• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Whisky Brown (PG-13)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Idk, but where's the credit section?

Isn't that hero OW from PokeMMO? At least you can give credit. Also reduce the size of the screens xD

From what I'm seeing it looks pretty good. Goodluck on this! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
There you go, looks alot better then last time :>

I actually took the time to check which were the Starters and I came wiht this conclusion:

Either my eyes suck or there weren't any selected with blue yet XD

And just one thing to say:

Please reduce the size of the screens they are really hard to look at and some people have bad Pc's which would make it hard for those images to load :>

The starters are Scyther, Pinsir and Heracross :p

And sure, I'll shrink 'em down.

Idk, but where's the credit section?

Isn't that hero OW from PokeMMO? At least you can give credit. Also reduce the size of the screens xD

From what I'm seeing it looks pretty good. Goodluck on this! :)

Damn, forgot a credit section. I'll fix that.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
I really do enjoy a humorous hack, haha. Good luck, I hope this keeps people entertained for a while (including myself, I'll have to give it a look)

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Your screenshots look like they are getting better. I really like the story. So I guess that Gary is your brother in the game?

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
The starters are Scyther, Pinsir and Heracross :p

And sure, I'll shrink 'em down.

Well would'nt that be a big contrast since Scyther can evolve and the other two don't?
also Heracross would be the winner unti Scizor in my opinion.
I think the starters aren't really the same level, even with stat editing.

also you didn't shrink them down :<

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
This hack looks amazing. The storyline is absolutely great. The line "After recently being forced to stay in a cave for shelter, the father decides that enough is enough and sets out to win the Pokemon League to earn enough money for a home" makes this hack a lot natural.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Alright, I released a patch. Check the first post for the link.

I really do enjoy a humorous hack, haha. Good luck, I hope this keeps people entertained for a while (including myself, I'll have to give it a look)

Your screenshots look like they are getting better. I really like the story. So I guess that Gary is your brother in the game?

Thanks. But nope, I just didn't get around to changing his sprites yet.

Well would'nt that be a big contrast since Scyther can evolve and the other two don't?
also Heracross would be the winner unti Scizor in my opinion.
I think the starters aren't really the same level, even with stat editing.

also you didn't shrink them down :<

I gave pinsir rock stuff to balance him out. That way we have rock, flying and fighting working like fire, water and grass. (If the rival gets pinsir, it's level is lowered so you can actually beat it.) Also, they're shrunk now.

The name's pretty cool I like that :X

This hack looks amazing. The storyline is absolutely great. The line "After recently being forced to stay in a cave for shelter, the father decides that enough is enough and sets out to win the Pokemon League to earn enough money for a home" makes this hack a lot natural.

Thanks guys :D

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Alright, I released a patch. Check the first post for the link.

Sweet, a release! I'm loving the gameplay so far. I used the male OW, but is the female OW custom?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
For anyone reading this, here's a little sneak peak at something coming in the next update.

leaflettscreen_zpsdacf6d49.png

That's one of two or three fakemon that will appear in the game. It's Leaflett, a part-grass evolution to Diglett. You get it by using a Leafstone on Diglett.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
Added in a section for added Pokemon, both fake or from later gens.

Also, Sylveon's gonna be in the hack.

slyveon_zps4cfd6f03.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I absolutely love this hack so far lol At first I was kind of turned away, because of the starters. I love that they're different from the normal starters, definitely yes, since time after time of using the same starters and ect can get fairly boring. Just not a fan of bug pokemon in general though. I decided to revisit tonight, since from what I saw up until the starters, the storyline was hilarious and amusing. Since replaying it, the storyline still retains that same feeling. Also love that your father's painkillers heals you xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
I absolutely love this hack so far lol At first I was kind of turned away, because of the starters. I love that they're different from the normal starters, definitely yes, since time after time of using the same starters and ect can get fairly boring. Just not a fan of bug pokemon in general though. I decided to revisit tonight, since from what I saw up until the starters, the storyline was hilarious and amusing. Since replaying it, the storyline still retains that same feeling. Also love that your father's painkillers heals you xD

Thanks, glad to know you're enjoying it :D

Giant Magikarp

I like Iris...
Years
At first I was turned away from this hack because of the starters (I HATE BUG TYPES)

but I'm enjoying it and what is that triple kick thing? New move?

Tis hack is so original and amusing. Good luck on this hack!!! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
So new that it's been introduced in generation 2. :)
It's Hitmontop's signature move.
Triple Kick Bulbapedia

Anyways... Can you work more on Sylveon's sprite...?
I don't think it looks nice enough to be put into ROM...

Yeah, I'll agree it does need a little more work. Trust me, the back sprite is MUCH better.

Back