• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why must you turn PC into a House of Lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojaro

Mage Knight
Years
Attention members, read and understand these words!

The staff is plotting against members. In the Mod Cabin, it is reported that there is a thread that has one objective: to destroy one member. The staff is plotting against innocents!

Their case: They've stated that Kate (Zuki) has flamed Soph on MSNIM. Although this may be true, it doesn't affect PC as to what happens on MSNIM, please remember that PC isn't affiliated with MicroSoft in any way, form, or fashion. So now they're using this as a reason to provoke, insult, taunt, and publically humilate an innocent 12 year old. They seek to destroy her in any way they can.

How does this affect you? Look at it from this standpoint, when they are finished with her, who's to say you won't be next? No one.

So please, regardless of their positions, remember what the staff'll do to an innocent, and think: "What if I'm next?"

Also, I know that by posting this I've committed Account Suicide... If I had to suicide, I wanted to go out in a flame of glory... At least I'm not going out with the agony of defeat...

Sojaro

Mage Knight
Years
Yes, although I'm not a mod, I do have several sources who are...

"Tommy: School started last week...I wasted my summer playing SSBM ;_; says:
I've gathered enough information from you that I could get you banned if I posted it in "the thread""

"Arcanine: We can't ban them. Easy as that.And what will banning do. Meep (Yamichu) never comes to PC any more and Kate (Zuki) is just a nut that always said she was going to be a Mod here when she first came to PC. But now she don't come much any more. So banning them will do a lot."

I have other sources, yet I don't keep logs, so they are lost in the vortex of time and memory...

EDIT: Locking it wouldn't make a difference, The mod's'll read it in time...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
-_-;;

We don't plot against members.

I assure you on that.

And yes, locking time.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Sojaro said:

The staff is plotting against members. In the Mod Cabin, it is reported that there is a thread that has one objective: to destroy one member. The staff is plotting against innocents!
What will plotting against members get us? Think about it Sojaro, if we plotting against members for something they did on MSN then why is Azn not banned yet? I mean he bashes and flames staff yet he is still here right? And why is KT not banned yet if we are doing like you are saying?

Sojaro said:
Their case: They've stated that Kate (Zuki) has flamed Soph on MSNIM. Although this may be true, it doesn't affect PC as to what happens on MSNIM, please remember that PC isn't affiliated with MicroSoft in any way, form, or fashion. So now they're using this as a reason to provoke, insult, taunt, and publically humilate an innocent 12 year old. They seek to destroy her in any way they can.
KT (Kate or Zuki) and Meep did flame Soph, they flammed me too (you want me to post the Chat Logs, I got them).
Innocent 12 year old? Where on earth did you get that? She cusses at everyone that don't like her or is not her friend any more, or don't hate who she hates. I mean she cussed at me and Austin and other members for not hatting you or blocking you on MSN when you said you didn't love her any more. She cussed about you all day long.
And if she is so "innocent" then how come she wanted in the T-Dome? I asked her did she read the rules (this is before Kwesi droped the 14 year old age rule) she said no I told her she had to be 14 to get in then she said that she was 14, she just lied and said she was 12 all this time. So when I would not let her in (she knew I was not going to fall for that) she started a new account, PMed me saying she wanted in. I didn't know it was her and I had a lot of requests to get in so I added her without knowing. So she is so innocent that she broke a rule to get into the T-Dome where I knew she would flame everyone that didn't go with what she though. So not long after that Scotty told me she said that she started a new account in the T-Dome, so when she found out Scotty told me, she started cussing him out, making up lies about him telling everyone to block him on MSN and all kinds of stuff. So next time you call some one "innocent", you should find how about them (I know her, I use to talk to her everyday).

Sojaro said:
How does this affect you? Look at it from this standpoint, when they are finished with her, who's to say you won't be next? No one.
Sojaro please look at your post count, you have 7 posts, what do you know about the things that goes on around here? Are you a Mod of PC? Or hold any rank on PC? No all you heard was that KT said she was told she was going to be banned or she got flammed and you run off to a forum that you never go to any more and a forum that she hates now.
Anyone want to see what she said on MSN about PC (Tommy was also there so you can ask him).

"[font=&quot].?$(255,128,192):Megami Kumi:.?$?0 says:[/font] [font=&quot]PC is ****[/font]

[font=&quot].?$(255,128,192):Megami Kumi:.?$?0 says:[/font]

[font=&quot]**** PC[/font]

[font=&quot]**** you all[/font]

[font=&quot]>_>[/font]"

I could bypass the thing and show you what she said without having the *'s but I won't (everyone has a good idea on what she said.

Sojaro said:
So please, regardless of their positions, remember what the staff'll do to an innocent, and think: "What if I'm next?"
So you think we are just picking off members for fun?
Sojaro said:
Also, I know that by posting this I've committed Account Suicide... If I had to suicide, I wanted to go out in a flame of glory... At least I'm not going out with the agony of defeat...
Well you did get one part right in that quote, this is about flamming, it started when KT and Meep flammed Soph for asking about me.

Sojaro said:
"Tommy: School started last week...I wasted my summer playing SSBM ;_; says:
I've gathered enough information from you that I could get you banned if I posted it in "the thread""

"Arcanine: We can't ban them. Easy as that.And what will banning do. Meep (Yamichu) never comes to PC any more and Kate (Zuki) is just a nut that always said she was going to be a Mod here when she first came to PC. But now she don't come much any more. So banning them will do a lot."

I have other sources, yet I don't keep logs, so they are lost in the vortex of time and memory...
So now she can't take a joke? How stiff she has gotten in a day or so. What better way to get some one off your back by telling them they are going to get banned.

Anyway I am going to re-open this thread for a short time and see your reply (or a little in put from other members that wants to.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
Sojaro said:

i support your last statement
if your gonna go off
go off with a bang
good luck sojaro
but i'm sure none of the mods here are evil
trust me i know
cause one of the admins is my best friend
and well i'll keep that last statement to myself

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Um, Sojaro dude, is it really that serious. It's the internet, not reality, please...Some people should get a life. I should... 0_9

Sojaro

Mage Knight
Years
KT (Kate or Zuki) and Meep did flame Soph, they flammed me too (you want me to post the Chat Logs, I got them).

I never said I doubted that... I know her well...

Innocent 12 year old? Where on earth did you get that? She cusses at everyone that don't like her or is not her friend any more, or don't hate who she hates. I mean she cussed at me and Austin and other members for not hatting you or blocking you on MSN when you said you didn't love her any more. She cussed about you all day long.
And if she is so "innocent" then how come she wanted in the T-Dome? I asked her did she read the rules (this is before Kwesi droped the 14 year old age rule) she said no I told her she had to be 14 to get in then she said that she was 14, she just lied and said she was 12 all this time. So when I would not let her in (she knew I was not going to fall for that) she started a new account, PMed me saying she wanted in. I didn't know it was her and I had a lot of requests to get in so I added her without knowing. So she is so innocent that she broke a rule to get into the T-Dome where I knew she would flame everyone that didn't go with what she though. So not long after that Scotty told me she said that she started a new account in the T-Dome, so when she found out Scotty told me, she started cussing him out, making up lies about him telling everyone to block him on MSN and all kinds of stuff. So next time you call some one "innocent", you should find how about them (I know her, I use to talk to her everyday).
I also know her well, she may be one to insult someone at random, but having a thread dedicated to attacking her is a bit on the extreme side, no?

Sojaro please look at your post count, you have 7 posts, what do you know about the things that goes on around here? Are you a Mod of PC? Or hold any rank on PC? No all you heard was that KT said she was told she was going to be banned or she got flammed and you run off to a forum that you never go to any more and a forum that she hates now.
Anyone want to see what she said on MSN about PC (Tommy was also there so you can ask him).

".?$(255,128,192):Megami Kumi:.?$?0 says: PC is ****

.?$(255,128,192):Megami Kumi:.?$?0 says:

**** PC

**** you all

>_>"

About my post count, I know no one could have cared less about what I said, but it was worth a shot....
Also, Kate saying that comes as no suprise to me...

So you think we are just picking off members for fun?
It crossed my mind in this pointless attack, yes...

So now she can't take a joke? How stiff she has gotten in a day or so. What better way to get some one off your back by telling them they are going to get banned.
I have no comment.

Sojaro, I think it's sad you made this thread solely on what you heard.
I've never been know to think rationally about things I do or say, and without actual proof of it, save what Kate quoted and what Tommy said, I've go nothing to argue one...

thats stupid i didnt hear anything from no one
That means you heard about it....

PC staff is randomly banning people?!?
*runs for the hills*

Seriously... I think all of us know better than that.
Please, don't doubt my rational thinking, or lack thereof...

My main point was about the thread in the mod lounge, if there is a thread at all, it is unfair to attack a person behind their back... (I just threw in the other pointless words to really make myself sound like I had a point)

As you can see, I understand that I've obviously missed too many details to make a compelling arguement... (and no one listens to the moron with 7 posts...)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
As much as I hate to disobey you Andy, I'm gonna close this back up.

Sojaro herself said this was a flame, and flaming is against the rules.

I'm gonna do my job and close this again.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
JKaizer said:
As much as I hate to disobey you Andy, I'm gonna close this back up.

Sojaro herself said this was a flame, and flaming is against the rules.

I'm gonna do my job and close this again.
Yea I was about to lock it anyway (since Sojaro got his reply in and all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back