• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver hack: Pokémon Dark Energy - Beta 5 Released

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Isn't it Jolteon's page ? I got a page from there...I have Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon I still need Espeon and Umbreon...

I got pages from : Miltank's farm, the island between the Capital and Brightbulb City, next to a Karateka, and from the hideout in Cave of illusions...

I know I can get a page from Sage Neal...but my team is only level 33-level 35...

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
Espeon learns Psychic at lvl 51 ;) (I found this in the script :D).

Edit///I remember now.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Thank you...

Is it possible to: Devolve my Espeon at level 44
Evolve it into Jolteon/Flareon
Devolve it again
Evolve it into the other one
Devolve it another time
Evolve it into Espeon train it to level 51
Devolve it at level 60
evolve it into Vaporeon
Devolve it again
Evolve it again into Espeon

To get an Espeon with Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Psychic/Ice Beam ? I have 3 de-stones...can I get two more ?

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
If i remember correctly, I found 4 De-stones. You can try to get other two. Use some tools and edit Mart ;).

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Ok ... I won't try to get Ice Beam on my Espeon yet...

*shiny related rant*
I think that the game is trolling me: I have found 3 shiny Swinub in the North Star, and when I tried to sleep powder a shiny Graveler it didn't work...it went like this :
A wild shiny graveler appeared !
Go espeon !
Return Espeon, go Venusaur
Graveler used rock throw
Venusaur used sleep powder
Graveler is unaffected (O_o)
Graveler used Rock throw
Venusaur used sleep powder
Graveler is unaffected ...again -_-'
Graveler used...self-destruct...-_-'
I also accidentaly K.Oed a shiny level 15 diglett with my level 21 Pikachu's slam attack...

But apart from that I am quite lucky: I have a shiny Charmander (through resets), a shiny Magikarp, a shiny Ditto and a shiny Totodile (also through resets)...And those 3 shiny swinubs I talked about...

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
I found shiny Caterpie (yeah, I have shiny Butterfree), Cubone and... I forgot :P. I don't catch every shiny pokemon.

Anyway, Miksy, again I have one question. Ashlyn and Oscar whispered about something. I'm curious if it's explained some more about it in Beta 4.0. ;)

Edit///But... Glitch Kitty, you'd better teach your Espeon Crunch, Ice Beam and Psychic. Ice attack can replace fire and electric (can beat flying, grass etc.) ;).

Last edited:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Where do these posts come from :D ?
Also, loving it how excited you're about the hack, aka4794, hahha!

(Not going to quote either one of you since you've been discussion for a while here, but I'll just leave some facts you wanted to be answered.)

Eevees forms appear in that order - Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon - everytime, and so it doesn't matter which Page you find first.
What comes to De-Stones, I think that you can only acquire 4 of them in beta 4, but I've already build a possibility to gain infite amount of them. This happens by doing the mining sidequest which really is built in the game, and should work totally fine. But due to certain purposes, I figured it would be better not to introduce it in beta 4 yet.

But, I might introduce gameshark codes for accessing it. Using those could corrupt the save file though, so if I do this later, you'd have to be careful not to replace your main save file.

Also what comes to other things - there are 3 Elemental Orbs you can find in the current release. Cubone & Marowak learning Icy Wind is surprisingly not a bug, they certainly can learn it in Pokemon Silver as well. And the same thing goes for Espeon and Umbreon being able to learn Cut (of which somebody asked about earlier).

Anyway, Miksy, again I have one question. Ashlyn and Oscar whispered about something. I'm curious if it's explained some more about it in Beta 4.0. ;)
Ashlyn has a certain, very minor, backstory I decided to introduce during a certain cutscene in beta 4 of which she tells to Oscar if you take her along in her house.

What happens if you do not...? ;)
Spoiler:

But in fact, you can either:

1) Bring Ashlyn along in her house.
2) Go see her and not to bring her along.
3) Never go to see her.

(Cases #2 and #3 won't be that different but a certain event will work a lot differently if you don't bring her along (and so, go on with option #2 or #3. But in the end, she'll be journeying alongside you, whether you like it or not :P )

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
Also, loving it how excited you're about the hack, aka4794, hahha!
:D

Ashlyn has a certain, very minor, backstory I decided to introduce during a certain cutscene in beta 4 of which she tells to Oscar if you take her along in her house.
This is cutscene with Roland, or not? I think I skip some cutscene... ;)

Years
Wow this hack has certainly developed a lot much than I previously checked it to be haha... well done! I'm really enjoying it at the moment.. but I'm stuck... lol

Can anyone give me hints on where to find Flash? I can't seem to progress through the Deep Cavern without it..

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
My own post said:
This is cutscene with Roland, or not? I think I skip some cutscene... ;)
Actually, I meant to say a certain cutscene in beta 5.
Cactus (="main hero") will get to know Ashlyn better in beta 5, and you'll also find out what he describes to Oscar in her house if you take her along there.

Wow this hack has certainly developed a lot much than I previously checked it to be haha... well done! I'm really enjoying it at the moment.. but I'm stuck... lol

Can anyone give me hints on where to find Flash? I can't seem to progress through the Deep Cavern without it..
Thanks!
You can get HM Flash later on once you've first accessed Brightbulb City. Hope you got Fly at Milky Village farm.

Years
Thanks!
You can get HM Flash later on once you've first accessed Brightbulb City. Hope you got Fly at Milky Village farm.

Thank you haha... I've got a couple of more questions though... hope you don't mind them too much :(

1. I found Zapdos, Articuno and Ho-Oh... but I have no idea where to find Moltres :(

2. What is the purpose of the Sacred Woods and the Mystery Woods? Can you do something with them in the current beta?

3. Is Mew/Celebi obtainable? If yes, how?

I think thats all... I must say this hack was incredibly fun~!

Last edited:

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
2. I found Zapdos, Articuno and Ho-Oh... but I have no idea where to find Moltres :(
Hint:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
where can i find Zapdos ?
And cool .. haha Mew is obtainable :D
i know now what's the purpose of that 9999bp prize XD
i've completed the pages , caught ho-oh .
But the man in the Trading House wants a Super Onix , I brought him the Super Onix but he says that its not the one ><

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
czen29
Spoiler:

I started to remake my Gold's pokemon palette patch (I didn't relase it, it's just for my own use) for Dark Future. Some original palette make me sick {XD}. Here is some sample if someone is interested ;) [left - original, right -edited].

Years
Hint:
Spoiler:

Thank you so much for your help :)
Uh... I hope I'm not being too annoying but do you happen to know answers to any of the other questions I posted?

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
Years
Shomoher, I'm not sure. I should understand them earlier, my signature said it correctly {XD} (I'm just kidding ;)).

2. What is the purpose of the Sacred Woods and the Mystery Woods? Can you do something with them in the current beta?
I didn't find anything interesting in the scripts (maybe I was looking for something in a bad way ;).

3. Is Mew/Celebi obtainable? If yes, how?
Mew is, Celebi (maybe currently, I want it too) not. Hint:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back