• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
I'm wondering if you don't already have this but...would you trade your Mitsurin Celebi for Winners Path Munchlax w/Selfdestruct? Hoping we can make a deal :3

Years
Hi I need a Movie 12 Arceus, or actually just any Arceus.
I can give you an Alamos Darkrai, and I can clone the Arceus and send you a copy back!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hi I need a Movie 12 Arceus, or actually just any Arceus.
I can give you an Alamos Darkrai, and I can clone the Arceus and send you a copy back!

I have an Alamos Darkrai already XD. Sorry I just now saw your post. I must have forgotten to check my thread. My bad. Anyway. Do you have anything I do not have like Pokewalker events? Thanks.:)

Fear Akuma

prepare yourself
Years
i have 6 legit, no hacks ev'd pokemon in my party. you can have anyone of your choice for a dratini with extreme speed.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Do you guys have links to your threads? UPDATE: I now have the Japanese Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. I should be getting more events Friday or Saturday.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Celebi is from Pokepaaku (PokePark) Taiwan

Oh ok. I need that one as well as the Shaymin. Thanks. What events do you want. You can still clone right? Whichever events you pick must be cloned when we trade. Thanks. It is my policy. I don't trade unless they are cloned while trading or before trading. either way as long as they are cloned. Thanks.:)

UPDATE: I now have the PCNY Cacturne. However I am not sure if it is hacked or legit. I hope it is legit though.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have the Pokemon Ranger Shaymin and my PokePark Mew's and Celebi's are apparently Taiwanese. I have 3 each on each Pokemon.:) I also need someon with a Flash card to hack check mine or Ginji's PCNY Cacturne Please. I am getting mixed messages weather it is is legit or not. Thanks. Though the guy who told me that it is legit is a staff member of another site and uses the download list to hack check but I need the file checked on it just to be sure. Thanks.:) EDIT: I now have the Shiny Teeter Dance Pichu at level 5 UT.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back