• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
Hey Suicune
Just wanted to ask you about:
Well you mentioned that Pupitar learns Ancient Power at Lv 30.. Mine did not I wonder why?
Also i am trying again and again to patch your newest beta's to my old save files But still its not working.. I patched the beta on a new clean rom, Patched the beta on an existing Expert emerald ROM and even renamed my old save file with the new beta but still It's not happening.. Can you suggest something here.. I don't want to start all over again man.
Also can you tell me about the elemental punches... Are they physical or special?
And my last Question is about the pokedex.. Can't you make it national wise in the beginning of the game? .

blue

gucci
Years
Hey Suicune
Just wanted to ask you about:
Well you mentioned that Pupitar learns Ancient Power at Lv 30.. Mine did not I wonder why?
Also i am trying again and again to patch your newest beta's to my old save files But still its not working.. I patched the beta on a new clean rom, Patched the beta on an existing Expert emerald ROM and even renamed my old save file with the new beta but still It's not happening.. Can you suggest something here.. I don't want to start all over again man.
Also can you tell me about the elemental punches... Are they physical or special?
And my last Question is about the pokedex.. Can't you make it national wise in the beginning of the game? .

Fixed Pupitars moveset, and that's strange... try downloading the latest one (Beta 6.8) I might have done something wrong with the patching on the previous release. I need to find a stable National Dex script first.

Years
I was only telling you about Pupitar's problem that is not solving even with the patching that's all still I am playing the 6.3 beta...
Beated Flannery On First Try with following:
Lv 38 Pupitar
Thrash, Rock Slide, Screech, Bite
Lv 38 Camerupt
Magnitude, Ember, Flamethrower, Rock Slide
Lv 39 Poliwhirl
Water Pulse, Body slam, Rain Dance, Hypnosis
Lv 36 Pidgeot
Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Sand- Attack, Featherdance
Lv 34 Grovyle
Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed
Lv 38 Electabuzz
Thunderpunch, Swift, Rock Smash, Quick Attack

blue

gucci
Years
I was only telling you about Pupitar's problem that is not solving even with the patching that's all still I am playing the 6.3 beta...
Beated Flannery On First Try with following:
Lv 38 Pupitar
Thrash, Rock Slide, Screech, Bite
Lv 38 Camerupt
Magnitude, Ember, Flamethrower, Rock Slide
Lv 39 Poliwhirl
Water Pulse, Body slam, Rain Dance, Hypnosis
Lv 36 Pidgeot
Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Sand- Attack, Featherdance
Lv 34 Grovyle
Pursuit, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed
Lv 38 Electabuzz
Thunderpunch, Swift, Rock Smash, Quick Attack

Ah right my mistake, I thought you had problems with saving but Pupitar does now learn Ancient Power at level 30 (level of evolving) and to answer your question the Elemental Punches are Physical.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
[FONT=&quot]hey pls take screenshots of the new places or locations i want to see how are they
[/FONT]

blue

gucci
Years
There are no new areas/locations as there it no extra space in Hoenn, all 386 Pokémon fit within the region as it is therefore no need for extra locations.

bcrobert

Lazy Antagonist
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2022
Question.

Someone asked if the elemental punches were physical or special and you replied "physical."

So is the physical/special split implemented in this hack? There was no mention of it in any of the documents.

So are the punches really physical (as in 4th+ generation mechanics) or are they special (as in the 3rd generation mechanics)?

HikariYagami

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Greetings!

I was wandering around net when i found ur ROM , which seems pretty awesome, and was wondering where the download link is...i cant find it! The ROM is on closed beta or something? I cant wait to play :)

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Suicune, what can I say? This hack is amazing, it makes the experience of Emerald much better. I remember playing this game back in Beta 4 or 5 ish, before you implented the Starters and stuff, and it was great.

I think I'll give this hack a few more updates before I play it again, it is freaking great.
Good job, good luck :]

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
Greetings!

I was wandering around net when i found ur ROM , which seems pretty awesome, and was wondering where the download link is...i cant find it! The ROM is on closed beta or something? I cant wait to play :)

i feel dumb for asking, but where is the download link or address?
thanks.

NzK

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Just a fast question, is Swellow or Altaria better in this?

blue

gucci
Years
Download link disappeared :[

My mistake, I was uploading the the latest download and my Computer shut down therefore wasn't able to save but it's up now. The only change is Dodrios stats have been slightly increased.

About the Elemental Punches I'm not 100% sure but they may be Physical considering that's what they are in later generations also the fact that Emerald uses SP. Attack & SP. Defence. Feel free to patch the ROM with a Physical/Special split if you're not sure.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I have a question/problem. Not sure if i understood correctly but wen i patched my Expert Emerald from "6.3" to the 6.8, mt TM's such as Thief, Roar and Skill Swap are still the same. I thought the TM's where gonna be changed into the elemental punches? or was it the other way around?

Edit:

Oh and the Giga Drains is 70 instead of 75. Or again, is the other way around too? >.<

blue

gucci
Years
I have a question/problem. Not sure if i understood correctly but wen i patched my Expert Emerald from "6.3" to the 6.8, mt TM's such as Thief, Roar and Skill Swap are still the same. I thought the TM's where gonna be changed into the elemental punches? or was it the other way around?

Edit:

Oh and the Giga Drains is 70 instead of 75. Or again, is the other way around too? >.<

It is 70, I must have wrote it down as 75 by mistake, thanks for pointing this out. When I tried replacing TMS it messed up and I didn't want to risk corrupting anything so the TMS are as they should be. All Pokémon that should/can learn Elemental Punches however now have it in their movepools.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday

It is 70, I must have wrote it down as 75 by mistake, thanks for pointing this out. When I tried replacing TMS it messed up and I didn't want to risk corrupting anything so the TMS are as they should be. All Pokémon that should/can learn Elemental Punches however now have it in their movepools.

OH, thanks allot on clearing that out. Also one last question. After i defeat the Elite Four (If i EVER manage to do so) will i get the National pokedex like any other? to register all 386 or so pokemons?

blue

gucci
Years
OH, thanks allot on clearing that out. Also one last question. After i defeat the Elite Four (If i EVER manage to do so) will i get the National pokedex like any other? to register all 386 or so pokemons?

Yeah, you will receive the National Dex once you defeat the Elite Four (Planning to make it at the start) If there are some Pokémon that are not registered in the Dex just check the Pokémon Locations File in the download, also make sure you goto the Battle Frontier and rematch the Gyms & Elite Four members.

Tofutheenderman

Uncommon User
Years
  • Seen yesterday

Yeah, you will receive the National Dex once you defeat the Elite Four (Planning to make it at the start) If there are some Pokémon that are not registered in the Dex just check the Pokémon Locations File in the download, also make sure you goto the Battle Frontier and rematch the Gyms & Elite Four members.

I will try, because i'm already having a hard time training my team to lv 50 to battle norman....Dang i just remembered. The tickets for some of the legendary are in the Battle Frontier but you need to battle some one specifically?

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
New version seems to have fixed my black screen problem :S Dunno what you did but thanks :P
Also could you make Linoone/Zigzagoon learn Extremespeed in maybe the 40s-50s? Its already possible but its a real hassle to get it (requires gamecube).

Last edited:
Back