• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sweet! Thanks Aspie. Hmm... Where could Earl come across a Tynamo or an Eelektrik? Tauros will be simple... So will be the Poison-type and the soccer ball with a face. The Pokemon that hears no evil flames will be tough to find as well...

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Tynamo's and Electric eel, so South America, but then again John caught a Rhino in Texas so anything can happen. Wait is Golem the Soccer ball with a face? Also Arbok can breed with dragons.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Golem is not the soccer ball with a face. One more hint for that one. It looks evil. And you are getting close on the Poison-type. REALLY close in fact.

Any idea of the Pokemon that hears no evil flames?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Fine, I'll play along! The one that hears no evil flames is Litwick, or it's evolved form. That's the only one I can think of for that clue. The poison type is Seviper or *Snicker* Nidoking. As for an evil looking soccer ball, I'm going to go with Jigglypuff. That thing looks downright scary! :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nido was right on Seviper! I actually thought about using either Nidoking or Nidoqueen, but I decided not to, since I have a Ground-type already. Litwick is incorrect though, and the same goes for Jigglypuff. :P Ghastly is incorrect as well. I already have a Ghost-type, and I'm going to have a Poision-type in Seviper.

Another hint for the Pokemon that hears no evil flames: It COULD have the ability Blaze.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Aspie got it right! Earl will have a Simisear at some point. Now then... The soccer ball with a face that's evil is still not known. I was expecting you guys to get this already. Oh, and the soccer ball with an evil face is an Ice-type.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Let's see... You guys got Eelektross, Tauros, Seviper, and Simisear... Did Aspie just get the soccer ball with the face right? ... YES HE DID! Earl will be getting a Glalie.

Oh, and update!

Leonidas (Feraligatr ♂) Lv. 49
Nature: Rash
EVs: 56 HP, 166 Atk, 86 Sp. Atk, 200 Speed
Ice Punch, Hydro Pump, Superpower, Dragon Pulse

Judas (Spiritomb ♂) Lv. 48 (Inactive)
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Atk
Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak

Brutus (Hariyama ♂) Lv. 49
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Sp. Def
Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Payback, Arm Thrust

Joan (Yanmega ♀) Lv. 46
Nature: Modest
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Bug Buzz, Psychic, Ominous Wind, Ancientpower

Mary (Gabite ♀) Lv. 46
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 4 HP, 186 Atk, 66 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Sandstorm, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast

Hera (Ferrothorn ♀) Lv. 48
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 200 HP, 56 Atk, 252 Sp. Def
Curse, Leech Seed, Power Whip, Gyro Ball

Izanami (*Seviper ♀*) Lv. 47
Nature: Lonely
EVs: 100 HP, 200 Atk, 100 Sp. Def, 112 Speed
Coil, Glare, Gunk Shot, Night Slash

Badges: Ground, Fighting, Rock

When you see ** around a Pokemon's species name on my team updates, that means they are shiny.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I wish I could listen to the song Nido, but I can't. I have no speakers for this computer and my ear buds are broken.

Also, why has no one chosen the Champion/ Red Battle theme from HG/SS? That song is epic!

Updated badges. Earl earned the Ground badge. Page 11 at the top.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
FFX Seymour Battle by The Black Mages?! OH <BLEEP!> YEAH! Good song. MiB's theme is Dancing Mad by The Black Mages. You know, Kefka's theme.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh god, what have we done!? Game, I hold you responsible for this new developement! Oh, and I'm waiting for Shea to post. I kind of need him to continue my part.

Back