pretty sure everyone must of worked really hard to make this and i hope it all shows off pretty nicely. Can't wait for a Demo or the release

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Here's another obligatory morale-boosting 'OMG I'M SO EXCITED' post.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

But seriously, it's been a while since I've checked in on this, and it's looking as great as ever. I like the new name, and love the logo. It's great to see that you guys are still chugging on with this and haven't lost interest. I look forward to the day when I'll be able to actually play it for real! Good luck. :D

darkrai1018

Team Shiny Leader John
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
The pokestrap is an awsome idea. having your pokemon displayed on the bottom of the screen like that has always appealed to me. you should be proud with such a well finished project. too bad this game isnt going on the ds. I would def. play it.

Years
battle interface is great
dungeons have very good details
everything is amazing!
even the options!
Definitely support this one.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Alright, since I see a lack of supporter bars/user bars I decided to make my own. Anyone else may use them or edit them to make them look better. Just give credit if/when making a revision.

Previews:
Spoiler:

To add any of them into your signature, just use BB code.

Or, right-click an image, click Copy Image Location, go to signature in Control Panel, click Insert Image button, and paste the image's URL. Just be aware that by using this method, the image will not redirect you to this thread. Use BB code for that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
WoW this game looks so amazing O_O Cain't wait for it! Good job so far =) And the battle interface *____*

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Literally everything about this looks amazing. If I was CEO of nintendo, I would definitely offer you a job. Keep up the stellar work!

ThatOnePokemonKid

POKEMON FTW!
Years
Mother of God...

This looks incredible! Big ups man. Any idea on a release date? I love playing fan-made stuff and this is now at the top of the list!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
This looks incredible! Big ups man. Any idea on a release date? I love playing fan-made stuff and this is now at the top of the list!
As listed in this forum's rules, don't ask for release dates. It's impolite. If the creator had a release date, don't you think it would already be listed in the first post? Everyone has their own schedules, and release dates vary by developer.

Snippet from official rules in this forum:
Do not ask about release dates.
Unless the author has mentioned a specific date then please refrain from asking when a game will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back